Whats on your turntable tonight?

For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
I should clarify that the B and O plays music in the garage. Along w Nakamichi deck, Sony ES CD, a bone stock NAD 3020 running Dynaco A25 speakers. We serve Bushmills in the garage should any of you visit and stay in “ the guest room “
Christmas tunes on the streamer... War Dept is hot after the tree.... it’s up, lights work, color wheel is next....
Jean Martinon conducts Saint-Saëns - Symphonies 1&2. Orchestre National De La R.T.F.  Angel reissue 1980’s, originally 1973.
audioguy, sounds familiar.  My dusty TT is in the shop getting a new bearing while the tonearm is being overhauled in Canada.  Also have a new cartridge on its way.

I'm still limited to optical and streaming - looking forward to returning to vinyl nirvana soon.
Gerald Finzi
A Severn Rhapsody - Introit - New Year Music Prelude - Soliloquies - Romance - The Fall Of The Leaf
Boult, London Philharmonic 
House here is decorated to the nines - seems like for weeks already. Her new thing this year is a remote for the tree. It changes the colors and flash patterns on command.    
There are about 50 dolls all around (she calls them “carolers”).

Lately she drops hints about inflatables for the lawn. I have to draw the line somewhere, don’t I?
@spiritofradio - Inflatables for the bedroom - sure. But not for the lawn.
I mistakenly referred to the ERS tape as ESR last weekend. Sorry for any confusion. I ordered 10 more feet.
Dean Martin - Dream with Dean - AP 45rpm 200g - damn, I feel older enjoying this but damn if this isn't a stunning record 
@slaw it is excellent. Couple of guys I speak with recommended it highly and it didn't disappoint. It is available at Acoustic Sounds. The record fairy showed up today and this one of them. Sound great on the new speakers 

The Doors - LA Woman - AP 45rpm 200g - supa nice 
@slaw I picked up a pair of B&W Nautilus 800s in cherry wood finish last week. They are excellent and a pretty good upgrade from my older 802s, mainly for the low-end with dual 10" instead of the dual 8"
@slaw  - How is - Buddy & Julie Miller "Written In Chalk"? It's been sitting on my wishlist for almost 2 years. I need to $*it or get off the pot.......
Listening to the John Hiatt earlier, I’m hearing John’s voice much more intimately than ever before. Much better midrange.

On this Buddy/Julie Miller, it’s a similar finding with more expressive low bass.

The difference, the Noteworthy Audio IC.
It’s great @reubent! You just missed New West big sale. Thanks to @bdp24 for this one.
@slaw thank you, Sir
I am very happy with them 
You just sold your Ushers, eh? 
@6t5_gto,

Yep. When I auditioned them a long time ago, I fell in love with their sound. I then moved up the ladder from Tiny Dancer Mini One Diamonds to the Mini Two Diamonds. I'm sure better sound can be had but I'm perfectly happy.

BTW, the buyer is very happy with the sound.
Little Feat - Feats Don’t Fail Me Now. This record will show you what your system can do! Especially Skin it Back.
@6t5-GTO Those speakers are simply classic. Congratulations. I’ve heard them praised as such a number of times lately. Very nice.
——————————-

Charles Lloyd
Voice in the Night

This is such great music made by terrific players and the ECM production sounds very good.  
Ry Cooder/Paradise and Lunch, Randy Travis/ Storms of Life, Dinah Washington/The Jazz Sides, Booker T./Potato Hole, Greg Allman/ Southern Blood, Drive By Truckers/The Dirty South.............. It has been a great listen, retubed the phono stage and it sounds marvelous, now need to take a nap. Enjoy the music
Carly Simon, 'Come Upstairs'
The Beach Boys, 'Surf's Up'  Analogue Productions.  This is great!
Robert Cray, 'Strong Persuader'
The Doobie Brothers, 'Livin' On The Fault Line'  Original pressing, perfect condition, fantastic sounding.
Sturgill Simpson
Metamodern Sounds In Country Music
High Top Mountain Records 2014
(2015 Reissue)

Dave Cobb Production (same Nashville guy who produces Jason Isbel, Stapleton, et.al.)

this is Psyc Country - uses those sort of corn pone Country music tricks but is not stupid like so much Nashville pop country stuff. In fact it’s absolutely great. Nominated for Grammys etc when it came out but I didn’t become aware of it til later. (Familiar story...) For modern production it’s pretty amazing to me. Sounds like the 70s. SQ excellent besides. Highly recommended.