Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
The Allman Brothers - Eat a Peach
Foreigner - Double Vision

@jamesclarke love me some RL Burnside!

@big_greg
Yeah!  And I have you and the other record dudes on here to thank for turning me on to the most awesome Mr. Burnside.  

——————-

Robert Cray
Strong Persuader (again!)

Guitar Slim (Eddie Jones)
The Things That I Used To Do
Ace Records 1984 (mono) production of the 1955 Specialty Records recording
Ace Rare Masters Series
(w Ray Charles on Piano)

‘My father was a preacher
And my mother prayed for me every day ‘
Dave Rawlings Machine "Nashville Obsolete" ... really been looking forward to another one of (their, Gillian/Dave) lps.
UFO - Phenomenom
Doobie Brothers - Toulouse Street 
Journey  - Next
David Bowie  - Diamond Dogs
Yesterday & Today  - Struck Down
Deep Purple  - Machine Head

The Tesky Brothers - “Half Mile Harvest”.

Their new record is scheduled to come out early August.  Quite excited about that. 

Leon Bridges - “Coming Home”

Post removed 
@jamesclarke,

What's up Bro.  Great news about The Teskey Brothers.

I've liked several of your recent music posts!
UFO - “No Heavy Petting”

cranked up loud with the windows and doors open sharing my music with the world 
Well @slaw we don’t agree on everything but I do consider your taste in music to be real fine bro. 
@jamesclarke,

I take that as a great compliment. The world would be a dull place if we all agreed on everything.

Haircut 100 - Pelican West  - picked up a mint early pressing for dirt cheap,  this was a way better engineered and recorded record than I remember it being. The SQ, dynamics, and mastering of this record are EX 
@ slaw6. One of my favorite bands. I do have that on vinyl in the storage. Maybe one day I'll get a turntable...
The Nazareth lp is interesting to me. I owned it on cassette, never heard it on vinyl till now. Last time I heard it was in the early 80's. The vocals here could be done by John Fogerty, IMO. I here a resemblance.
@giantsalami ,

I never dreamed I'd be talking to a giantsalami. Ha ha!

Glad you're here!
Listening to UFO’s “No Heavy Petting” now for about the millionth time - MS at his best perhaps - I’m again struck by how great it is to listen to complete albums, or sides at least.  Skipping cuts cuts out the artists’ art but sometimes also cuts great notes tucked into the bridge or solo or somewhere in a less than favorite cut.  An attention span that fits only favorites is an unfortunate phenomenon in the dissatisfaction of the digital shuffle.  

“I’m a Loser” is not on the best of list but has an absolutely beautiful solo near the end.  
@jamesclarke,

I really don't know why...but early on, I always (made myself) listened to the entire record, even if It didn't appeal to me. I look back at this as a positive, because there was so much more music there that I otherwise would have overlooked.

I confess, I don't own any UFO. I'm unaware of there output. I'll look in to it!
Mark Knopfler  "Down the Road Wherever"  it took me a while to acquire it, but at $10 off normal price, I'm glad I waited.
The Mark Knoplfer lp sounds very good. It didn’t blow me away. Having said that, it sounds better than most of the current crop. Glad I own it.
Post removed 
I bought the above lp really because it was recommended recently by @uberwaltz  to another member. Thanks!
………………………………...……...
Joe Bonamassa/Beth Hart  "Don't Explain"
Michael Nesmith "Infinite Rider on the Big Dogma" OP/ interestingly enjoyable!

Don't know the exact discography..... but this lp is a mixture of pop, rock...it surely is a different avenue from The First National Band. What's clear is Michael was very talented!