Whats playing on your system today?

Today I decided to listen to two of my favorite rock guitar heros and one great vocalist. Guitarist' Robin Trower, Ronnie Montrose and vocalist Davey Pattison.

I listened to Trower songs:
Bridge of sighs, Stitch in time, The fool and me, my personal favorite- Too rolling stoned and others.....

Then I pulled out "Gamma". 
I listened to: Razor King, Wish I was and Skin and bone and others.....

Davey Pattison hooked has also up with Michael Shenker also. I really enjoyed my day so far. Anybody else heard anything good?

N

nutty
Billy Squire, "Don’t Say No" 30th Anniversary Edition. What ever happened to Billy?

ozzy
Great question Ozzy.
I used to play Billy Squire a lot but sort of stopped a decade or so ago.
I think it all just ended up sounding the same.
Nice choice with "Michelle Shocked" uber
My take on Billy Squire is that he's been rolling around in his money somewhere for the last 20 years or so...

Soul Coughing / Bliss 
This is an excellent band for any "Cake" fans out there. There albums seem to be well recorded too

uberwaltz,

I rarely play Billy Squire now too. But when I just played "Don't Say No" it sounded pretty good and got the ole' toe tapping.

ozzy
Boxer
Followed that one up with her Short, Sharp, Shocked album.

Ozzy
You do know I am going to have to drag out some Billy Squire now!

Lol.
Oh here is one for you guys and gals 

Khruangbin - Con Todo El Mundo 

Seriously give a spin (or a stream) - interesting stuff

Doug 

I have just jound Black Sabbath a band who didn't grip me in the 70s and 80s however now love the first album Paranoid and Heaven and Hell when Dio took over the lead vocals. Two very powerful albums with some great riffs and drums. 
Emmy Lou Harris--Luxury Liner--Poncho and Lefty.

Amazing--especially on Maggies.

Cheers!
shefwed.

I was just the opposite
Loved black sabbath and deep purple back in the day, could not stand led zep or pink Floyd.
I would say that reversed itself maybe 20 years ago though.... lol.

Now shefwed is an interesting name that conjures up images of a Sheffield Wednesday football team supporter ( if there are any of them left that is! lol).
I picked up a few used Deep Purple albums recently that were all in great shape.  I've always liked Deep Purple, but dipping into their older catalog was a real treat, even the David Coverdale stuff that Allmusic only gave two stars in their reviews.
Another of my fave bands from back in the day.

Muscle of Love ... Alice Cooper.

Think I wore out 2 copies of Billion Dollar Babies!
I've got a couple of SHM's of  Alice Cooper. "Love It To Death" and " Killer".
They sound really good!

ozzy
The Cars Greatest Hits, CD. NDM and a couple of fo.Q tweaks. Heh heh

It should be pointed out scores of 14, 12, 15 on the Dynamic Range Database doesn’t hurt. Mastered with the headphone connoisseur in mind. 🤪
I’ve been streaming random play from a friend’s remote Plex music server.  Also checked out the new Abbey Road there. 
inspired by zardozmike’s Steve Reich selection of a couple days ago,

Steve Reich “Four Organs / Phase Patterns”

Jean-Pierre Rampal/Lily Laskine “Japanese Melodies For Flute And Harp”

CD