For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
@reubent

I can send you my address and I will even pay for the shipping down to Florida...….

I freely admit I have no taste!
Lol
Appetite for Destruction ... Gun's,N,Rose's.

180g remaster from original analog tapes now spread out onto two records.

Not my favorite band but it was on sale in wallyworld at $19.97 so.... Well you know how that goes 😉😏
Outside Inside ... The Tubes.

Gold promo stamped copy, eek! will the promo police find me!
Greg.

That one is in my cleaned and ready to play pile!

Just got to get round to it!

So much great music, so little time!
Funny guys. "Heavy Weather" is in my "to play" pile too. Now, if I can just get done with my culling, maybe I'll play it.....
Our Daughters Wedding - "Moving Windows" (go)

I guess I must have liked synthesizers in the early '80s. Not so much now.....
Judy Roderick ‎– Woman Blue ‎(Vangard 1965)
Wonderful America country blues which sounds as fresh today as it did 55 years ago. Sadly died at 50 because only the good die young. 
Trio Palabras
Lo Que Dice Mi Cantar

beautiful voices and guitar

Cuban women of a certain age

audiophile attention to the recording

what more can I guy ask for...

check it out here:

https://www.muxiamusic.com/triopalabras?rq=Trio
Sophia Pfister
Birdcage

Wow.  I’ve never heard SQ like this.  
Might turn me into some kind of audiophile record buyer person...
Herbie Flowers ‎– Plant Life (Philips 1975)
Love this crazy dude. So English. 

Short stack of new MoFi Dire Straits 45 RPM to go with Brothers in Arms ( which I love ).... salivating....
@reubent did Spring Session M make the stay or go pile... I mixed sound for a band that covered a few songs from that LP
Fun
Leonard Cohen - Dear Heather

Bought this when it came out and just realised I've never played it before. Nice recording and quiet vinyl.
Just got in the door from teaching a late class. Poured a glass of 12 year old El Dorado rum, and put on Herbie Hancock's Empyrean Isles.  Not sure what's up next, maybe some Joe Henderson.
So as it so often happens after our little taste dust up ( which I support BTW ! How dull if we all like one week old rum ? )

what do I find in the bin but a stack of recently traded Genesis Vinyl, including some stuff with Gabriel, but the significant balance post Peter... Then There Were Three, Duke, Abacab and a few w PG came home with me...,

now where did I put that well aged Rye ?
Discussion on here about Phil Collins brings back memories of the proceedings connected to my divorce.  We fought bitterly over who would get his albums but I won - she had to keep them.  
Taste “Taste” self titled Irish blues, so good! Who “Live at Leeds” nuff said! 
@tomic601 - In times like these, I have to make the tough choices. I have to cut deep, to make room for new records that are more deserving, but never had the chance...... Unfortunately, "Spring Session M" did not make the cut. It's previous space on the record rack will be filled by a younger, more talented record, that will hopefully stand the test of time. "Spring Session M" only lasted 38 years.......

@reubent 

I wish I had your fortitude in the culling process.

I KNOW I have a number of records that really do not deserve rack space simply because I will never play them again.

But......

CD I seem to have little problem disposing of.... Lol.
Received my new US cleaner this week, will be putting it to use tomorrow.
My Chinese tank quit on me a few months back. I got around two years out of it which at a hair under $200.00 was a screamin’ deal compared to my Audio Desk that lasted 4 years. The latest is a Vibrato 10 quart/80 khz/heater/frequency sweep function/made in S.C.. It has 6 transducers. It seemed like a good deal compared to everything out there with those features and made here in the good ol’ USA.

www.vibratollc.com 
My $75 Nitty Gritty soldiers on in true mid-Fi grace.... one of these days I will graduate... I may lie and put a fry daddy sticker on it...
Genesis- Then There Were Three ( OP USA ) minty with slight warp... first time I have heard this on Vinyl since probably 1980...