Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
@Tomic  that Bob Marley is a great one, I might just have to follow suit 

Beck  - Sea Change  - awesome 

First record on a 'new to me' amplifier I picked up today. So far so good but this album sounds awesome on just about anything 
Rolling Stones  - Let it Bleed  - 50th anniversary reissue  - very good 
@tomic601  I picked up a McIntosh MC352 locally today. I wanted to use the balance outputs of my Mc preamp to an amp and this one allowed me to do it as my 7270 only had RCA inputs. I loved my 7270 but the detail and separation of instruments appears to be improved on this MC352
How nice !!!!! I love Mc gear :-) I have my Dad’s 1961 MC240 and 1965 MX-110Z and a CD player... musical and reliable for sure !!!! 
@tomic601 very nice, I would love to hear a 240 on the Altec Model 19s I have in the system I bought for my father 
To the fellow listeners who have purchased some of my LPs, thank you so much. If you think I may be too generous in my grading, please let me know. 95% of the pop, rock and jazz are LPs wherein I am the original owner, so I know them well. 75% of the classical I inherited from my father-in-law, and he was picky about things. I want them to go to a good home. A used book store in town buys LPs by the pound, basically, and over prices stuff that looks like it was played on an 80 grit belt sander. Listening tonight: Comes A Time by Neil Young. A smattering of Beth Orton sans et avec The Chemical Brothers. She has such a sweet voice, but she can put the hammer down!  She started to sound like Sandy Denny to me while listening tonight. Thank you again! Stay well, wash your hands and don’t touch your face!
@rafevw. I’d be genuinely surprised if your ratings don’t prove to be conservative.
I saw Beth Horton just a little while ago front the whole mercury Rev Bobby Gentry delta sweetee  record. (As you maybe already know she leads the vocal on one cut on the record). Did real fine on the rest too live. Btw, recommend that you stream that record if you don’t already know it. Wonderfully atmospheric sounds and really cool lead vocals from some of the best ladies we got around here. Good luck with the continuing sales. Again, you’ve got some nice records. Seems like Your father in law had good taste.
@rafevw I can’t find ya on discogs user or u: return zippo

pm or post a way to find you via a LP you are selling

moleculeaintinmotion
Donald Fagen  - The Nightfly  - MFSL One Step Ultradisc  - Awesome 

Thelonious Monk  - Monk's Dream  - MFSL  - stellar 
@tomic601 

https://www.discogs.com/user/moleculesinmotion

Try that

if it doesn’t work go to the web page (not the ap) and type his store name in the search box.  
On table ....Antonio Carlos Jobim WAVE and Terra Brasilis, Jazz Samba by Getz & Byrd, Donald Fagen Nightfly....As for CD's tonight , trying not to play these CD's too much, Bugge Wesseltoft, Supreme Beings of Pleasure, 0'2L, Sweetwater, Cinematic Orchestra, Best of Acid Jazz 2,3,4    Probably fall asleep somewhere in there after my favorite delicious adult beverage Rebel Yell...Tubes Rule...Raven Audio...Nighthawk is starting to break in, 
Spirit thanks so much your link worked for me !!!!!! I got a D- in IT and now I have 3 servers, go figure... argh

bought three !!!!
Live Chronicles ..... Hawkwind.

Seemed like a great idea when I bought it but the SQ is delightfully PAINFUL!

I have heard much better garage recordings.

And I paid $22 for it!!

Back to dollar bin diving!!!
Ok so I am going to have walk back my scathing comments above.
By end of side one the SQ had improved drastically so.....
It must be a near true live recording , warts and all and the sound guys were working their butts off to dial it in from the start.
Good job by them!
The Beach Boys - Surfin’ Safari

The Ocean and Sun are in the game today...
McNeely, Levin and Skinner - Confederation ( Lab -9 )

.... Mr Peabodys coal train done hauled it away “.... coal is back, so we got another shot at Fracking Paradise...
I ordered a few albums from moleculesinmotion today also.  Thanks for the heads up.
Gerry Rafferty - City to City

galvanized in time
just like Dire Straights
i remember exactly
when I first heard this...
Good deal Greg.
I only bought 3 but I think they will be as described as it's not your typical discogs dealer episode.
I hope so Uber, I broke my own rule and bought a less than NM.... dip a toe into the dark deep waters... ha
Seeing as seller was/is a fellow audiophile I think we are safe.
They would all appear to have been play tested.
As long as not OVER play tested... Lol.
đź‘Ťđź‘Ť
I'd rather buy VG+ from someone that has actually played the record and provides a detailed description than someone who gradesb NM- visually, which seems to be common
Next up... Freaking outstanding!

Snow Live ... Spock's Beard.

Triple lp set in special White Snow vinyl.
SQ is off the charts.
Well worth every penny I spent on this!
The Wood Brothers, “One Drop of Truth”... like BB Smoke, just great American music
@allears4u thanks so very much Bugge is just freakin fantasmogoric- Snowing inside My Piano is sublime...