Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
@uberwaltz

yes, I saw that post earlier 😉

@slaw

I appreciate and respect your opinion as a user. I’ve meant to message you about this subject, but as you brought it up..... There are times I can buy on ‘informed impulse’, and my next TT choice needs more time in order not to make a ‘mistake’ I may regret. I don’t regret the Pro-Ject decision as it has done exactly what I wanted it to do; figure out if vinyl was going to be back in my future plans. Heck, who knows, it could become a mono table in the future.

I’m in no rush....famous last words....and then *poof* I have a new piece of equipment being sent to me and hoping for the best ;-)
Slaw
My post of that vpi experience was in no way shape or form meant to belittle or reduce your not so great experience.
Just a counterpoint that shows maybe they have got their act together a little better of late.

The more information put out here the better.

I certainly wish I had been a member here many more years ago than 2013 especially the group here.
It could have saved me some painful learning events😂😂
OK, after spending my day off listening to CD’s, and some very nice ones I may add, my turntable looked jealous not getting any attention....so....

Raymond Leppard conducts Boccherini. Symphonies 1&2, and maybe more....New Philharmonia Orchestra. Box set of 6 symphonies. Philips, Netherlands pressing 1993
Rabbit holes. I saved a few Gs by not commuting on the train thanks to corona, so I’ve treated myself to another AudioGrail sable 401 with SPH bearing and AS idler.
You pesky wabbit you! Noromance!

Many congratulations indeed, we need pictures!
@slaw I figured it was a better investment than the bank!

I’m thinking Panzerholz and moving coil as new avenues of exploration.
Anyone have experience of it as a plinth material? Clearaudio use a aluminum/PHz/aluminum sandwich.
Thanks Uberwaltz.
I don’t have anything yet. Matt’s saying around a month. But trust me, It’ll be a thread on its own. I’m just giving you guys the news first!
BTW, I woke up early this morning to my walls rattling. Apparently we had an earthquake. This is the third time since I’ve been at this location, I’ve experienced this. This one was way more noticeable.

Any of you on the east coast..,?
Sarah Jarosz "Undercurrent"  recommended!

Any of you fans? If so, get the vinyl while you can.
Slaw,
What type of music (or who could you compare here to)?

Neurosis & Jarboe / ST
For any "Swans" fans, this is an excellent album
Michael Ponti plays Scriabin Sonatas. Box set of 12 sonatas. Playing Sonata 8, Sonata in E flat minor, and Sonata’s 9 &10. VOX 1972.

Really well recorded piano, which isn’t an easy feat. Thanks @slaw 
@boxer12,

Allison Krause. She’s extremely talented. Saw her a year ago on the I’m With Her tour. "IWH" was, so far, a one time lp with friends Aoife O’Donavan @ Sara Watkins ( Chris Thile’s sister) Punch Brothers
Hawkwind ‎- Warrior On The Edge Of Time
(United Artists 1975)

One of my all-time favorites. A masterpiece for spacers.
Noromance
I was literally just eyeing up my Hawkwind collection!
I would have to go for Hall of the Mountain Grill or Quark, Strangeness and Charm.
Of their newer stuff I really like The Chronicle of the Black Sword but being a huge Moorcock fan gives that some bias.

Slaw.
What was the quake on the Richter scale?
I think we are more likely to have snow than a quake here in North Florida but who knows nowadays!
No idea Uber, I just roll with the flow buddy

Hey, You live in a sand box, great isolation
Yeah but if we ever had a big quake I think this big sandbox would just sink and we would be back to 49 States.

Sacred Heart ..... Dio.
Khruangbin "Con Todo El Mundo"

A rare Sunday night deep clean. No, probably the first.....

I love this band!
Andre Previn conducts Rachmaninoff Piano Concertos 1 & 4. Royal Philharmonic Orchestra w/Leonard Pennario. RCA Red Seal. 1965
Prokofiev-Symphony No.5(Szell Columbia Y35923) Side 2
Jonathan Edwards-ST Side 2
Sergio Franchi-I’m A Fool To Want You Side 1
Diana Ross And The Supremes-Anthology Side 1
Aldo Nova-Subject/Aldo Nova Side 1
Tina Turner-Private Dancer Side 1
Rosanne Cash-King’s Record Shop Side 2
Oscar Peterson Trio With Milt Jackson- Very Tall Side 1
John Cougar Mellencamp-The Lonesome Jubilee Side 1
@slaw 
Thx yes it does!
I dusted off/cleaned several 80's recordings. My wife really enjoyed Rosanne Cash and Tina Turner. Will spin some more 80's recordings on Tuesday night.
Jim,

My friend.

I'm going to disagree with you here buddy  I absolutely love Allison, her voice has such a sweet quality. Sarah' seems to be a more complete package. And she doesn't need a band to make her shine.
Actually slaw, side 2 sounds quite good. I think side 1 of this copy has been played a lot.Â