Best cheap $200 ish speaker stands with free shipping ???

I don’t want to spend $400 to $1000 for stands for second system but I don’t want them to degrade sound within reason with a budget like this. Can someone recommend a nice stand that can be filled with shot if needed. I’ve seen the eBay and Audio advisor ones but know nothing about them, any help very much appreciated.

paulcreed

Recommend clean/dry silica sand instead of steel/lead shot.

It's commonly used for sand blasting.

However the dust from silica sand is not good for you, so fill them outside while wearing a decent mask and eye protection (not a problem once the stands are sealed up).

The 3 different stands I've owned/own did not require a "complete" fill (think my current Target HR's are only @ a third/fill after many trials including lead shot/sand with lead shot and sand only).

Big thanks to my Honda mechanic (may he rest in peace) for properly recycling the lead shot I no longer needed.

This said, the cheap stands I owned leaked the sand over time and now I only have the Target stands (20 years old and Zero leakage - wish I could claim the same @ 67;-)

No rec on current inexpensive stands available as I have not tried them, but look for top fill and secure enclosures/fill cavities.

DeKay

I have the Pangea DS400 stands in a second system (from Audio Advisor), filled with pea gravel.  Very stable and good looking, but they are a little above your budget at $249.  The Monoliths from Monoprice look similar and seem to be highly regarded at about half the price.  

The Monoliths from Monoprice are the same stands from Audio Advisor only they're half the cost at $54 ea. I own them and filled them with playground sand that I purchased from my local neighborhood hardware store. I don't see any reason to pay more, unless you prefer the aesthetics of another brand.