Replacement power cord, Hafler 9180

I removed the detachable power cord from my Hafler 9180 for a move. The cord is lost. My general search for a replacement has yielded nothing. Have all the specs: 

IEC Type 320, 3 wire, 16 gauge, 120 VAC 

Does anyone know of a supplier for generic power cords? Thanks!

ranchhand1
Amazon, eBay, Audio Advisor, Ice Age Audio. They are everywhere.
How long, how thick, how much coin you wanna drop? Do you even care about SQ?
I wouldn't go smaller than 14 ga. for a power amp.
Home Depot or Lowe's both have $6 power cords. The sound of any amp starts with what comes out of the power transformer/bridge rectifier/ filter caps. NOT with the wire from the wall AC outlet! I know this is anathema to many here! Let the stone throwing begin!
Post removed 
Post removed 

jasonbourne52
866 posts
08-18-2021 12:29pm
"....The sound of any amp starts with what comes out of the power transformer/bridge rectifier/ filter caps. NOT with the wire from the wall AC outlet! I know this is anathema to many here! Let the stone throwing begin!"

If people really understood how power supplies work, there would be far fewer sales of expensive "boutique" power cables.
jasonbourne52866 posts08-18-2021 12:29pm"....The sound of any amp starts with what comes out of the power transformer/bridge rectifier/ filter caps. NOT with the wire from the wall AC outlet! I know this is anathema to many here! Let the stone throwing begin!"

Agreed
@ jasonbourne52

The sound of any amp starts with what comes out of the power transformer/bridge rectifier/ filter caps. NOT with the wire from the wall AC outlet!
I saw you "system" before you deleyted it. You don't have one piece of equipment that would be fitting for anything other than a $6 power cord. You have no experience and NO credibility. You are just another ill informed music listener who thinks he is an audiophile. You are welcome to your opinion. But it is based on sheer speculation. 

Home Depot or Lowe's both have $6 power cords.
I seriously doubt the either of these places have a PC with an IEC end unless ordered.  Construction  has no use for such
" If people really understood how power supplies work, there would be far fewer sales of expensive "boutique" power cables."

If people relied on their ears rather than what they imagine they know, there would be significantly more "boutique" power cable sales.

BTW, I understand perfectly how power supplies work as I have built many, many audio components. Anybody who believes a power supply that produces noise free DC has ever been built, I have a bridge to sell you ... and I'll throw in a date with the toothfairy.
Amazon sells lots of power cords from $6.00 to way way more...free shipping and free returns...try a few and buy what you like ...no reason to read this endless repetitive "debate"...
The sound of any amp starts with what comes out of the power transformer/bridge rectifier/ filter caps.

Utter BS. 
I would be very curious if anyone doing a blind test would hear the difference?  Kind of reminds me of The Emperors New Cloths.
Post removed 
Post removed 
Monoprice is an excellent source for quality kit at a more-than-fair price.  Link below is for a standard 3' power cord for a PC in 14 gauge (at $2.99).  They have some 12 gauge cords, but only for the 20 amp connectors.  I messaged them that those of us running a high power amp from a standard 15 amp receptacle would really appreciate a 12awg power cord option.  Maybe if enough ask for it, they'll add it to their line!

https://www.monoprice.com/product?p_id=5289
I have gotten them from and seen them at
Computer stores
Electronics part supply store  MAT Electronics?, Parts Express...
Goodwill
Garage sales

Hell, I must have an extra one here in my hoard pit apartment to send to you. Some of you out there probably have one such that was replaced by a $500 cord.  Postage from Hawaii may cost more than one you pick up from your local computer store.