Whats on your turntable tonight?

For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
Interesting that most posters here list rock.  That's fine - rock is a genre I grew up with and enjoy.

Is there a similar thread that focuses on jazz and blues?
Lightnin' Hopkins - Free Form Patterns and Lightning Hopkins - Vol 1.  Blues Folk Series
Steve Miller - Fly Like an Eagle - MFSL
Dire Straits - Brothers in Arms - MFSL
Twenty-One Pilots - Trench (courtesy of my grand-daughter)
Modern Jazz Quartet - European Concert
Chuck Berry - St. Louis to Liverpool
Edmond Hall Sextet ‎- Rompin' In '44 (Circle 1983 mono)

I played this with 4 different cartridges. 
1. Audio Technica VM750SH
2. Decca Grey Export Garrott Bros with new line contact stylus and side screw Decapod
3. Decca Gold Garrott Bros Microscanner with new line contact stylus and Decapod.
4. Decca Super Gold with Paratrace stylus.

Holy crap! The incremental difference between these was nothing short of ridiculous. Each step was like a different record. I used the first 3 tracks on side one for the comparison. All I can say is if you are in the market for a $400 transducer like the AT, don't buy it and save for longer and get the Super Gold. It is so much better. 

Great details Noromance.

Have been mulling over trying a Decca cart forever but not bit the bullet yet.

Was close to buying a modified Grey but dallied too long and it was gone.
@uberwaltz I may have got that Grey. It was cheap and unknown but turned out to be practically unplayed. 
Sidney Bechet and Mezz Mezzrow Quintet - Classic Jazz New York 1945-47 (1976 - good but bright midband typical recording of that era.)

Saxophone and clarinet, upright bass and piano, by a black man and a white man with soul. You can't help smiling.
The Flaming Lips "The King Bug Laughs"  from the '94-'97 Headdynuggs box
@noromance 

What tt/arm are you using with the four carts?

Like uberwaltz, I've had an eye out for a possible Decca, especially since my Rock 7 is said to be a synergistic match with the damping trough at the cart end.
Playing K T Stunstall "Drastic Fantastic" again. (Was) warped last weekend. SQ = Very, Very Good
@noromance

It looks like a Garrard/Jelco.

I just thought it may be helpful for those not willing to take an extra step and find out for themselves.

Very nice! Glad you’ve been posting your music choices here. I noticed a while back you posted First Aid Kit. I've had them low on my radar and never pulled the trigger. What are your impressions and are they similar to any other artist?
Radiohead  - In Rainbows 

The Cure  - Acoustic Hits - I love this record  SQ VVG and vinyl is pretty darn quiet 
I ran across a "new-to-me" artist recently that caught my ear. Steve Marion aka: Delicate Steve. I did a quick search and a quick audition and was impressed enough that I ordered 4 of his 5 lps. I was planning on listening in the natural progression of his output but his first lp came in damaged. So (the best laid plans), I'm going ahead without the first one soon.
@slaw Re First Aid Kit. Um...not sure they're your scene. Their best album is The Lion's Roar so you could start there. It sort of grows on you and their voices sound good. Second best is Drunken Trees. It's earlier and cute.
Hey, @slaw  missed you (and others) as well, sir
Thank you, 
Lots going on and have been traveling a lot for work and had some things going on that have made listening less easy to prioritize. Just landed back in Austin from back to back conferences today and hoping to spin a good bit of records tonight. 
Did I recommend the Willie Nelson Impex reissue to you already? 
Jerry Lee Lewis  - She Even Woke Me to Say Goodbye  - one of my favorite country albums ever 
I love that lp title!
"Argus" is such a great record!
Delicate Steve "Positive Force"

This is an instrumental record, (as are all of his, I think). What grabs me is while listening to it, I almost imagine lyrics being sung. An interesting artist for sure. Those that are looking for something different and engrossing, here it is.
Rush "2112" /2015 half speed re-master

Wowzers! Haven't heard this in a while/since my latest system configurations. I wish MFSL would offer this one on their latest vinyl profile. I'd be first in line.
Just US cleaned my two original US pressings of Manfred Mann "The Roaring Silence". ...good things to come.......
@slaw - Just got home from a week on the road for a business trip to Milwaukee. Fortunately, got to see The Alarm last night in Milwaukee before I headed out of town. Fantastic show. 

I'm exhausted. Will be an early night for me.....

BTW, You're on a roll tonight. Manfred Mann, Rush and Glen Hansard. Great stuff....
I just realized, while I was taking the Manfred Mann lp off my tt...I was smiling. Then I realized I've been smiling for a few hours.... yeah!
AC/DC "Let There Be Rock" SV. I’m pretty sure this lp from my boxset is superior.
@slaw, there is a Manfred Mann album from their "Chapter 3" era that I really like. It came out in the late-60's, on the Vertigo label (catalog no. VO 3), and the sound is way above average. The music is in a sort of Jazz-Progressive style, which I usually don't care for, but this I like. The only remaining original MM members are Manfred himself, and drummer Mike Hugg, who had moved to the front of the stage to sing and play keyboards. It's a little-heard gem.