Whats on your turntable tonight?

For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
Thanks to @boxer12, this has been one of the most enjoyable/ revealing evenings of music I already owned, maybe ever! Talking Heads lps.
Iron Butterfly "Metamorphosis" WLP/one of my all time great lps...........
Steve - you might also enjoy David Byrnes book on music - I enjoyed it greatly:-)

Albinoni - Concerti a Cinque, Opus 9. Conecrti Nos. 1,4,7,&10, for solo violin. Vittorio Negri Bryks conducting the Italian Baroque Ensemble with Cesare Ferraressi, violin. Dover 1964 in near mint condition. A bit of a ‘thin’ recording but performed well, and nice for a Sunday morning.

It’s interesting, have not played this in a while. Graded it in Discogs with the ‘old’ Pro-Ject rig. Listening to it this morning with the new SOTA rig, and bumped it’s rating up a notch in Discogs. I’ve found this to be the case with some other albums as well.
Schubert Quintet Op 163 & D 956. Yo-Yo Ma with the Cleveland Quartet. Columbia Masterworks 1984
I have a few Talking Heads albums.  Just checked and my collection does include 'More Songs About Buildings and Food'.  I'll join in the fun here by cleaning and listening to it today.

Last night...
Buffalo Springfield, 'Again'.  It's still in my rotation since getting the box.
Queen, 'A Night At The Opera' Original pressing, perfect condition.
Police, 'Ghost In The Machine' Original pressing, perfect condition.
Donald Fagen, 'The Nightfly' Original pressing, perfect condition.
Jeff Beck, 'Blow By Blow' New copy of 45 RPM from QRP.  Fantastic!!!
Roxy Music, 'Avalon" Original pressing, perfect condition.  That album just blows me away.  Talk about depth and imaging, wow, it's awesome.
Fantastic evening of music!
Big Greg,
Thanks for the info. It is good to hear he is well

Mammothguy,
Fear of music is another excellent selection from the Talking Heads. When it comes down to it, I like pretty much everything David Byrne has put out. Very talented musician.
George Szell conducts Beethoven - The Four Leonores. The Cleveland Orchestra. Columbia Masterworks 1967. 
Szell and The Cleveland Orchestra - Two Favorite Suites : Grieg - Peer Gynt & Bizet - L’Arlesienne. Columbia Masterworks 1966
Fairport Convention - Fairport Chronicles
Fairport Convention - Liege & Lief

One of the problems of our "time":  not enough Fairport Convention.
Jo Stafford/Art Van Damme Quintet-Once Over Lightly(CL 968 Mono 6 Eye) Side 2
Santana-Abraxas(Early Pressing w/poster) Side 1
CCR-Pendulum Side 2
Prokofiev-Classical Symphony(Bernstein MS 7159) Side 1
The Tony Bennett Bill Evans Album(MFSL 1-117) Side 2
Marlena Shaw-It Is Love Side B
Pablo Cruise-Worlds Away Side 1
Otto Klemperer & The Philharmonia Orchestra - A Wagner Program ; misc. Angel 1980’s reissue from 1963.
@bkeske 
So pleased to hear from another admirer.  Getting upwards of 50 years old now but it still seems fresh and powerful.    
@ghosthouse ,

You need to stop by more often. I'm a fan as well. So much music, not enough time.
Yes the Fairport and RT and Sandy D fans are legion here on this thread... Forheringay 2 !!!!
I too have spent many an enjoyable evening of escape engendered by FC & RT records - mostly the older ones.
With this post, 'we' are now tied with the Jazz thread for the most posts in the Music Forum Section. ;-)
Looks to be more of Talking Heads today.
My remaining 3 albums to clean and listen to are...
Talking Heads 77
Talking Heads Remain in Light
Talking Heads Little Creatures

I'm first going to warm up the tubes with some Joe Bonamassa, 'Live From New York, Beacon Theater'  What a great triple-LP, live concert album it is.  And that's my plan for the later afternoon today.
I think ’Fear of Music’ is my favorite. Just sounds more ’matured’ vs the others.

That said, ’77’ and 'Buildings and Food’ were real revelations when they came out.
Thanks for the friendly invite, @slaw 

I actually do stop by fairly often, just don't post too frequently as I'm listening to digital most of the time.  But when the spirit moves....

Good to hear from the Fairport fans too.

BTW - justbgunn recently posted on The Minority report about Stephen R. Smith.  As a result, I spent some time with his "A Sketchbook of Endings".  Might be something you and others will like.  You can find him on BandCamp and there are a few remaining copies of Sketchbook in vinyl.  Of course, I'm usually a year if not a decade late to the party so maybe SRS is old news.  

https://worstward.bandcamp.com/album/a-sketchbook-of-endings  

Keep up the good work!
Mozart - The Four Horn Concertos w/Alan Civil & Serenade No 12 in C minor. Otto Klemperer conducting the Philharmonia Orchestra. Angel/EMI 1985 remaster from 1961.