High Fidelity Cable replaces NPS 1260

The product is going to be called NPS Q45T. Not out yet, but on their Facebook page.

68pete

Showing 2 responses by jetter

I have no experience with HFC whatsoever and I hope that those who have outstanding orders receive product or a refund.

As a financial person I am somewhat familiar with the required planning performed prior to a business shutting the doors. These things do not happen in a vacuum.

NOT NECESSARILY IN THIS CASE, but it is not inconceivable that some businesses may continue to take orders and customers’ money knowing the likelihood is that the customers will not receive their orders and that paying OTHER outstanding liabilities is more important from a legal liability standpoint than refunding customers. I surely hope this is not the case and that you receive refunds.

This thread should be reserved for HFC and the serious discussion of whether these guys are going to get their 10’s of thousands of dollars in purchases refunded or delivered upon.

Agree 100% with the seriousness of this thread to those who have lost their cash.