High Fidelity Cable replaces NPS 1260

The product is going to be called NPS Q45T. Not out yet, but on their Facebook page.

68pete

Benjie try to email Rick , he might just need to refresh it.PM Nasaman he lives close there.He might be able to help.

I once picked a cable up at High Fidelity and Rick had some new prototype plug in devises. He gave me the devise and asked me to listen to it and bring it back when I was done. Never met the man before and he is giving me stuff to play with. Turned out to be the .5 .

Although some people may get hurt if he is closed, I don't think he is dishonest. 

Hi I know this thread is becoming more about the HFC closing but may I ask if there

would be improvements by applying NPS on the both end of the power cables even though the video suggests to use it only on the male end?

On the female end, I dont apply inside the 3 holes of the power cord but, perhaps, I apply on the other 3 males from where the female plugs into.

68 Pete I wonder if HFC  will show up. Iam going to attend and see what they have , if they are at Axpona.

jayctoy

Hopefully they will be there???  I sent them a question about the show on their

Facebook page and on their  Web page- no response yet. If you see them please report back.

The few remaining crew members are packing up their personal items and tools and moving on. Tom

@jamcoyle Still waiting for order of NPS-Q45T.  Was promised it would ship 2 days ago- there is a tracking number from Canada Post ***BUT*** package is not actually at Post Office yet per Canada Post tracking as of this time.  Weird. 

Wow sorry to hear HFC has left Texas. Was hoping they would make a come back there. Some really good people worked there Casey- EdKim to name a few.  Wish the whole HFC family the best.

If you're getting tracking info but no package listed yet, It will come. I have waited week or so with tracking label  created before actually package dropping into place with del. info.

Rick will come back BIG in diff shape and size and with the promising performance that will quickly put HFC to the past.... just how HFC did to Virtual Dynamic.

Q45T is his new born and it is a teaser for the next transition.

it will shock our high-end audio industry..

Rick will return with products that will shock our high-end audio industry.

Guess Rick has one disciple.

Strange response their @nasaman and @68pete.

@crummwoody has this Rick guy fled the country?

Was promised it would ship 2 days ago- there is a tracking number from Canada Post ***BUT*** package is not actually at Post Office yet per Canada Post tracking as of this time.  Weird. 

Yes, It appears Rick has left this country for Canada.  I'll leave the verb choice to others- fled is certainly one candidate.  Multiple posts write that unfulfilled orders remain- leaving those customers without products or money paid for them.  If true, that's not OK.

I don't know the details of the HFC demise.  Such factual information has not been posted here, despite frequent speculation and opinion.  Most certainly, the owner of HFC has not been forthright and transparent here.

I, for one, view the experience as a cautionary tale:  In the future, I will be very wary of sending money to any future endeavors involving the individual. 

Though I am very new to HFC but I was privileged to talk and to deal with Rick and his HFC directly in person many and many times... he’s a great man, a great person and I have fate in him (and his new direction.)

@crummwoody have you received your Q45T yet?

Post removed 

@crummwoody if you’d like, PM me the invoice, I’ll check in next week. 

@whitefishpoint1175 do you have anything that was paid for and haven’t received?

Post removed 

@nasaman What purpose would it serve for me to send you, a person unaffiliated with HFC, the invoice? 

A'gon Marketplace is where I made the purchase, and they are fully aware of the situation, as I have been in constant contact with them.

crummwoody 

It sounds like nasaman is just trying to help you. Why not take the free help maybe he can fix it.... 

Whitefish , Nasaman hang out with Rick , I even saw Rick listening on his system, He is not Rick agent.He has a good job.He will check with Rick if he’has the invoice.Crumwoody I send my invoice to Him and he was able to help.He is just a nice guy.

Whitepoint , Nasaman has his personal phone number, Trust me Nasaman and Rick are very close.I believe he will be able to help.

I hope everyone appreciates my reluctance to provide an invoice to someone I don't know and is not officially connected to HFC or A'gon.  Invoices contain personal information- something one should be careful sharing.

That said, I appreciate the offer @nasaman .  Should I not receive the Q45T as promised- I may reach out.

