Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
Hey Slaw,
Hurst AC synchronous 300 RPM.
Model #  LYD55T115DL.
VPI uses P/N SP4007 which I have on hand as a spare. I suspect that Hurst part number is either 3201-001 or 3203-001. You'll have to ask them to be sure. FWIW, my initial motor was a Hurst RA 3901-001 & I hated it. Wasn't smooth enough. The LYD55T11DL is incredibly smooth but not as powerful. Once it's moving it isn't an issue... Stable, smooth & sounds wonderful but... It requires slight help to get started. This isn't an issue for me because the platter is out in the open & 4" thick. It would probably not be required with a thinner platter, don't know. 

Swans / Glowing Man 
Slaw.
Once I have filled up my shelving racks there is plenty of room to add another Kallax four cube unit on top of each present one.😇😇
Yes :-) many of us have bought discs mentioned here.... this is IMO best thread and peeps on Gon
@elliottbnewcombjr,

I’ve purchased several and always try to give props when that happens.
Many times have purchased due to recommendations or even just mentions of records on this thread.

These "whats on" threads are the best source of finding out and getting a feel for new grooves for many Gon members.

Its a sick addiction though I am afraid........
Low "Ones and Sixes"

Didn't get around to listening to most of it last night because it never had been US cleaned....that has been rectified.
"Ones and Sixes" is IMO, a great record. I do realize this band is not everyone's cup o' tea. The SQ is EX and the last track has low bass man. Much lower than PF "DSOTM".
I’m not a jazz guy although the thought of becoming a jazz guy intrigues me. Here’s an lp I bought solely on a fellow members’ recommendation. Never auditioned it. Here goes....

Art Lande and Rubisa Patrol "Desert Marauders" ECM 1106/promo/1978/Germany
I have not been able to get into pure Jazz as such.
Jazz Fusion or crossover is as far as I can handle.
uber,

I thoroughly enjoyed  Desert Marauders. It is surely a different experience from rock/blues, so upon more selections, I’m sure I can find "that place" I crave for musical pleasure.
Finishing another from last night...

Eric Clapton "Live in San Diego"  lp 3
Leroy Anderson ‎– Leroy Anderson Conducts Leroy Anderson (Decca 1959 mono)
Tony Joe White "Hoodoo"

@tomic601 ,. You gotta get this!

And for that matter...@boxer12 as well.

Turn it all the way up!
Jon Raven ‎– Harvest (Broadside 1976)

Interesting Folk record from a member of Killing Joke. Pretty rare.
Art Hodes ‎– Sittin' In - Volume I (Blue Note 1969)

1944 Blue Note recordings.
Jane Morgan ‎– The Second Time Around
(Kapp 1961 mono)

Love these old original recordings. Sounds great. Borderline saccharine angelic backup choral but Jane’s voice is magic.
The Jonah Jones Quartet ‎– At The Embers (RCA Victor 1959 RE mono [1956])

Elvis Costello And The Attractions ‎– Punch The Clock (Columbia 1983)

’Shipbuilding’ is one of the greatest songs ever. Robert Wyatt does a great version.
@slaw I got HooDoo on the streamer... volume low as Ancient Labrador and War Dept napping.... its got cranking potential....
The Patti Page showed up today, gotta get it run thru the Nitty and play tonight.... recommended by @noromance - that’s the way this thread rolls !!!!!
Slaw.
Boston S/T is a fantastic album in all aspects especially SQ.

Third Stage.... Not so much......
Bloomstedt conducts Nielsen. The Symphonies of Carl Nielsen box set. Danish Radio Symphony Orchestra. Symphonies 4&5. Saraphim (Capital) 1975
@slaw

Eels "Souljacker" op
Eels "Daisies of the Galaxy"

Love the Eels. On vinyl? I’m jealous.
@bkeske,

I've been missing your posts brother!
My Morning Jacket "Circuital"      45rpm
Slaw
Then I must have a shite copy as the SQ is sadly lacking especially mid and low bass.... I had to check to see if my woofers had shut down!

I know it's a USA club edition but that's all I know. It's in great shape, no surface noise or pops,just lifeless.

The original 68 Traffic album following it knocks it out the ballpark.
I’ve been missing your posts brother!

Been extremely busy man, and haven’t spun too many albums since Monday. But, it’s the weekend, so hopefully can relax over the next couple days and do what I love best.