High Fidelity Cable replaces NPS 1260

The product is going to be called NPS Q45T. Not out yet, but on their Facebook page.

68pete

Showing 8 responses by jamcoyle

Sort of like home theater processors coming out with new formats all the time. It gets kind of expensive upgrading to a new one and having to sell your old processor. I’ve been a user of high Fidelity cables over the years and whenever I’ve upgraded to a new model there’s always been a sonic improvement. I find it quite exciting when Rick is working on something new and is about to release it.

I applied mine yesterday evening and and the immediate results were a very dark soundstage almost dull sounding. I applied it to my speaker cables and interconnects going from my processor to my amps. This result doesn’t surprise me much because I remember the 1260 had a similar reaction. Tonight I can hear the darkness starting to clear out as if the sun is breaking through the clouds.

I agree with my system also the lean is gone. All the qualities that you mention are also in spades. I own an appliance repair company and have been using 1260 for almost a year now. Mostly on wire terminals that are burned off the heating elements in dryers. Spade connector on the heating element after cleaning off all the carbon on them leaving 1/3 the size. I’ve usually cut in a new terminal on the power wire and connect into what was left on the element terminal without much success. It has almost been a year now on those repairs and still they are going without taking out the new wire terminal.  Saving my customers lots of money and less work for me.

I have to say that was not my experience with Rick. If anything I trust him more than most any other high-end manufacture I’ve dealt with over the last 20 years. Rick has helped me out personally when I was having a hard time in my life and this man has a huge heart. I can only imagine that he’s in some sort of trouble and knowing him you’ll get through it. He will also use everything in his power to make things right.

Yes I have an order out since October also. I’m still confident that Rick will contact me either with a shipment or a refund. 

I did receive a pair of CT-2 3-D balanced interconnect cables before I lost contact with HFC. I played music last night after two weeks of breaking in and  it’s just amazing how good these cables sound. Amazing!