Whats playing on your system today?

Today I decided to listen to two of my favorite rock guitar heros and one great vocalist. Guitarist' Robin Trower, Ronnie Montrose and vocalist Davey Pattison.

I listened to Trower songs:
Bridge of sighs, Stitch in time, The fool and me, my personal favorite- Too rolling stoned and others.....

Then I pulled out "Gamma". 
I listened to: Razor King, Wish I was and Skin and bone and others.....

Davey Pattison hooked has also up with Michael Shenker also. I really enjoyed my day so far. Anybody else heard anything good?

N

nutty

curiousjim,

I really like that Samantha Fish- "Chills and Fever" album. The bass can be a little overwhelming.

ozzy

@ozzy 

It’s funny you mention about the bass, because I turned off the subwoofer by the second song.

Now Playing:

Sensations Fix- Music Is Painting In The Air

Classic 70’s Prog/Pop Rock    Awesome!!

Prog Rock. They have several albums out and so far, I’ve enjoyed them all.

Just heard sad news about Roberta flack. She has ALS and can’t sing anymore.

I plan to listen to a hit or two later in the day.

@curiousjim 

Just looked up “Stone Rebel” on Bandcamp- surprised I hadn’t heard of them before. I’ll try this out later today!

Am I the last one to know that Elton John had a podcast for the last six years??

I stumbled across this just today.

Now Playing:

Esmerine- Everything Was Forever Until It Was No More

A very nice set of instrumentals just out this year.

One of my favorite albums. I’ve owned it on LP, Reel To Reel, Cassette and CD and I’m now listening to Santana, Abraxas in High Res! 😁

Joe Perry Project-Let The Music Do The Talking(Japanese CD) Starts a rockin’(somewhat) Friday vinyl night.

1. An Evening with Donnie Fritts and the Decoys
  2. Texas Gentlemen - TX Jelly
  3. Shinyribs - Well After Awhile
  4. Paul Cauthen - Room 41
  5. West Indian Rhythm: Trinidad Calypsos 1`938-1940
  6. Dr. John - Things Happen That Way

Woodstock 50th-Back To The Garden, Anniversary Collection.

Three full CD’s of the music from Woodstock and some more of the announcements. “Stay away from the “Brown Acid”. It’s not very good.

Tony Bennett & Diana Krall, Love is here to stay in HR

And for something completely different, Robyn Hitchcock, Shufflemania

The first cut might be the only weak link.

Steely Dan, Can’t But A Thrill

Laura Fygi-Bewitched(CD)

Our Lady Peace-Naveed(CD)

Thanksgiving Eve starts with a first class jazz vocal recording then follows with a Top 50 Pop/Rock recording of the 1990's

I traveled yesterday and was able to hear the full Alice's Restaurant Massacre twice on Sirius, a Thanksgiving staple and real blast from the past.

Starting Black Friday with one of my favorites, A Rainy Night in Georgia, off of Shelby Lynne's Suit Yourself.

What Women What(VA)-Movie soundtrack includes many excellent vocal standards.

Dire Straits - On Every Street                                                                                       The Wallfiowers - Bringing Down The Horse

@nutty

She was the heart and soul of Fleetwood Mac. Peter Green was the man in the sixties, but McVie was the woman from 1970 on.