Whats on your turntable tonight?

For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
Boxer12 “ is there any new business “, yes a favorite Neil lyric / quote for sure....
Grateful Dead 
Live in Europe’72

From the big new box:

The Story Of The Grateful Dead
Vinyl Me Please/Warner 2020

Eight titles cut 'AAA' from the original tapes, with the exception of Without a Net which was a digital recording.  Bernie Grundman/Chris Bellman/QRP.   All in different colors.  

“It’s a cold bowl of chili 
When love’s let you down”

- NY
The Nighthawks ‎– Open All Nite (Adelphi 1976)

John Lee Hooker meets Junior Wells. 
@boxer12  - I have that Rough Trade - "Rough Trade Live!" Direct to Disk Record. I think I've owned it for more than 30 year and I get it out an play it occasionally. Really good sound quality, as it's a Direct to Disk recording. I've just never warmed up to it musically. The band is fine, but I find the lead singer - Carol Pope to be needlessly over dramatic. Maybe it was a thing, in that place, at that time.

What's the number embossed on your copy? Mine is 0026069

Listening to it now. 
Reubent, 0026292. I like listening to it occasionally, but generally agree with what you have stated. I bought mine a long time ago as well.

Follakzoid / lll
Was just reading a little about Mark Kozelic (red house painters, son kill moon, etc...)...he was the bass player in Stillwater in the movie Almost Famous.
Need to watch that again.
@dahlcolor,

I wanted to welcome you to this thread. I apologize for @millercarbon response to your enthusiastic first post. Most here welcome you and will benefit from others' personal music posts. Don't let others get you down.
The Chris Rea lp is very enjoyable, much more than remembered. He sure transformed into a much different kind of artist.
Silvertrain learned everything they know from Beethoven.    Hey, ever wonder if Beethoven were alive today would be like Rick Wakeman?

————————-

JPT Scare Band
Acid Acetate Excursion
Monster 1974

Hey Steve, thanks for the tip about Mark Kozelic. That was a good movie and worth rewatching.
Say, if anybody’s into fuzz guitar this is a pretty terrible record but has one of the best blues rockin guitar performances of all time.
Wow.  This.  
“Like I told you, what I said, steal your face right off your head“

and can you imagine listening to this on the original drugs.....wow.   
Last one of the night... (Yes, mellow :-)

Fripp & Eno / The equatorial stars 
New record on earlier today I didn’t post but anybody into good guitar should know about it:

Jared James Nichols
Black Magic
Listenable Records 2020 (Reissue)
Night Tim.  I’m staying up a little while to replay the Jared James Nichols.   Guys amazing.  Doesn’t use a pick. Sounds sort of like Blue Cheer but with more amazing and unique solos.  
Freudian slip on JPT Scare Band. They recorded it in their basement in the 70s but didn’t put it out til the 90s. Drug free out of body experience. Really.
For Beethoven's 250th birthday, I just finished spinning Symphony No. 9 performed by the Berliner Philharmoniker, conducted by the master, Karajan. From a box set of the complete 9 symphonies from DGG, 1960's, blue and white tulips. 
For me, The Mountain Goats lp comes across as expertly crafted/smartly conceived.