Whats on your turntable tonight?

For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
Steve - sorry thought you had an evil silver platter machine on springs... somewhere... you are the LP man :-)
King Crimson “Red.”

200 gm reissue.  Like hearing it for the first time.

it’s late.  Next time I’ll play it with the volume at 11.
@tomic601---Jim, this might interest you: The bassist on the backwaters album---Todd Phillips---and I were in the same band in '71, he leaving just as I was entering. He had decided to learn to play mandolin, and had arranged to study with David Grisman up in Marin County (about an hour drive north from our hometown of San Jose). David told him there were plenty of mandolin players, but a shortage of upright bass players. Todd was a Fender P-bass player, but took David's advice and got himself an upright. Todd ended up playing bass with David! And a lot of others. I last played with him about eight years ago, in San Jose. 
@slaw, one of The Secret Sisters' albums was produced by T Bone Burnett, their debut I believe. I would taste that one first (assuming it's available as an LP ;-) .
Noromance,
It is the only album I have from them, got it today. Will be checking out more from them 

Maggie Bjorklund / Shaken 
@bdp24 ,

I saw  Secret Sisters play two songs off their most recent lp on tv last weekend. Loved it! This one is produced by Brandi Carlile.
Will not be able to spin any vinyl for a couple of weeks - left shoulder surgery Wednesday - long overdue and not serious. 
I took this opportunity to sell my Benchmark DAC 3 HGC and ordered a Supratek tube preamp and a Denafrips DAC and both should arrive in about 10 days which will fit nicely with my rehab.

I don’t post much but I am always checking this thread and get great ideas from all of you.   One of the best threads on Audiogon!
@Nicks25 Wish you a speedy return to good health and mobility. Hard to flip a record one handed...

If I may ask, what do you feed your DAC with? A computer? A streamer? I’m thinking about that Denafrips deserving a good stream.
@spiritofradio

I would be asking for a disaster if I tried to play an LP one handed!

I have an Innous ZenMini Mk 3 with Roon Core installed. Very happy with this streamer. I upgraded to their separate linear power supply as well. One of the nice features is that it has a built in hard disk so you can rip CDs directly on the Innuos and then stream via Roon. I nightly recommend them.

Thanks for the kind wishes from all.

Nick
@Nick,    Innous - Very Nice.  Good combo with Roon?  No software headaches?   Don’t tell Steve .... but I’m saving up for a DCS Network Streamer.  I think my beloved tube DAC deserves it.  

@spiritifradio
Absolutely no issues with Roon and the Innuos.  

I control everything with the Roon app on an iPad. 
I won’t say a word to Steve 😉
Post removed 
@nicks25 best to you and an excellent rehab outcome.  You will get out of it (the rehab) by what you put into it.  Be diligent and follow the direction of your physical therapist.  You can get back to 100% if you do so.  I have had my unfair share of injuries (always caused by others) and can speak first hand that diligent work in PT pays off.  Over the past 12 years I have gone through 3 broken back bones, damaged cervical discs, two knee surgeries on my left and one knee surgery on my right, and a total hip replacement.  I am still able to ski all day, and very fast.  I can hike 11 miles round-trip in a day, with 3,000 feet of vertical gain.  All because of working very diligently through a ton of PT.  
Keep your chin up, attitude also plays a role. 
I wish you the best!
OK, was catching up on all my other media formats as they have sat ignored, but the SOTA kept calling me. So, took the cover off her....

Grateful Dead - Europe 72. WB 1972

Had to hear some Jerry licks.......on analog.
@mammothguy54

I hear you and thanks for the encouragement.  You have gone through a lot more than me and glad to hear you are feeling good. 
I had a hip replacement about two years ago and was back to normal in 6 weeks.  I worked hard in rehab as I am pretty self motivated.   I am sure I will put the same effort into the shoulder rehab. 
This one was self induced as I fell on my road bike on a wet road making a sharp turn and fell on the left shoulder.  This was about 18 months ago. Should have known better than to ride when roads are wet!

Anyway, looking forward to getting this fixed and a quick recovery.  
Rosanne Cash "She Remembers Everything". First US clean.
..   .."the undiscovered country
between a woman and a man....."
After my rotator cuff surgery years ago...and being in rehab/therapy.... I made a similar device out of pvc I could use at home to stretch out. This was the audiophile in me going to other places.
@nicks25,

Insurance only paid for therapy twice a week. I didn't want to end up with a "frozen shoulder". They don't tell you this prior to surgery. I then did my exercises for a year. Necessary.
Aja - Steely Dan (ABC 1977)

Despite this being popular with everyone,  I haven't played this in over 30 years. SQ solid.