Whats playing on your system today?

Today I decided to listen to two of my favorite rock guitar heros and one great vocalist. Guitarist' Robin Trower, Ronnie Montrose and vocalist Davey Pattison.

I listened to Trower songs:
Bridge of sighs, Stitch in time, The fool and me, my personal favorite- Too rolling stoned and others.....

Then I pulled out "Gamma". 
I listened to: Razor King, Wish I was and Skin and bone and others.....

Davey Pattison hooked has also up with Michael Shenker also. I really enjoyed my day so far. Anybody else heard anything good?

N

nutty
Jafant.

See you are on an Ozzy trip!

Exceedingly good stuff.

Right now.....

Theres The Rub .... Wishbone Ash.

Vinyl
Post removed 
Boxer

not heard much solo Morrisey stuff but still listen to The Smiths on occasion.

The Queen is dead.   Epic.
uberwaltz / You are correct, that is another great one +1

P'TAAH / De'compressed 
Transcontinental by Jedd Hughes. Just a kid at the time of it's release (2004), but already a real fine songwriter and singer. Good songs (chord structures, melodies), lots of good harmony singing (unfortunately not heard in most music these days), real good musicianship, good production. You know.....good music ;-) . Undoubtedly too Country for many of ya'll.
Ladilikan - Trio Da Kali / Kronos Quartet [Malian; balafon (xylophone), bass ngoni (lute), traditional female vocals]  [Kronos: violins, viola, cello] 
oldbear, I completely agree. They are very creative.

Edward Sharpe & the Magnetic Zero's / Here 
Stereolab / The first of the microbe hunters
This is one of the funkier Stereolab albums I've heard. "Funk" isn't something I would normally associate with them, but it works well here. 
The Spell ... Cellar Darling
Quboz hires
A progressive heavy folk rock band!!
From Switzerland......
Worth a listen as Anna Murphy has quite a voice.
Hey uber, I just received a Nordost silver shadow from musicdirect today. I know you used to use one. Pretty impressed even though it's not broke in.

Fire!
Boxer.

IMHO the Nordost digital cables like the Silver Shadow and the Heimdal I upgraded to were very good, much better than their analog interconnects and speaker cables. Not warm but very clean and transparent with a lot of detail retrieval. Enjoy!
btw, Cellar Darling will definitely not appeal to everybody ....lol
kjohn, Welcome & I agree! Love Miles on that one as well

Stereolab / Oscillons
Post removed 
Post removed 
Post removed 
Post removed 
So many great tracks! If you want to hear something different and amazing try

African Woman - Live by Third World

You can find it on Tidal - make sure it’s the LIVE version, studio version isn’t nearly as good. Find this version from the album "Reggae Ambassadors 20th Anniversary" - has a lion on the cover.

One of the best reggae tracks ever, and I'm not a reggae fan - and usually don't like live versions. It shouldn’t be missed - even if you don’t like reggae.
yes . I'm a big fan of  Robin Trower.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Loudest Portable Speakers |   Best Budget Bluetooth Speaker
Talk is Cheap ... Keith Richards.

Quboz hires.

Some really nice bass and horn work on this album.
Boxer

Not sure why exactly but looks like Mental gone and started his own music thread.

Still no good reason to delete his posts here....
Oh well.