Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
Bar-Kay’s - Soul Finger
Brian Eno/David Byrne ‎– My Life In The Bush Of Ghosts
Bobbi Humphrey - Blacks and Blues
16f4, I bought "My life in the bush of ghosts" when it originally came out & have been enjoying it for years. Great album

King Crimson / Lizard 
Vaughan Williams' - "The Lark Ascending" Neville Marriner conducting the Academy of St. Martin-in-the-Fields, Iona Brown, violin soloist.
No turntable last eve, caught Aaron Neville ( duo) last eve at Belly Up in Solana Beach, 300 people of so, so extra special poignant....

enjoy the music
David Bowie - “Low”, Sting - “Mercury  Falling”, Steve Earle - “ El Corazon”, Julie Miller - “Broken Things”. Morning mashup between raking leaves and taking dog to the beach... the latter being exponentially more enjoyable!
Outlaws - S/T

I went to see this band in 1975 in a theater in Youngstown, OH.  I was really into country rock at this time and still enjoy it.  Unfortunately, on that night they were playing SO loud I had to leave the venue.   Very disappointing!  
@nicks25 first time I saw them was at an outdoor mud bowl called Hidden Valley Jam in Southern Ohio
my first bootleg cassette recording of them, Molly Hatchet and Allman... fun

i was just a kid
Steve Hillage - Live Herald (Virgin 1979)

How can it be 40 years since I bought this when it was released? I can smell the reefer. 
Roosevelt Sykes - Blue and Ribald, A Dirty Mother For You.  (Southland 1972)

Tony T.S. McPhee - Two Sides of (WWA 1973) 
The blues side. I've never played the electronic side!
@tomic601 sure you enjoyed the Allmans. Never got the opportunity to see them and always wished that I had.   Might have a listen to Brothers and Sisters tomorrow.
Hawkwind - Sonic Attack (RCA 1981) 
Bought it when it was released. Holographic sound. Turn it up!
This Mortal Coil - Filigree and Shadow (4AD 1986) 
The best of avant garde 80s music. They really did believe the multi-channel polyphonic synth would change the world. Classic.
Picture Comes To Life .... S/T.

Canadian jazz/funk/rock fusion vibe going on here.
only made the one album tmk.
Tested a pair of speakers I rebuilt with Arlo Guthrie "City of New Orleans"
then
Kraftwerk "Man Machine"

Everyone Please Enjoy the Music!
Great choice Reubent.

I have on tape only.

Right now....

Lace and Whiskey ... Alice Cooper.
Beastie Boys “Paul’s Boutique” - so great! Blackberry Smoke “The Whippoorwill” & Son Volt “Trace”... Not exactly sure how I got from the BBs to Son Volt in the same sitting. Quite a stretch, lol
1977 Hitachi HT-463 table, ADC 10E MKIV cartridge (1968) (an amazing cartridge!!) playing:

1: Andre Kostelanetz “Lure Of Paradise” (1959 original LP)

2: Martin Denny “Quiet Village” (1959 original LP)

3: Farrante & Teicher “Pianos In Paradise” (1962 original LP)