Speakers for 300B --- Klipsch Heresy 4 or other ideas???

Hello, I'm looking for speakers to pair with my Elekit 300B integrated amp. We just moved from Calif to Michigan and I sold all my speakers because we didn't want to pay for a second moving POD. (we got rid of half our stuff) So starting fresh, I'm looking at some options for a good pairing with the 300B. I had been using Tekton Enzo 2.7 which were a fairly good pairing with their 98db sensitivity even though they dip to 4 ohms. It's a long wait for Tektons now and I read some interesting reviews of Heresy 4's. Better bass and less horn honk than the previous model 3's seem to be the take-aways. Anyone using them with flea-watt tubes? 

Some other ideas are:
Decware DM 945
Omega speakers
Seas A26 kit @ Madisound

I'd like to spend $3k or less. My music listening is very broad, but chamber, symphonic and old school jazz make up the majority. I listen less loud and need something that sounds good at low-medium volume. I also value good dynamic range. I need violins and other acoustic instruments to  sound realistic. Any and all ideas welcomed. Thanks.

dtapo
You could consider Zu Omen's.  I have not heard them but 97dB, 12 ohm specs certainly would pique my interest towards an audition within your price range.

https://www.zuaudio.com/loudspeakers/omen-2
I would listen to the klipsch first. I think they sound pretty bad personally. Lots of box noise, No bass, very colored.

I use Klipsch RP8000F as rear speakers in my home theater and they are a much better speaker for $1000. 
That hurts to hear you sold your speakers....  fortunately there is a lot of good gear cheap if you are patient.   My brother picked up a like new Velodynr HGS 15 for $195 at an estate sale.   I picked up a mint Sonic Frontiers pre for $ 500 tonight.  There are some good deals .   
I’m having a 300b built to drive my Forte and I think 8 watts will be enough for my 15  x 12 area .   
Something like Zu or Omega or Klipsch  that has high sensitivity.....8 watts my be plenty for some but not if you have a big area.   
I sat in my chair the other night and measured 80 - 85 dB and it was louder than I would normally play it , so I think I’ll be good.   
I’m already thinking of what to do with my existing amps.  I think I am going to build an open baffle kit  or maybe a pair of high eff monitors 
I don’t know why all the hate for Klipsch....  I am loving the Forte IV, I think they sound more alive than most speakers.  They are only as good as the electronics you pair them with.   

I would definitely suggest Zu.  They are brilliant speakers for the money and pair wonderfully with 300Bs.  
I'm quite happy with my Klipsch Quartets with upgraded crites XO and tweeter  use it with a Grommes 6 watt sep.  very live sound
dtapo, I think the Hersey's are a great choice in your situation. Good for you building your own amp! The Klipsch are a much easier resale than speakers like the Zu if you want to move up. Never buy a speaker with a whizzer cone. Whizzer cones have a mechanical cross over so they can move at higher frequencies when the woofer can not. The problem is that any and I do mean ANY motion of the woofer is transferred to the whizzer cone. This is going to doppler distort everything the whizzer is trying to do. Things improve if you cross out to a subwoofer at about 125 Hz removing the worst long excursions from the speaker. Full range is really a misnomer. There is a 6 dB/oct low pass filter on the woofer. It is mechanical. Unfortunately, there is no high pass filter on the Whizzer cone blocking the bass. 
I have heard the Elekit 300b and I think it is a very nice sounding amp, particularly for the money.  I have not heard any of the speakers you are considering with that amp, or for that matter, any other single-ended 300b amp.  

Heresy and the Zu are quite different sounding speakers.  I find the Zu speakers to be very dynamic an exciting, but they are also somewhat lean in the upper bass region, and somewhat hard and brittle sounding (excessively "crisp").  It is tempting to think that the Elekit is the exact opposite so that they may complement each other, but, that is not often the case--usually speakers of a certain sound actually go better with amplifiers of the same kind of sound.  

I like the sound of the Heresy, Forte and Cornwall and I suspect they are a safer recommendation than the Zu.  They do have some of the tonal colorations common to most horn-type systems (peak in the upper midrange, a tendency to "shout" at higher volume levels, somewhat weak in very deep bass), but, horn systems that ameliorate these issues better are typically MUCH more expensive.

High efficiency speakers that go well with a single-ended 300b amp tend to be somewhat pricey, so you might consider looking for something used.  
Ozzy62,

Yes I have heard the whole line a few times. Both my local dealers carry most of the line. 
I did 3 demos with the Cornwall IV at two different dealers. One demo with the Forte IV (and one with the forte iii). Heard the  current La Scala in the same room as the Cornwall IV for a few songs (I cut the demo short due to not liking them). One demo with the Hersey. 

The Cronwall IV is the best of the bunch and the only one I could see myself owning. The lack of bass in the Hersey and La Scala is a complete deal breaker.

Buyers should listen to these. They get a lot of unjustified phrase imo. They have some real issues that can be heard. I would love to see measurements of the Cornwall IV. I feel like the sound stage shifts around at different frequencies and I think this could be seen in dispersion measurements.  
With all those negative statements I can see why some people like them. They are different and have some good attributes but I would not buy them based on internet reviews/opinions. Give them a demo. 
@james633 Thanks for sharing. So many people come on here and bash klipsch without either

a) having heard ANY klipsch speaker
b) having heard the exact model in question

So it's refreshing that you have and I respect your opinion.

Oz

Ozzy62,

No worries and no klipsch hate from me. I follow the Klipsch threads and genuinely was interesting in buying the Cornwall. I decided to pass as I don’t think they fit well into my system (high powered McIntosh) and I did not like them well enough to work a system around them. 
But at $3000 I would not buy the Hersey. The horn design of the Cornwalls seems much better. 
Thats the great thing about this hobby, many different flavors to choose from .  

Tastes change. lifestyles change.....  good thing theres about 1000 different speakers to choose from
Thanks for the suggestions, I'm looking into several of them and staying patient. I tried Zu DW and preferred the Tekton - the bass was stronger and the highs smoother. Going to keep tabs on the used market. My SS system will be set up first and do double duty for music and HT. I'm planning a dedicated space in the finished side of the basement for the 300B and new speakers.
OK purchased a pair of Tekton Lore Reference speakers for the 300B. I'm enjoying the synergy.
Congrats....   enjoy.   Please post your impressions after spending g some time with them
I like the "Others" you list much, much more than the ones you seem to be
considering. I have owned multiple Klipsch speakers, heard several
Tektons. You seem to be putting together what will be a great system
so if you make an error I am betting it will be corrected quickly.

Since you mention a DIY option, try building some
Altec A-5 or A-7 boxes- Or buy some- and collect
the assorted woofers, horns and compression drivers
to build a pair. Likely cost. $1.5k-$2k if you are patient.
Advantages-
-Sensitivity near 100.
-Amazing good sound at low levels.
-Awesome appearance will overwhelm any room and any spouse.
-Resale is about 30 seconds.
Thanks for all the ideas and suggestions. I got the Lore Reference because I wanted something sooner rather than later. I'm still interested in building something - maybe this winter. The PI speakers look interesting. Maybe try my hand at building a Devore o/93 clone. The 10" woofer from the Seas A26 kit is similar to what Devore uses, but with a different Tweeter. I like the idea of the woofer running without a X-over and just a cap on the tweeter.
Surptised you have not looked at my topics on wide band.
Come on, you need to expand your ideas about speakers.
The DavisLouis VX8 would be perfect match and just found out the VX 8 is superior to Tang Band's 8's. Much better NeoDymium magnet  system. = superior sound.