High Fidelity Cable replaces NPS 1260

The product is going to be called NPS Q45T. Not out yet, but on their Facebook page.

68pete

Showing 3 responses by ayodej

So there were people there, but haven’t been responding to any emails? @jerryg123 you spoke to someone there, Could you share some more about the discussion. Did they tell you what would be happening with current orders already placed. Will they be issuing a refund or follow through with delivering orders?

No response from hfc emails or from Casey the past couple of weeks, whom had been communicating with me regularly prior. I have paid HFC about $15,000 in products which I haven’t received yet since October, so naturally this is very worrisome for me.

Anyone else in a similar situation and has heard from them?

@nasaman I have products ordered months ago with HFC $15,000 worth that I have not received, nor have been refunded. They have gone silent on me with no response past few weeks. I am in Canada. 

@nasaman I purchased directly from their website. Is it true as @jayctoy mentioned you have his number and have direct contact with Rick himself?. If so why not just ask him to help us all here that have paid for his products and are having trouble since there is a number of us here in the same boat. Surely he should be willing to help us since HFC is synonymously connected to Rick Shultz name?