Rest assured, if I receive the Q45T- I will relay that positive outcome.

@nasaman I have products ordered months ago with HFC $15,000 worth that I have not received, nor have been refunded. They have gone silent on me with no response past few weeks. I am in Canada. 

@nasaman Sounds like @ayodej is asking for help.  $15,000 is a goodly sum of money.  Perhaps you can provide assistance?

@crummwoody I understood your concern but I just need the invoice number if that Q45T was purchased directly from HFC?

Now, if it was from A'gon then I'd need prove of purchase like the time, date and the state, city or something so I could bring it up to... I'll try my best to help.

@ayodej If that $15k was purchased directly from HFC website, please PM me that invoice number. I see what I can do. 

@nasaman I purchased directly from their website. Is it true as @jayctoy mentioned you have his number and have direct contact with Rick himself?. If so why not just ask him to help us all here that have paid for his products and are having trouble since there is a number of us here in the same boat. Surely he should be willing to help us since HFC is synonymously connected to Rick Shultz name?

The only chance for recovery is thru a credit card vendor, Paypal or the like.

Tom

I realise how difficult it is when a business goes under, and there will always be a few customers caught out during the transition period.

But HFC did a recent 60% off sale and probably took in a substantial amount of orders. I wonder how many of those orders will now not be delivered.

If you are within the credit card chargeback window you need to move fast and contact your bank or paypal.

I have no experience with HFC whatsoever and I hope that those who have outstanding orders receive product or a refund.

As a financial person I am somewhat familiar with the required planning performed prior to a business shutting the doors. These things do not happen in a vacuum.

NOT NECESSARILY IN THIS CASE, but it is not inconceivable that some businesses may continue to take orders and customers’ money knowing the likelihood is that the customers will not receive their orders and that paying OTHER outstanding liabilities is more important from a legal liability standpoint than refunding customers. I surely hope this is not the case and that you receive refunds.

If he goes bankrupt, somebody is appointed by the court to review the transactions over at least the last few months to see how the money was spent. They then have the right to what they call ‘“ claw back” monies that they see fit from other paid vendors. Then the court re-distribute the funds equally amongst the creditors. I wonder if that holds true for the customers? I’m sure there’s somebody in this group of audio files who knows much more than I do about how things like that work. I only know because I had it happened to me. I had to send back like three months worth of invoices that I was paid for and I only got about half of it back. At the time it really sucked but it made sense that everybody got a distribution instead of just a few favorites. I wonder how it works when you’re running a retail business that goes belly up? I wonder if the customers get first chance at repayment or if they have the same or more weight than the vendors let’s say. Does anyone know?

UPDATE:  Received package today with bottle labeled "High Fidelity Cables NPS-Q45T 3D Enhancer Solution"  Believe it to be the 10ml size I ordered- but size not indicated on label.

Label is askew- not straight on bottle- amateurish work.  No instruction paper or info in package- just tissue paper wrapping.  No contact information.

Ordered from HFC Texas via A'gon Marketplace-  package mailed from Vega Alberta.  I was assured that it was mailed 3/7/22- yet was not dropped off at Post Office until 3/10/22.  Name on return address was "Contact Enhancer", not HFC or Rick Schultz.  It was ordered on 2/20/22.

Shifty bunch, in my experience.

Unlike NPS-1260- I have not seen any disclosure of ingredients for Q45T.  No idea what is in the bottle.  Therefore, I will be wearing a mask at time of application and take precautions to avoid skin contact. 

crummwoody

Glad you got your product. None of the bottles comes with instructions. Do not drink it.  Rick has never posted whats in the secret sauce! Apply to male prongs on power cords about half way on prongs. Do not let it spider web between prongs. The same for XLR interconnects -speaker cables apply both sides of the spade about 1/2 on both sides, apply to both sides speaker and amp end. I have used the 1260 and the Q45t and never wore a mask or gloves. But if you feel you need to go ahead. The product is gritty apply like nail polish. The thicker the coat the longer the break in time. Apply a nice even coat. give it some time and report back.

@68pete Perhaps Rick didn't post ingredients, but Ozzy did on 10/21/21 under "NPS Connection Fluid" discussion.