Whats on your turntable tonight?

For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
@slaw...agree Reckoning is not the best work they have done, but the IMMENSE body of great stuff ( at least on digital is amazing and well done, passionate and smart !!!..one of my favorite bands.. )

Try Rarities and B sides

along with all you listed..

I bought and restored an ambisonic microphone array JUST because of the wild soundstange impression it gives ( Trinity ).... our church not as reverberant....so I am scouting...ever scouting...

all fun
speaking of Hiatt - Eclipse sessions....I have intimate venue tickets...and am VERY jazzed....

Boston  - S/T reissue on blue vinyl , very good
Kenny Dorham  - Quiet Kenny  - Analogue Productions 200g 33rpm, awesome, perfect?
@n80 Try the above mentioned Rarities, B Sides

and 

Pale Sun Crescent Moon...
Alberta Hunter With Lovie Austin's Blues Serenaders ‎– Chicago - The Living Legends.
This is a superb 1961 analog recording and wonderfully musical. There are copies on Discogs. Far better than most modern efforts at producing audiophile efforts.
^ no idea why I said "efforts" twice. Apologies for the poor writing.

So as not to waste a post, check out Joe Williams ‎– A Man Ain't Supposed To Cry. (Mono)
This is a great 1958 recording -full of emotion and soul. If you like Sinatra but think Harry Connick Jr. is too awful, this is for you.
Deodato - "2001"

Funky mix of Jazz rock fusion covering the classical piece by Richard Strauss - "Also Sprach Zarathustra" (Movie Theme from 2001 - A Space Odyssey)

Emir Deodato, Ron Carter, Stanley Clarke, Billy Cobham and many more jazz/fusion players...
Started out with Journey - 'Infinity' while washing the dishes.

Currently enjoying Thelonious Monk - 'Brilliant Corners' while avoiding other work that needs done.

Alice Coltrane - “Transfiguration”.  Perfect album to break in my new stylus (Nagaoka MP-110)
The Police - Ghost in the Machine and Zenyatta Mondatta.  It was arresting.
Bill Withers - "Still Bill"

Just back from the record store. First play of this recent Music on Vinyl re-release. Very nice!
Willie Nelson - "Always on my Mind"

So good! I'm shopping for a better copy........
@16f4 the 110 is a fantastic value.....I have one in my vintage system and it is very musical... enjoy !!!!!
@tomic601 - Yep, "Acid Tongue" is really good. I had never heard it in it's entirety. It hold up pretty well as a whole.
Ordered a new - NM first edition (hopefully) of Willie Nelson's - "Always on my Mind" based on my listening session last night. This copy I have was found in the $1 bin (on sale for 15 cents) and was in the wrong cover. It's in pretty bad shape, but I could get a feel for the sound. The SQ is awesome and I love Willie's style of delivery. Can't wait to spin a quality copy....
Speaking of "Acid Tongue", how about a little Jenny & Johnny "I'm Having Fun Now"
Tomic601:  the mp-100 is breaking in nicely!  Tried some funk tonight- Guy “Guy” and Brick “Brick”.
Put a Kiseki Blue NS cartridge on the old Yamaha QL-Y66F tonight and am breaking it in with a nice 180 gram remaster of Highway to Hell by AC/DC.
@big_greg,

The Kiseki Purpleheart had been on my short list for a long time. When I saw the 40% off a new SS Sussurro MkII, I could not pass it up. Got 50+ hours on it now.
Dido "Still On My Mind" UK/ was warped, will be flattened upon 2nd listen. Sounds great initially.
Dido had other pressing issues and will be returned.
…………………………………….
Dan Auerbach "Waiting On a Song" warped/sounds really good initially

@slaw. nice Jenny and Johnny....have to stream it thru Tidal but so far its good...

Purple Heart should be on everyones list...but 40% off Soundsmith is staggering...sorry I missed that one...
I saw Dan on ACL after this record was released and decided to order it then.(I think SSD's issues messed me up). So I recently re-ordered it. Even though it came warped, the sonics are obviously great. Happily, the songs are even better in my room than they were on ACL. Even though most of The Black Keys early stuff was recorded badly, Dan has put out a couple of great/great sounding solo lps as well as producing some great sounding artists on lp. Very nice!
Kings of Leon "Mechanical Bull" nice SQ

I had forgotten how good and Rockin' this lp is...whew...………...
Judy Collins "Wildflowers" 50th Anniversary/mono, even though my phono pre-amp has a mono switch, I’m gonna install my Ortofon Cadenzza Mono before long for a (true) mono day.

I finally got this lp flattened, so here’s a good listen...……….

After years of thinking about it, I’ve decided to get an outer ring for the VPI. Anybody got one for sale?
Hello folks, lots going on lately and not enough listening 

Started with:
Lou Donaldson  - Blues Walk  - Music Matters SRX vinyl,  incredible, the drums (Congo and kit) are right in the room 
Hey  @slaw  the SRX is a limited run vinyl  and MM has done a release of a bunch of Rudy Van Gelder recorded Blue Note titles. The vinyl is translucent so I believe it is JVC Super Vinyl and they are all done from the master tapes. I have 2 of the 12, a local buddy told me about them and I have to say the SQ is stunning. Would like all 12

Pink Floyd  - Dark Side of the Moon  - first gen pressing 
Linda Ronstadt "Heart Like a Wheel" OP/orange label/Capitol .....talkin' about an analog recording.
......……………......
Very interesting @6t5-gto...thanks.
Up next is Low "Things We Lost in the Fire"  warped...AAA/all analog recording