Whats playing on your system today?

Today I decided to listen to two of my favorite rock guitar heros and one great vocalist. Guitarist' Robin Trower, Ronnie Montrose and vocalist Davey Pattison.

I listened to Trower songs:
Bridge of sighs, Stitch in time, The fool and me, my personal favorite- Too rolling stoned and others.....

Then I pulled out "Gamma". 
I listened to: Razor King, Wish I was and Skin and bone and others.....

Davey Pattison hooked has also up with Michael Shenker also. I really enjoyed my day so far. Anybody else heard anything good?

N

nutty
Red Letter Day ..... Kaliyl.

Local Jacksonville band.

Not much information out there on them, not even listed on discogs.
Nice sounding CD though.
Grex Vocalis / Carl Høgset --- An Irish Blessing / Auferstehn / And Death Shall Have No Dominion (Classical Choral / Religious)
Trying my best Boxer!
Leading a solitary hermits life for now.
Getting grocery and essentials all delivered.
Taking as few chances as possible although my daughter and I did visit our lrs for a fix last week😇😇
Hey uber!
When all this virus business begins to subside and it's safer to venture into germ factories like Wal-Mart, the Middleburg one still sells CD's if you are interested....
Hey Carp.
How you doing.
The Fleming Island branch of Walmart  started selling records believe it or not.
Quite a large selection from memory.
Hi Uber. All good except for a torn meniscus (left knee) that requires surgery.
Mare --- Aurora Quartet  (Classical. Quartet of pianists, playing two pianos)
uber.
I'm well, thanks. Up in New England.
Yes the Middleburg branch started selling them as well.
Stay safe and don't get complacent. This stuff is far from over...
Bummer David. Hope you feel better soon

Uber,
We're doing the same thing over here. I did however go to Menards this afternoon (wearing a mask as ordered by my wife & son) to buy flowers & weed killer. 

Bardo Pond / VIII
David
I feel for you as I had exactly same injury in same knee late last year.
No fun at all!
Plenty of physio and much better although I still favor it a little as now rather gun shy.
Best wishes with that.

Boxer
The wife has ordained we have to go to Lowe’s tomorrow......
Cant wait.......😳😳.

Carp
Yes it is far from over I agree, in fact I would opine we have yet to see the worst.
Fantastic stuff arcam
i have been praising the worth of blind Ego and RPWL for some time here and my streaming thread.
Try Liquid by Blind Ego too, imho I think it’s slightly better than preaching.
Howlin' Rain / Wild life 
This is a great interpretation of Paul's song. About 14 minutes long
Fired-up the Nak tape deck.

Modern Jazz Quartet - For Ellington 

East-West Records. 1988
Rod Stewart - Every Picture Tells A Story

Carl Orff - Carmina Burana
Sticking with tape...

Ray Brown Trio w/Gene Harris and Jeff Hamilton. BAM BAM BAM, recorded live at the Jazz Festival Japan ‘88. Concord Jazz Inc. 1989.

Dang, the Nakamichi and these tapes sound pretty darn nice tonight. Putin a smile on my mug.
Country Joe and the Fish, I Feel Like I’m Fixin’ to Die Rag, Vanguard Mid-line digital cassette. Stupendous dynamic range. 
Post removed 
@boxer12  @uberwaltz   Thanks!  Miss bicycling the most. The transition from gravel to road has been interrupted. Road bike still in the box it shipped in. : )

Rosalia  ---  El Mar Querer (came with a tag I haven't noticed before: Urbano)
David
I hear and feel you even more now!
Just got back from my morning ride, that really helps with loosening up the knees every day.
No fancy road bike though just an old Giant MTB that is in perfect working order and fulfills my modest needs.
Hope it all works out fine for you and wish you a speedy recovery once sliced and diced!
bkeske
Nice to hear from a fellow Nak owner and user.
Just had my zx7 factory restored by Willy Herman and as I did not buy it new it has never sounded better to my ears.
Huge collection of tapes, maybe 500 or so.
Yes some of them do suck sq wise but the vast majority are more than acceptable and my home recorded metal tapes are truly a great example of how good cassette tape can be imho. 
@uberwaltz

Agreed. Not sure why, but my tapes are always an afterthought, but I do have a decent collection from back in the day, and some are incredibly good. As example, many of the Jazz I have on tape were made and mastered really well, like the ones I played last night. Incredible sound really, and great dynamics. The More ‘pop’ or ‘rock’ stuff seem to be more the ‘hit and miss’ ones. My thinking is they were released to an audience that they knew wouldn’t notice the lack of quality, as the source wasn’t typically for critical listening anyway. So were just ‘thrown out there’ to pop in a crappy system. Sometimes.

Cassettes do get a bad rap too often, but if you obtain a good well mastered for cassette tape, they can rival the vinyl I have with a great true natural analog sound.
The Art of Millt Jackson. The Alantic Years 1957-1961                                Ray Charles on piano
The italian singer Alice - "Elisir" (1997) with special guest Curt Cress at the drums. Vinyl in good shape a friend gave me when reducing his collection of +20.000 records.
Good to see Devendra Banhart in rotation.

Following @sterohans Italian theme....
Stefano Bollani Trio --- Stone In The Water

[Bollani, piano; Jesper Bodilsen, bass; Morten Lund, drums]

(some reviews find this album not ’adventurous / exciting’ enough and ’light,’ however, here is one that focuses on the subtlety / serenity of the work):

https://www.allmusic.com/album/stone-in-the-water-mw0001782862
Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra: Tchaikovsky’s 4th. A beautiful recording on SACD. I’m listening Via Qobuz 24/192. Second movement is so engaging and the piccolo in the 3rd movement is fantastic.  Also contains a sublime double concerto for clarinet and bassoon (Leshnoff) both fun and sublime. Is it me or is this stuff really really good?