Best of the best Integrated amps in 2018

I'm starting this new thread to talk about the Uber integrated amps available today on the market.Here i'm talking about integrated amps that can easily equal in performance $30K worth of separates and above.A list of them that i can think of :

D'Agostino Momentum integrated, Jeff Rowland Daemon, Vitus MP-I201, Vitus RI-101, Bel Canto Black, Pass INT-250, Gryphon Diablo 300, T+A PA 3100 HV, McIntosh MA9000, Ypsilon Phaeton, Soulution 530, CH Precision Integrated, Audionet Watt, Audionet Stern-Heisenberg Integrated (to be released), Esoteric P-03A, Dartzeel CTH-8550, Boulder 865, Audio Research GSI 75 and others.
Please share your experience if you have auditioned or own some of these amazing machines.
128x128thieliste
I will purchase a used Gryphon Diablo 300 within the next few months to drive a pair of Thiel CS 3.7s.As a source i will get the Aqua Formula xHS - LinQ combo.This will be my system for the next 10 years at the most and after that i will build a reference system all separates.
I never thought I would be engaging a thread on integrated amps, but I am excited to be doing so.  I am an Audio Research fan and built my separates system over the past 3 years to finally have a REF lineup:  REF 3 linestage, REF 2 PHONO & REF 150 amp.  I was loving it so much and then one day a couple months ago I saw a GSi75 for a seemingly great deal and figured, why not?!?!.  

My initial impression was......WOW!!  It sounded beautiful...maybe a bit brighter compared to the separates.  It wasn't necessarily a bad thing, just first feeling.  

Prior to this I listened to vinyl exclusively.  Now I have a well-reviewed DAC on board so I picked up a Node 2i.  I tried a Vault 2 a couple years ago but at that time had to go analog out and was very disappointed in the sound compared to vinyl.  It also required an ethernet cable which doesn't work well for my setup so I sold it.  I find the coax sounds much better than optical.  I have been enjoying Amazon Music HD and find some albums sound almost the same.  Sometimes the digital is too bright for me, but it offers a nice opportunity for new music without having to sacrifice so much SQ.

I don't anticipate getting a set of headphones, but nice to have the option.  Overall I am just giddy over how much I am enjoying the aesthetics of a cleaner system and I am loving the design more and more.  It is a major leap from traditional ARC design which is fine by me.  ARC hasn't ever offered such an integrated and I don't suspect they ever will again.  This goes against the typical ARC owner of constantly buying the next model of said component.  It will definitely tame my upgrade-itis.  Having separates lends itself to slowly upgrading each category over time while now it is find a whole new integrated solution or jump back in to separates.  I joke with my friends that now I am on the 5-year plan...no major audio purchases for me LOL.  
The T+A lists for $23,500 in the USA though. Huge leap from the Gryphon or Vitus (no add-ons such as phono or DAC). I just wonder how good these two could be compared to somewhat hi-end separates such as mine. And then, the T+A is another matter. Will there be a sonic pay off?!
My pick would also be the T+A 3100 HV as best integrated for my needs but i will most likely go the separates route.
jh901, I completely agree with you on your four choices of integrated amps. From all I have heard, these are also my top 4. I bought the T+A.
These 3 seem interesting:

Vitus RI-101
Gryphon Diablo 300
T+A 3100 HV

The Gryphon Diablo 300 surely will.

You can add the Luxman L-509X.

I have a factory upgraded Cary Audio SLP-05 with nice NOS tubes paired with 200.2 SS power amp. Wondering what expectations are rationale to move to one these SS integrateds? With Focal Diablo Utopia speakers and Shunyata Denali power conditioning?
IIUC Boulder will come out with a replacement for the 865. The 866 will now come with an integrated dac, so similar setup to the McIntosh MA9000.
Will the Pass and Gryphon, for example, easily outclass fairly well regarded tube pre-amp/SS power amp separates in the $10,000 price range (combined)?
Elizabeth, I think some people just want to simplify things and get off the upgrade express. Integrated amps have come a long way and many of them are justifiably considered 'destination' purchases that provide many of the same qualities of separates without the boxes and cable and stuff everywhere. I can see the appeal.
For SS, the Dart CTH is sublime and comes with phono which separates it from the pack.

For P/P tube, I'd probably try with the new Vac 170iq which is getting excellent reports - it also has a phono option.
Post removed 
We are a Vitus dealer located in S CA if anyone is interested in listening to the SIA-025 Integrated.
I am really, really curious about the Gryphon...if anyone in NYC has one and would allow me to have a listen, that'd be fantastic.  
it's all good to excellent stuff and not exhaustive... I second the suggestion to add the ASR! I would put the McIntosh at the bottom of the list without any doubt, and the Audionet, Gryphon, Pass, CH, Soulution, Boulder, Dartzeel at the top, and the rest in between. Where does that bring us all, well it brings us all to like my taste..hahaha!!!!  
+1 regarding the vote for the Lyric Audio Ti140 Mk2.

Recent additions of a new power conditioner and speaker cabling elevated my system performance, with the Lyric Audio in it, to something remarkably special. ’Magical’ as @nitewulf puts it.

