Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
Supertramp
"Some Things Never Change" HDCD.

Loads of kick-arse bass drum work, kind of out classing Led Zep. Has this one ever been done in LP format? 

This definately outclasses my analogue rig in terms of dynamics - and then some!

But no problem, still like my analogue stuff too, just HDCD can sound so addictive. 

So little is ever mentioned about it... 
M. 🇿🇦 
So little is ever mentioned about it...
Are you referring to the Supertramp album or HDCD in general?

For that later Supertramp album choices are limited to CD, HDCD, cassette and even a minidisc release but no vinyl ☹️
@tomic601 .
 personally I am not sure I hear the huge difference that some claim on fuses but I have wasted money on much worse...lol.

But I really DO love to yank George's chain...😂😂
Uber - I get it and IF I really had much of a dog in the fight, I would do an extensive listen including jumpers around ALL fuses as well as the tweak and of course whatever trash the factory supplied ...
I have a Quad 303 that might be a good mule, of course Peter Walker was deaf 2....
Was going to take a night off, but for whatever reason, this album, which I have not played in ages, kept entering my mind, daring to put it on the TT. So, I relented, and did...

Mink DeVille - Return to Magenta. Capital 1978

Glad I did. ‘Willy DeVille’ was quite the character, now gone. I’d never heard this album on a system like I have currently, and I must say, my old system back then could not have done it justice.
Stiff Live - a live recording of some Stiff artists at the time; Nick Lowe, Wreckless Eric, Larry Wallis, Elvis Costello, and Ian Dury. Stiff 1978
That one sounds interesting bkeske

Silver Mt. Zion / This is our punk rock (it's not) 
Bk - the band I mixed Sound for loved Mink and covered four or so songs.... ya man
Wow.... Mink DeVille!!

Had toGoogle them to make sure it was same band I remember...lol
Then had to root through my tapes.
Where Angels FearToTread.

Cannot remember when I last heard them so that will be up next on the Nak.

Thanks bkeske.
I know... BK thanks so much - I am
streaming Magenta and man do memories come flooding back... fun
@tomic601 ,

Regarding Fleetwood Mac, I just pre-ordered the Early Years 4lp box. Laquers cut by Chris Bellman from the original master tapes. Includes an early live lp, Penguin, Heroes are Hard to Find, and another that escapes me at the moment.
RE: Mink

Yea, glad you guys enjoyed it. I literally hadn't played that album since the early 80's.

Actually forgot how well it was recorded and engineered. Full of depth. And also how good the music was.

'Mink' was an interesting difference vs the rest of the 'CBGB's bands' at the time. 
@slaw I saw that :-))) I need to focus and get thru cleaning and play grading the hundred I bought way back when.... and then get some sent to all y’all “ bad influences “...
Slaw
Heroes are Hard to Find is right up there on my list of fave Mac albums.
It does not get a lot of mentions or love though.
@uberwaltz
Thanks for the clarification on no LP for "Some Things Never Change" Supertramp. 
Was it that analogue would not have been able to handle the dynamics?!?... 🤔 

Yes, HDCD hardly ever seems mentioned in this hi-res, streaming, 'new age' - and yet, it was (and still is) adding quite some powerful dynamics, compared to standard red book CDs.
I wonder why it had not more appeal for producers and consumers?
Surely the invention of MP3 wasn't the reason ?!? 🤔 

M. 🇿🇦 
@justmetoo.
I think it was just the timing of that Supertramp release. Vinyl as a sales medium was considered dead ( funny how that has turned out..lol) in that time period.
Remember it was the age of " perfect sound forever!".
For All we Know ( theme from Love Story) ...... Charlie Byrd.

Woah!
The SQ on this double album set is off the charts! Outstanding!
@bkeske .
If you are interested at all I have just bought another job lot of tapes, 140 ish.
I know for a fact I have at least 30 of them already.
If you want to message me your email I can take some photos of the duplicate tapes and email them to you to see if any would be of interest to you.
If not no big deal, Fleabay will always find a home for them.
Doc Evans ‎– At The Gas Light (Audiophile 1967)

Awesome recording and wonderful Dixieland jazz. In the room dynamics. This is how it's done.
Albinoni, Corrette, Handel, Mozart ‎– Adagio For Organ And Strings / Concerto For Organ, Flute And Strings / Organ Concerto No. 13 In F / Organ Sonata No. 4 In D (Turnabout 1967)

Not the most dynamic recording. Why leave an inch of dead wax?
Goanna, Spirit of Place, Australian Band

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spirit_of_Place_(album)

Live Aid started in the middle of the night here, in Australia. I recorded it, heard INXS first time, had no idea how to pronounce it.
Heard a few bands, liked Goanna, not sure where I bought it, but I got it.

I'm gonna have to drag those videos out, see if the VCR is working, it's hooked up!
Andrés Segovia - Maestro Segovia (Decca 1961)

It’s not going to change the world but it is pretty hypnotic solo Spanish guitar playing. Damn the seller for grading this as NM when it is clearly VG+. Pity. Now where's my CD?
Glen Campbell-Southern NIghts Side 1
J. Geils Band-Full House Side 1
Chuck Mangione-Journey To A Rainbow Side 1
Alan Parsons Project Ammonia Avenue Side 1
Basia-Time And Tide Side 2
Berlioz-Symphonie Fantastique RIccardo Muti(EMI DS 3810) Side 1&2
Hank Locklin - Bummin' Around
(RCA Camden 1969)

Nice recording. Old-style country honky tonk. 
Yeah, tomic601, I'm going to try out some more of these Audiophile label records.