Whats playing on your system today?

Today I decided to listen to two of my favorite rock guitar heros and one great vocalist. Guitarist' Robin Trower, Ronnie Montrose and vocalist Davey Pattison.

I listened to Trower songs:
Bridge of sighs, Stitch in time, The fool and me, my personal favorite- Too rolling stoned and others.....

Then I pulled out "Gamma". 
I listened to: Razor King, Wish I was and Skin and bone and others.....

Davey Pattison hooked has also up with Michael Shenker also. I really enjoyed my day so far. Anybody else heard anything good?

N

nutty
I picked up John Smith's Headlong album on vinyl and it is fine...

Great poetry and really good guitar work sung with a lot of soul.
Authentic music at a time lacking much of the same... Ed Sheeran keeps going
and he might arrive at the place John Smith lives.

If you enjoy Hozier, Ben Howard, James Taylor, Kaleo, James Morrison I would
"take a listen"

jhv
Today, yesterday really, I took a deep dive into Hasidic New Wave, starting with their album "Psycho-Semitic"; sounds a little offbeat, to be sure, with the starting notes played on a shofar spitting out little blats, but it devolves and morphs into some wonderful fusion, with a psych edge. Also played two different copies of Leaf Hound, Growers of Mushroom and to round things out, some of Free's first album, Tons of Sobs on an old UK pink label. This was probably the peak of the blues psych stuff- really first tier, but with Blackcat Bones and Leaf Hound, tapping into the same vein. 
whart, I've never heard any of that (other than free), but it sounds like great stuff!

Stars / Do you trust your friends
Traffic-Low Spark of High Healed Boys.

Considering whole albums I prefer John Barleycorn Must Die.
I'm traveling so am not listening to anything on my system tonight. I am however listening to a great cover of Eno's "Here come the warm jets" by Bardo Pond, through my computer. Really great cover!
Electronic music by Zedd and The Chainsmokers. This song seems to be perfect after installing this electric pet fence that I got online. 
Eagles, Long Road out of Eden - CD

The Title track is a must listen. Exceptionally produced on their CD.

Eagles - Long Road Out of Eden - video dailymotion
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xiu766

N

Animals-Floyd. My dog comes running into the room and stares at my speakers when Dogs comes on. I think he got some dog drool on one of my bass drivers.
Found a halfway decent record store where I am working here in Tennessee, so bought 8 records.

As I do not have anything to play them with here at the hotel thought I would stream a couple of them at least.

Hearts In Motion.... Air Supply.

Tidal

Bit soft and poppy but as new for $1.99 I am not complaining!
To celebrate their announced Rock and Roll Hall of Fame ..... Roxy Music "For Your Pleasure " & The Cure
Fascination"
Well, I'm not man enough to admit that I bought an Air Supply LP.....and I never have.

But, a few months ago we were in a record store and my wife bought Don Henley's album with Sunset Grill and Boys of Summer on it. Pristine condition, plays like new. She also got Huey Lewis' album Sports. Also like new.

I never would have bought these albums but they are both pretty good and in perfect shape.

I on the other hand spent too much money on The Band's first album and Morrison's Tupelo Honey. Both have a few clicks and pops. I've never cleaned an LP. Probably need to learn how.
@arcam88 

Watch the basket people walk around and mumble

Great tune. Off of a great album. Happy Weekend!
Well, I'm not man enough to admit that I bought an Air Supply LP.....and I never have.
And real men wear pink!
Lol
There are a few more you may not want to admit to owning or listening to as well, on way home and will be spinning them this weekend.
That would be a good topic for a thread...stuff you like but don't like to admit it.

One of my all time guilty favorites: The T-bones' No Matter What Shape Your Stomach's In

Listening to it now.
I think there is a "Guilty Pleasures" thread out there somewhere. No time to look for it at the moment. Trying to complete my workweek commitments at the moment.
Stan Getz - Bossa Nova Years (Verve cassette tape), Dolby B. This is one of the very few tapes that was mastered well. Good dynamics and surprisingly good soundstage.

Sasha Dobson "modern romance"

Man though, you guys are playing some great stuff. "Low Spark" "For Your Pleasure" right on!!

Livin.

I have a large collection of tapes and there are quite a few that have really good SQ.
 True there are also a fair few lemons too!

Glad someone else besides myself and GK still playing cassette tapes here!
Uberwaltz, you're right there are a lot of good sounding tapes and you seem to have quite a few of them, but among the ones I own there are very few, I should have stated that :-). I have to admit tape and vinyl get same play time in my house :-). 
No shame in this album!

Broken Heart ... The Baby's

Vinyl.

Just testing a new cartridge out but plan on pulling a few tapes out to whirl later today.
What cartridge Uber? I’m listening to Buddy Rich (Walkman Jazz, Verve Label, Dolby B) on the 1000ZXL. What tapes are you  planning on playing?
Nice deck there Livin!
I use a Nak 582, fair bit cheaper but I picked it up for absolute peanuts.
Not looked yet but will be all rock for sure.
Actually just a "new to me cart"
A vintage ADC XLM Mk2.
On my Denon Dp1250.
My second " playtoy" TT.
Nice table/cart combo you got there. How does it compare to your main TT (Nottingham)? I did audition that table but it sounded very laid back to me, albeit I auditioned the Jr.
I find the Nott to be pretty detailed but I do have a fairly bright cart on it which I think offsets its supposed "dark" nature.
The Nott is still better at resolution and detail but the latest cart on the Denon/Black Widow combo is getting close ... For a lot less cash!

Now playing

Nothing Like the Sun .... Sting.

Vinyl
livin_262002
the Stan Getz : Bossa Nova Years is well mastered for CD as well.
@uberwaltz a bright cart does bring out good resolution on that table. Of course Nott is a better table/arm combo.

@jafant I'm sure as the vinyl version (original pressing on Verve) is outstanding.
Was in Atlanta the last few days celebrating my daughters graduation from Georgia Tech with her. I was able to slip away for an hour or so & I picked up a pile of used cd's from a local shop there called "Fantasyland". If you're in that area, I highly recommend it.

First up:
Sonic Youth / NYC Ghosts & Flowers