Lyric Audio also has the new Ti200 available. It offers EL34, KT88, KT120, KT150 (and variants) in Class A Ultralinear Parallel SE topology.
Definitely a vote for the Lyric Ti140 MK2....not in the same price class as some of these but magical, 70 wpc with KT150s.
@david_ten Congrats on the new T+A purchase. Enjoy. I will hopefully be hearing the 845 SET monos and the new hybrid monos (just announced at Munich) later this summer.  Definite contenders for future upgrade. That said, the Integrated's sound is pretty much end game for me. I wasn't left wanting for anything more.  That was a first for me. 
Audion 300b Silver Night Anniversary. 8 watts of pure tonal bliss driving my Zu Soul Superflys into their sweet spot with no issue filling a 16x18 room. 
I've had extensive listening exposure (many long sessions over a 2 year period) with the Absolare Altius preamplifier and Signature 845 PSET  mono blocks. Superb sound quality! (Very expensive however) I have not heard their integrated amplifier but I suspect it is an excellent high quality component. 
Charles 
No love for Constellation's various models, CH Precision, or the Ypsilon Phaethon?
@joshfilm Thank you! I spent some more time at the Absolare website and have a better feel for the differences in model levels as one steps from Passion to Signature to Altius.

I recently purchased a T+A integrated and it is coming on song, gloriously actually, now that it has 10 days of run time on it.

I am open to other amps at some point further down the road, especially those with vastly different topologies. Charles ( @charles1dad  who has posted here) had recommended I consider an 845 based amp...and I was very impressed with the Mastersound EVO 845, especially its amplifier section. Absolare’s 845 SET monos are ones I would love to consider.

In the meantime, if I have the opportunity, I will make a point to audition / demo their Integrated amp.

Thanks for bringing the brand to my attention.
I don't think anyone mentioned Hegel here. The H360 is great but they have the H590 in the pipeline for fall. At 300WPC it should drive just about any speaker without trouble and sound fantastic doing it. I believe it will sell for $12K which is affordable using this list as context.
Jmac7,
Based on feedback from experienced listeners I trust the Line Magnetic 508ia is a fabulous sounding amplifier. However I don’t believe that it would be the best choice for the OP’s Thiel speakers given their load characteristics of low impedance in the lower frequencies (High current demand). Actual listening could prove otherwise but on paper not an ideal match (2.4 ohm at 125 Hz.).
Charles
Hi. I am sure if you would be matching any of the aforementioned amps to the Thiel speakers pictured. That would be a major consideration in selecting a new amplifier. That said, I would also consider the Hegel H360 Integrated amp which has an onboard DAC that is quite good. The amp is capable of driving the most demanding speakers with ease and the noise floor on the DAC is exceptional. Good luck.
@david_ten The Altius upgrade on the Absolare Integrated involves an upgrade of all internal wiring to Echole's top Limited Edition cabling. It also involves an upgrade of other internals, including the transformer (though the upgraded transformer might now be standard across the range). There is also now an option as well for a new volume pot and volume display (not sure if they are included in the upgrade price, this occurred after my upgrade). I'll reach out to Absolare directly to get exact current details. What I do know is what I heard. :)
Then you dont need an integrated you need pre power  again go for the ypsilon I am using their complete set and they are one of the finest electronics I have heard or the other option is ypsilon int. and change of speaker to some efficient one
Try a used DK amp. At reasonable cost I have my hooked to the Dynaudio C1 speakers . Only real complaint is the back round hiss noise at quiet music.
I dont think you will have power issues what are your speakers and your room size
@jasbirnandra  i know Ypsilon very well, it's my favorite brand and i was privileged to demo the preamp and the Aelius II monoblocks last year in my system.Problem with the Phaethon is that it delivers only 180w into 4 Ohm, that's pretty short for impedance that drop down to 2.3 Ohm like my speakers.
Same think with the Absolare Integrated but both of these integrated are top notch and highly recommended for easier speakers.

Close your eyes and go for ypsilon int.you will not regret one is on sale in Sweden demo unit and price is good too
I spent a lot of time trying to decide on an integrated amp. First I was going to get the Pass INT 250 & was set on that. Then I was going to get the Gryphon Diablo 300. Liked both well. Then I heard the T+A PA 3000HV and bought the T+A. Absolutely no regrets, phenomenal with my system. The Pass is well built, but the T+A is extremely well built. Highly recommended. 
I love my Raven Reflection MK2 Integrated tube amp with around 72WPC.  It costs 10K.  It it an absolute showpiece for anyone who comes into my house.  It is made in Texas.  The owner, Dave Thompson has some of the best old tubes that money can buy.  And finally, and most importantly it drives my Sonus Faber Amati Tradition Homage speakers like a symphony.  
The Absolare Integrated (with Altius upgrade that takes it to a stratospheric level) is, to date, the most musical integrated I have ever heard. It makes sound live and breathe with a physical presence in your room. Almost scary occasionally. A very original recipe for sound that combines something I have only heard from 4 watt per channel tube mono blocs and something I have only heard from $40K+ of solid state separates to create a new experience. I hope they get more attention in the North American market so I can hear others' responses.
Add the LKV Verito 1 to this list.  An amazing value integrated for $2200. Or $2700 with Phono. Direct from the talented Bill Hutchins.  

The Aavik U150 sounded great at Axpona this year. It wasn't until Sunday afternoon did they put the U300 in. I would say the U150 is about 90% of the U300. The Dac and Phono stages are options which really keep the price down.