For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
Long day....but....this came today....

The Allman Brothers - Eat a Peach. Capricorn, reissue, probably 1974.

Surprised, but this was recorded/engineered a little flat. Switched my trusty iFi Mini Tube 2 to push-pull mode, and that helped bring some punch to it.

Pretty nice condition of this set though. Pleased to have it in the collection.
Yes and let us not forget Some Girls cover ... ha

Puritan was the correct turn of phrase 
The Marcus King Band - S/T

reminds me of Tedeschi/Trucks, Allmans, some Government Mule...

fun
George Thorogood And The Destroyers-Move It On Over Side 1
Vickie Sue Robinson-Never Gonna Let You Go Side 1
Ernestine Anderson-When The Sun Goes Down Side 2
Daryl Hall & John Oates-Live Time Side B
ELO-A New World Record Side 2
Wynton Marsalis-J Mood Side 2
Berlioz-Symphonie Fantastique(EMI-Angel DS-38210) Side 2
Another new arrival today....

Pablo Casals in Concert. Schubert - String Quartet in C Major / Beethoven - Trio in B flat, Trio in C Minor, and Sonata for Piano and Cello. Murray Hill 1972. 3 LP box set.

The vinyl in this box looks unplayed. Excellent condition and great recordings. Nice and ‘raw’ but nicely mic’d and recorded. Feel like you are there.

Just realized I already have the Schubert in this set on a single album, but this may sound a tad better. Nice.
@tomic601 

Allman Bro. - Fillmore

That one is arriving Thursday. ;-)

......Eat a Peach.....it was mostly side 1 that sounded a bit flat. Interesting. Mountain Jam  does kick some butt.
New phono stage(s) coming Monday for me to listen to and decide on. Very excited. 
I need some help deciding what to listen to. Thoughts?
I have rock, classical, jazz, opera, and a bunch of old mom music from my aunt and mother-in-law. I'd be up for buying a new album or two for the occasion.

Who concert spinning on my table this afternoon through just now:
Who are you
Who's Next
Quadrophenia
Tommy
The kids are Alright
Live at Leeds
Depends, was Mom a flower child Dead Head in the Sixties ?
just kidding :-) congrats on phono stage - I agree with Steve - something you know well that moves you - enjoy
jim
Coincidentally, just this past Monday I placed on backorder the Allman Bros Live at the Fillmore East.  This one is the Mercury, QRP pressing, 200 gram, 4-record set.  I have never had this album in my collection so I figured the best choice would be to get the edition with the extra cuts (thus, the 4-record set).  And I have had excellent results with every QRP pressing.  Very quiet and very flat vinyl.  I look forward to receiving this and hope the backorder isn't too long to fulfill.

Before dinner yesterday...

John Mayall   "The Turning Point"
Grover Washington Jr.   "Limelight"

The new speakers are breaking in nicely.  Grover's saxophone really sounds like a saxophone.  Just as it should be!
@ctwith3 

by all means, play your own favorite and familiar, especially the records in your collection from the pre-digital era.   
I own three A B "Live at Fillmore East", a brown Capricorn that was put in the "to sell pile" long ago, The Classic Records & a pink label Capricorn. It's been a while but I think I liked both in their own different ways.

My only "Eat a Peach" is the Abbey Road 1/2 speed from a few years ago. The louder you turn it up, the better it sounds.
I have Van Morrison albums back order since late last year.

Spinning now: Frampton comes alive
Gillian Welch - Time ( off the server )

ran myself dry on vinyl up North, first world problem.... I know....

” what will sustain us thru the winter, where did last years’ lessons go ? “

Gillian just knows stuff....
Hey Jim, how’zit goin’?

————————————

Jason Isbell and the 400 Unit
Reunions
Southeastern Records 2020
Massive Attack - Mezzanine ( server )

subwoofers earning their keep...

James inspired this with A Perfect Circle !!
The latest Tool album is really good too.  Got kind of mixed reviews but I like the progressive aspects.  
——————————————-

“And running till you're nothing
Sounds a lot like being free“

Neil Young
American Stars ‘N Bars
Reprise 1977 O/P

“I wanna lick the platter
The gravy doesn’t matter”..
James - I heard some of that yesterday as was out w buddy auditioning speakers and amp for him.... his tastes are how I came to know Massive and A Perfect Circle, etc...
I think the production values and SQ on A Perfect Circle’s records are pretty good.  
Agree James - great sonics on Thirteenth Step

driving bass line on The Package.... ya man
Would have been at Son Volt concert tonight and Aoife O’Donovan Tuesday.  Added these to the list of cancelled concerts.  Hard not to be resentful.  
————————————————

Rush
Grace Under Pressure
Mercury 1984 O/P
Well when any random thought leads me to think about the elder Marsallis or towards John Prine, my sacrifice of some shows seems small and erases any resentment.....
Got Traffic - Live playing on cassette in garage James - thinning out fishing gear for the downsize....
King Curtis ‎– Soul Serenade (Capitol 1964)

Good album. Curtis was attempting to carry an air conditioner into his apartment when a Juan M. refused to move from the entrance. A fight ensued and M. stabbed Curtis. 37 y.o.
Got these in this week so far....

Hans Theessink & Terry Evans "Delta Time"  feat. Ry Cooder
Fruit Bats  "Siamese Dream"
James Taylor  "American Standard"
Ten Years After  "Stonehenge"
Canned Heat  "S/T"
Five Guys Named Moe - S/T (RCA BMG 1990)

Scottish indie band that only lasted one album. Mixed bag. Better songs sung by the female band member. 
"Wallflower" is somewhat muffled but still enjoyable partly due to the great selection of songs she covers.
The Lennon Sisters ‎– Our Favorite Songs (Pickwick 33 1965)

Sixties pop with great sound quality. In the room. Magic.
Marty Robbins with The Jordanaires ‎– Just A Little Sentimental (Columbia 6eye mono 1961)

Another in the room recording. Lovely.