Whats on your turntable tonight?

For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
Merry Christmas, everyone.  Be safe and be healthy.

The discussion about 10 days ago on Pink Floyd, 'The Division Bell' got me going.  I ordered it right away and it just arrived.  I'll clean it and enjoy in a listening session later today.  Looking forward to that. 

Incidentally, when the album was first released (I believe only on CD initially, but I could be wrong), I saw the North American tour of that show at The Rose Bowl, in Pasadena.  Very good seats, awesome concert!  My second time to see Pink Floyd, the first being the 'Animals' tour.  Also, an awesome and very memorable concert!
Joel,

I don't know if the CD came out before the lp of Division Bell but I'm sure the original lp is on blue translucent vinyl.
@slaw I have been streaming his Self Titled album and Western Swing and Waltzes a bunch in the car as well. Just need to pick them up on vinyl. The guy is genius.
I see you have known that for a while. 
@bdp24 Checked out that The Weight recording with The Edge and Jimmy Page. Herself looked over and said, "What. Is. That?"
I have War Dept. Approved Sarah McLachlan - Christmas tunes on, tree lit up, massive Mac and cheese w ham and crostini casarole in the oven... life is good
In my long list of blessings, I count this particular thread and those who contribute:-) Merry Christmas and happy holidays
+1 Tomic!

This thread is awesome & Merry Christmas to everyone on it!

Glissandro 70 / ST
Merry Christmas folks! 

Started off with Shelby Lynne - Just a Little Lovin' - AP 45rpm 200g - but got the stink eye from the woman so I moved to

Dwight Yoakum - Come on Christmas - which is a pretty damn good record but is the extent of my Christmas vinyl 
Post removed 
Beethoven
No. 6 In F Op. 68 Pastotal
Beethoven Sinfonien Zyklus
Deutsche Kammerphilharmonie Bremen
Paavo Järvi
Acouscense Records 2010
Robin Trower
Bridge of Sighs
Chrysalis 1974 OP

got this for Christmas from my cool girl cousin the year it came out.  Same record.  Still great.  You know.  
Hey Steve, hope you had a nice Christmas holiday.  Did you get to be with family?
James, Yep, part of the family. Will get with my family over the weekend. ( the part I’m responsible for).

Celebrated Mom’s 90th today as well.

@tomic601 ,

Plugged in my two 7.83 HZ Shumann Ultra Low Frequency Pulse Generators. Total cost for these plus two USB chargers, two 3ft USB extension cables = under $35.00.

Instantly noticeable was the center stage seemed not as up front and there is an ease of the entire presentation. No decrease in resolution or dynamics. Put 4 small pieces of Blu-Tack on each corner and mounted to the top of my Ushers. Recommended mounting height is 5’.

I already use similar products to good effect... Synergistic FEQ and Bybee iQSE.
Listening to a couple of records I received as Christmas presents. First up.....

The Jayhawks - "Hollywood Town Hall"

I love this album. I've owned it on CD since it was first released and it is one of the album that sparked my interest in Americana. The vinyl mastering is quite a bit different from my original CD. Most obvious is significantly more bass. The bass lines stand out quite a bit more on the vinyl LP than on the CD.

Sounds great!
Well Gents, the 2014 remaster of "Hollywood Town Hall", catalog #  B0020914-01, is a gem. Easily better than the original CD.
Up next, another Christmas gift......

John Hiatt - "Slow Turning" on translucent red vinyl.....
Just did a quick unplug/replug of the Shummans, confirmed my original thought.
A little light-hearted Christmas Music......

The Waitresses - "I Could Rule the World if I Could Only Get the Parts" - Featuring "Christmas Wrapping"
"Daybreaker" is my favorite Beth Orton lp. My copy is on Parlophone/EU/2002/
Finished US cleaning two brand new lps from my recently gone over Vibrato. First up is The Nude Party "S/T". I own their 2nd lp and liked the music but the sonics were wanting. Let's see how this one goes.