For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
@slaw Steve - yes the two disc MoFi
it has me very intrigued as I believe I know this music inside and out on my digital system and I am hearing much more bass, bass line and articulation on this remaster/release/version/analog

I see this was recorded at Ocean Way, dude’s that had analog down - maybe that the difference and a pisspoor A to D ? Ha

MoFi # 2-476
Slaw, have family visiting this weekend, so no private time in the basement man cave for me tonight.  Just saw your question about Stealers Wheel.  My copy is a Pitman first pressing from 1972.  The album is NM and the cover VG+. Still sounds wonderful.  I literally stumbled over it recently at a buddy’s house while helping his widow organize their basement.  
@uber a high speed Aqualung would make my coveted list... I still have a high speed half track Revox at the studio in the mobile rack....

but I did research Quality Records 45 rpm Aqualung.... holy #####% ! $$&&&
j_damon, One GD album I play often is "reckoning". How does the acoustic set from 1980 compare to that IYO? 

Porcupine Tree / Recordings 
Well, I’d hope the MFSL/dbl/lp would bring much more to the table (ha ha) than my OP. Richard Thompson
Boxer12
the first night’s set is excellent, set list and SQ, the second night’s SQ falls short based on one listen to the 10th night’s set, I need to revisit it, but the 9th is all it should be and justifies the purchase 
I had a copy of the Classic Records 45/rpm/"Aqualung" in house years ago and sent it back because of severe warping.

@slaw, I'll bet you know Death Can For Cutie got their name from the song of the same title by The Bonzo Dog Doo Dah Band, found on their debut album Gorilla. And that it is they who are performing in the underground scene in Magical Mystery Tour, at the behest of McCartney.

Their first flurry of four albums are fantastic! I have some old friends who saw them live at The Fillmore, but I somehow managed to miss them, damn it. Their live show was quite an extravaganza. I wonder if videos are available?

Hey Eric, I did not know that. I'm glad that I heard it first from you, my friend. Thank you for the info,
Let's hear it for the HARD WORKING AMERICANS. WOW!

If you don't own it, get it!
The Jimi Hendrix Experience "Purple Box"  1st pressing. 

I remember the price was $55.99. I saw it fluctuate over the years. Now, who knows?

Lp 1
Slaw.
Between $125 and $200 right now so whatever you paid was a lot less I am sure.
I was away for a few days at a conference, listened to Tupelo Honey by Van the Man last night.  It's good to be home!
Glad you're back @big_greg
Grand Funk Railroad  "We're an American Band"   1999/re-master
Last week everyone bar myself appeared to be absent without leave!

I could hear the echo in here, here, here,......
The Best of Rez ... The Resurrection Band.

Nice little Christian Rock Band.
For a small independent label the SQ is first rate.
@uberwaltz,
You’ll never be alone here.
Ryan Adams "Heartbreaker" Cooking Vinyl
Playing to an empty hall Boxer .. lol.

Enjoying Two Against Nature by Steely Dan right now but on cassette as it is near unobtanium on vinyl.

SQ is phenomenal!
Spirit showed up & I expect Slaw will be here soon :-) That is a great SD recording!

Mount Moriah / How to dance