Whats playing on your system today?

Today I decided to listen to two of my favorite rock guitar heros and one great vocalist. Guitarist' Robin Trower, Ronnie Montrose and vocalist Davey Pattison.

I listened to Trower songs:
Bridge of sighs, Stitch in time, The fool and me, my personal favorite- Too rolling stoned and others.....

Then I pulled out "Gamma". 
I listened to: Razor King, Wish I was and Skin and bone and others.....

Davey Pattison hooked has also up with Michael Shenker also. I really enjoyed my day so far. Anybody else heard anything good?

N

nutty
The Cranberries
Everybody else is doing it , so why can't we ?

I read about the Cranberries 25th anniversary vinyl release of their first CD , when I went to the " House Of Records " I found it along with 
a special pressing from the year before , both were from the original masters , the anniversary release was Remastered the special release was not so I thought that would be a better choice .
It sounds way better than my CD copy .

uber, I don't have that one, but really like songs from the wood, from Tull. How do they compare?

Philip Selway / Familial 
started out with
Rainbow - the of Rainbow. West German importStarted to listen to a love Thin Lizzy - life on cassette. The pad part of the pressure pad came of about 10min. into it. So now it"s.Rory Gallagher - Irish Tour 74

The Doors, “Strange Days”
The Guess Who, “American Woman”
Gran Funk Railroad, “Closer To Home”
The Doobie Brothers, “The Captain And Me”

all vinyl
The Teskey Brothers. Half Mile Harvest.

My wife is in here reading and she likes them too.

Neko Case- Middle Cyclone when my wife goes upstairs....she does not like Neko.
n80, I was listening to "Middle Cyclone" a couple days ago. Good stuff

Great Lakes Swimmers / Ongiara 
Post removed 
Rolling Stones’ Some Girls, cassette, XDR Virgin Records. Classic Stones. Strange, but dynamic range, details and separation seems much better than CD or LP. Interesting. 
@tparr  - Welcome to the thread! So, I checked out the Peter More recommendation and it sounds pretty good. Unfortunately, it appears that it is not available on CD or LP, just streaming or download. I don't like purchasing downloads. I'll try streaming it to check it out on my big rig.
Hello tparr.

Plenty of great music threads hete to peruse and contribute to!

Morning wallyworld run, found a $3 CD to buy ... Lol.

The Very Best of The Guess Who.
Love UFO , I must have seen them 15 times. Strangers in the night is one of the best live albums out there of that era. Great guitar work. Although I still cant get used to the remaster not opening with "Natural thing". 
Well I just discovered them a couple years ago but I keep coming back to Ocean Colour Scene. "The Riverboat Song" to me, my partner, and anyone we've played it for is simply one of the best rock songs ever recorded. Sublime. They are back together and touring in British Isles now too.

Went through a recent every album listening retrospective of Buffalo Springfield as well. 
Dvorak, Symphony 9 'From the New World', Cleveland Orchestra, Christoph Von Dohnanyi. London CD.

Loud.
uberwaltz, 

I had Street Talk on cassette on when it released. It was recorded great and has some very good tracks on it. I have it on download now.

It sounded fantastic in my 1977 Olds Cutlass with it's 350 Rocket engine, 4 barrell carburetor. My sound system: a Pioneer Super Tuner 2 casette deck and a 250 watt Kenwood EQ, Kenwood 6X9" 3 ways with 20oz Magnets. Let the good times roll! 

N

Let the good times rock and roll indeed N.!

Don't you just love the fact that loud rock n roll and muscle cars were a marriage born in heaven.

Heady days my friend!

Makes me want to go buy another 454ss Chevelle convertible... Might have to sell the house in today's market though to afford it!
Post removed 
Rose Windows
Sundays & Cybell / Chaos & Systems
David Sylvian & Hodger Czukay / Flux + Mutability 
Blue Mountian - Dog Says. From the 1990's. Brief but quality career in my opinion. If you like roots rock give them a listen.