Whats playing on your system today?

Today I decided to listen to two of my favorite rock guitar heros and one great vocalist. Guitarist' Robin Trower, Ronnie Montrose and vocalist Davey Pattison.

I listened to Trower songs:
Bridge of sighs, Stitch in time, The fool and me, my personal favorite- Too rolling stoned and others.....

Then I pulled out "Gamma". 
I listened to: Razor King, Wish I was and Skin and bone and others.....

Davey Pattison hooked has also up with Michael Shenker also. I really enjoyed my day so far. Anybody else heard anything good?

N

nutty
glupson, I had to look that one up. Interesting, to say the least.  

Phish / The siket disc 
boxer12, uberwaltz,

If you can tolerate opera, Ca ira is actually quite pleasant. Do not expect Pink Floyd there. I have a SACD, very well recorded, etc.

If you are not into opera, skip it.
glupson, thanks for bringing that one up. What is interesting to me is Waters jumping into that arena. Music in the hands of talented artists can go in many directions. Case in point... What Zappa did when he put his talent into classical music was wonderful (IMO). 

June of 44 / Four great points 
Glupson.
Probably not for myself but still an interesting venture by Waters.

Beat ... King Crimson.
40th anniversary remastered by Steven Wilson on DVD-A.
Two for the Show ... Kansas.

R2R.

Every time I think I need to cut back on media sources like reel all I have to do is play one and that idea gets kicked into touch!
Blood on The Highway ..... Ken Hensley.

Qobuz.

Fantastic autobiographical album featuring some great vocal performance by the likes of John Walton, Eve Gallagher and Glenn Hughes.

Highly recommend!
Eclectic night tonight...

Broadcast - Haha Sound
Julian Cope - Peggy Suicide
Andy Stott - Luxury Problems

All off silver discs. 

Sean Rowe/New Lore.

Pleasant surprise to discover that the one song you may have heard or know of him by, is hiding, unlisted, at the end of the CD.

Savoy Jazz Sampler no. 1. The Savoy Jazz releases from early 90s remastered by Denon, Japanese pressings. Zero BS.
twoleftears, Check out "the salesman & the shark" if you get a chance. That is also good. 

Starlight Mints / Built on squares 
Paul Ellis - The Sacred Ordinary
Oingo Boingo - Boingo (last album and very different from their earlier releases)
Sun Ra, Savoy Jazz, Japan, Denon remaster, circa 1992 CD. Fabulous 50s jazz.