Whats playing on your system today?

Today I decided to listen to two of my favorite rock guitar heros and one great vocalist. Guitarist' Robin Trower, Ronnie Montrose and vocalist Davey Pattison.

I listened to Trower songs:
Bridge of sighs, Stitch in time, The fool and me, my personal favorite- Too rolling stoned and others.....

Then I pulled out "Gamma". 
I listened to: Razor King, Wish I was and Skin and bone and others.....

Davey Pattison hooked has also up with Michael Shenker also. I really enjoyed my day so far. Anybody else heard anything good?

N

nutty
Live ---Nik Bärtsch’s RONIN (Tagged as Modern Creative, Mystical Minimalism / Jazz..."a zen-funk quartet")
Hudson is Jack Dejohnette, John Scofield, Metheny bassist Larry Grenadier...and of course Medeski! You'll dig em!  
Post removed 
stereo5, Agreed! Dirt is the best Alice. The intro guitar on "Rain when I Die" is wicked. 

Triumph's Rick Emmitt, feat Alex Lifeson and James LaBrie.  
"End of the Line"

https://youtu.be/8NJUS7737GM

N
A bit different from my usual....

Musica Nuda 2. Petra Magoni & Ferruccio Spinetti. 

Just an acoustic bass and a female singer, doing anything from the Beatles to Italian opera-ish. Wow, very cool. She has a great voice, and uses it. Mostly Italian, but it all works. gg
stereo5 said:
"Alice In Chains, “Dirt”

IMHO, their best record." 

Agreed. A true masterpiece, and that is a very rare thing. 
"The Choice Is Yours", The Black Sheep as of Now....followed by Crystal Methods' "Busy Child"....
Crosby Still Nash and Young 4 Way Street, cassette. Atlantic makes good cassettes!
Dirt....one of my all time favs.  Need to take that one for a spin again.  Don't forget one of the best live recordings ever, Unplugged.  
+1 oddiofyl, AIC Unplugged is very good.

Gary Moore, Live At Bush Hall, 2007

N

Post removed 
Dvorak - The Symphonies. Istvan Kertesz conducting the London Symphony Orchestra. Discs 1&2 - Symphonies 1,2, & 3.

London 1991. 
CD set of 6
Godsmack, “Awake”

thanks Uber for reminding me I have the entire Godsmack library!
Feels like a one man show.... 😂😂

Punk N Head.

Cassette that was in the latest job lot I bought.
Only 5 songs but not bad at all.
John Lennon live in New York City.

Cassette

Google the album track listing and look at track a3 title.......🤔🤔
One benefit of a bone head at least.
Probably as well Katie, it's scary in there.
Be afraid, be very afraid!