Whats on your turntable tonight?

For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
A new copy of Dark Side - Pink Floyd label. My first pressing which I’ve had since I was a teenager, sadly is worn out.  With a nice skip on Money. The Pink Floyd pressing sounds better than I expected. 

I'm cleaning my turntable mat tonight.  So easy to forget in the rush to hear another wonderful recording...which then gets covered in dust and debris and needs washing again.

Harry Chapin ‎– Short Stories (Elektra 1973)
Not a great recording but musically worthy. Eccentric and tragic.
Maria McKee ‎– Maria McKee (Geffen 1989)

Jennifer Warnes meets Linda Ronstadt but not as good as the sum of the parts.
Good one @noromance. Do you have any Lone Justice albums? Maria was the singer in that group. By the way, her older brother is Bryan MacLean, rhythm guitarist/harmony singer in the late-60's group Love (Elektra Records).
Love ‎– Da Capo (Elektra 1966)

Scott McKenzie meets Iron Butterfly!

@bdp24 No Lone Justice. Bought the MMcK when it came out because it got great reviews! Never knew that about her bro though.

Yes, I just picked it up last week (same time as Elly Stone). It's a good album

Bardo Pond
Halsey ‎– Badlands (Astralwerks 2015 blue)

A grown up Billy Eilish meets goth-depressed teen. Young but vital. 
Gill Landry is EX!

".......what bad love will do, to good people like you, and me....."
Y’all playing some awesomeness- so diverse...  I am stuck in Van Morrison... today
@slaw thanks for asking - I stepped on an odd shaped rock where I keep my boat and re injured an old (2010) foot wound where there ain’t much meat - hopefully God willin and the creek don’t rise good as high mileage but ok by Wednesday next... no turntable till in the clear
BTW, I sold my MFSL Rush "PW" & Cars "S/T" Got $150.00 in my pocket for more vinyl.
Widespread Panic / Wood 

Slaw,
What did you think of "run fast", is it good? 
@boxer12,

"Run Fast" is an incredible delight!!! I was worried goin' in that the SQ would not be very good on top of having to pay up for the vinyl. To me, it sounds analog. SQ is Very very good! But, another bonus is the content is wonderful! This band is the real deal! Looking forward to gettin' in the other lp soon. 

If you can't tell, I'm very excited!
@noromance played a few cuts twice, like the groove and her voice - smart lyrics... ya man

streaming The Julie Ruin next....
Omg a time travel band back to when Punk absolutely flailed !!!! And had something angry to say..,, frick even I could play bass in this band.... Uber might blow up the Spatials if he gets a copy... 
Jim,

I think you liked it as well!
My replacement Molina/Johnson is up in a bit.
Doing my taxes most the day.....so what else to play?

The Beatles - Revolver. Apple reissue 1975