Whats playing on your system today?

Today I decided to listen to two of my favorite rock guitar heros and one great vocalist. Guitarist' Robin Trower, Ronnie Montrose and vocalist Davey Pattison.

I listened to Trower songs:
Bridge of sighs, Stitch in time, The fool and me, my personal favorite- Too rolling stoned and others.....

Then I pulled out "Gamma". 
I listened to: Razor King, Wish I was and Skin and bone and others.....

Davey Pattison hooked has also up with Michael Shenker also. I really enjoyed my day so far. Anybody else heard anything good?

N

nutty
@arcam88 - 
+1 on Tull's Benefit.  Long been my favorite by them (along with Stand Up).  I've read Ian Anderson hates it...not sure why.  It's some great music.
Ozzy Osbourne, “Ordinary Man”.      Ozzy’s latest, very catchy tunes.  
@ gousthouse Thanks!
  I can't imagine why Ian Anderson would dislike this album.

Oh well, we like it that's what counts!😎🍺
@arcam88 - 
You are certainly welcome.  I can't remember why or if that was even covered during the interview.  I thought maybe I'd get lucky and find something about Anderson's opinion in the Wikipedia entry.  Nothing there to support what I said.   Initial critical response to the album wasn't raving praise.  Maybe that's what I recall reading.  Or maybe just a false memory ;-0 (  not so funny. actually).  I do remember it getting played a lot in particular dorm room in 1970/71. 

Now I'm thinking I have to pull it out for a listen.  "To Cry You A Song"...knocks me out.  
Frank Sinatra, the world we knew lp, Something Stupid, a duet with daughter Nancy, just beautiful. 
@drhamp  - Welcome to the "Whats playing on your system today?" thread. Keep 'em coming....
Songs of Our Mothers  ---  Kefaya / Elaha Soroor (Collaborative International / Afghani)
Loading music onto my Bluesound Vault 2i and came across an oldie but goodie:  Brian Auger’s Oblivion Express, album is “Closer to It”.  Mellow keyboard jazz. The better side has “Happiness is Just Around the Bend”.  First heard it during the early 1970’s and still appeals. 
@bob540  - I love "Closer to it" and listen to it fairly often. Really good stuff......
Cream- -Live at Royal Albert Hall 2005
What a Gem.
Ginger Baker is Amazing on "TOAD"
Listening to that song shows you why Ginger Baker was very special.
I have also listened to Dutch Rare Groove earlier.
It is a VERY different and  interesting  Double album with various Artists
I just bought a used one from Amazon (Blu-Ray)
They are next to impossible to find for region A.
I saw one a while back that was new and they wanted outrageous money.
I do not think they ever made one in Blu-Ray for USA
Look here at all of the  different versions . 
https://www.discogs.com/Cream-Royal-Albert-Hall-London-May-2-3-5-6-05/master/642593
Scroll down on the page . It shows 13 v\ersions . None for the USA in Blu-Ray format. So i'll keep my fingers crossed that it will work.
Letters From Iraq: Oud and String Quintet --- Rahim Alhaj  (Avant-garde Chamber / Classical)
If not, buy a region B player. It's worth it. Or download from.....   :-)
The Flock, Dinosaur Swamps.  One of the best album sleeves ever, especially for those of us that natural born Chicagoans. God rest ye, Bob Bell.