For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
Seriously?
It seems all you have to do is say " Geoff Kait" and your post gets deleted.
Interesting.....
Post removed 
Albinoni, Corrette, Handel, Mozart ‎– Adagio For Organ And Strings / Concerto For Organ, Flute And Strings / Organ Concerto No. 13 In F / Organ Sonata No. 4 In D (Turnabout 1967)
Noromance.
I NEVER have second thoughts... Lol.
Once posted for good or bad it stays.

Nobody seems to know where GK went but if he was going overboard maybe the Gon gave him an extended timeout.
Patrick Sky - Reality Is Bad Enough (Verve Forecast 1968)

An American Donovan type of rebellious, psychedelic singer who is now a world-renowned builder of uilleann pipes. Interesting.
Steely Dan-Gaucho Side A
Rosanne Cash-The List Side A
Night Ranger-Dawn Patrol Side 1
Freddy Fender-Rock’n’Country Side 1
Mahler Symphony No.4(Philips 6514 201) Side 1/2
Neil Diamond-And The Singer Sings His Songs Side 1
Joe Sample-Rainbow Seeker(MFSL-1-016) Side 1

Mahler Symphony No,4 was my 1st classical purchase in 1982 at 17. Purchased a Magnavox/Philips cdp shortly after so most of my following classical recordings were purchased on cd,

never got to my 2 Louis Armstrong’s mentioned above, I got caught up in this one,

Lee Konitz & Red Mitchell, duets, all Cole Porter tunes. Just Lee’s alto sax and Red’s Bass (Red plays piano on one track).

Aside from splendid sax, Hear all the subtleties of a stand up bass on many tracks, especially the long bass solo on last track, 9:14 I Concentrate On You!

https://www.discogs.com/Lee-Konitz-Red-Mitchell-I-Concentrate-On-You-A-Tribute-To-Cole-Porter/release/2436055

mine is Inner City IC 2018
One of the Portland guys who frequents Echo could probably enquirer there - I believe James TT came from them...
All this fuss about what year... in my posts IF I mention the year it’s the vintage of the wine....
Patti Page - Indiscretion- Stereo on the way, $< 10 so it ranks as a cheap date @nor

tomic601

my initial reaction, but it’s just curiosity, it’s easy enough to put the answer, perhaps people have enough interest to purchase, I would want to know, poster says that version sounds great, avoid re-processed ...

it’s very easy to post the link from Discog, lots of info, available elsewhere of course.
@tomic601 I've bought a few turntables from Echo!  They are very accessible and usually answer pretty quickly if you send them an email.  The address is on their website.
Maybe Spirit got abducted by some tRump goons in Portland as he was minding his own business......
@tomic601 
All this fuss about what year... in my posts IF I mention the year it’s the vintage of the wine....
It's important to me. It's all I got!

Patti Page - Indiscretion- Stereo on the way, $< 10 so it ranks as a cheap date @nor
Hope she works out for you.
Yosi Horikawa "Spaces"

Blues Travelers self titled 1st album

Type O Negative "Bloody Kisses"
Szell conducts Brahms - The Four Symphonies box set. The Cleveland Orchestra. Symphonies 1&2. Columbia. Per the ‘2 eye’ label, probably released in the 60’s. 
Just received in the mail today.

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐥𝐚𝐧 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭 - 𝑬𝒚𝒆 𝑰𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒌𝒚 - Speakers Corner pressing. 
tomic601

now I see it was a more of a way to get to the wine joke. good one.

I took it more seriously because I think everyone should own the ones I list. they sound so good, I want everyone I imagine out there to have one.

i.e. listened to Bad Company last night, I enjoyed it, decent recording, always love Paul Rodgers’ voice, but nothing superior about it, no reason to own an LP version of it while the ones I list are well worth having the LP version if it’s the reader’s type of enjoyment.

IOW, making space in collection, I’ll sell or give away Bad Company LP (keep the CD or stream favorite tracks), never part with Lee Konitz/Red Mitchell LP, enjoy every track..
Dang it has been quiet in here this week!
More life in the Streaming thread!
lol.

Troy, Ohio again this week and just come back from a trip to Omega Records in Dayton with a suitcase full of new to me records, well not quite full but you get the idea.....
Home tomorrow and give them all a US clean.
Picked up The Beatles White Album for $1.99.... not a Beatles fan but how could I say no.....
...nose out of a book, ears warmed up.  Listening to a modification, stepped attenuator, already liking what I hear, wonderful detail and soundstage.  Now, on the table:

The Pathetx “1981” (go motown!)

Roy Montgomery “Last Year’s Man”

The Prefab Messiahs “Peace Love & Alienation” (go wormtown!!)

Came home from a long day at the big house. The Pink seemed appropriate. Going from most recent to earliest. Down to Atom Heart Mother right now. Starts at The Final Cut because that is where The Pink ceased to exist.
After Tori, I need a pick-me-up! Lucinda Williams "Live @ The Fillmore" will do the trick.