Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
Uber - to rip off Ry ( Boo Tull ya Drop ) “
The very thing that makes ya rich makes ya poor “
My LiL brothers stereo came from Play it Again SAM but I got my Dokorder R2R 4 track there, which set me down a path of recording live music, mixing sound...

fun
@bdp24 consider that Charlie album yours Dude !!! Happy Birthday and many more in great health !!!!! 
James - I had an audiophile buddy / customer/ music teacher take me to see Cleveland Orchestra perform the 2nd and very importantly the pre concert lecture- I believe it was a guest conductor period 1983-1984 and they used very elaborate leather covered wood platform with a large mallet ( think sledgehammer) to create the death blows.. and the cowbell floated in space - it was a close to a symphonic religious experience as I have ever had... 
@tomic601

My LiL brothers stereo came from Play it Again SAM but I got my Dokorder R2R 4 track there, which set me down a path of recording live music, mixing sound...

They still carry some nice used equipment from low to high end, but a bit pricey. But, I think most of their equipment has been serviced as well. Haven’t been in there for a long time. Most of my used equipment has come via other on-line sources. Most their new stuff is Pro-Ject turntables, cartridges, and accessories.

I’ve thought about taking my Nakamaichi tape deck to them for a tune-up, belt replacement, etc. I have a feeling they are more than capable. I wouldn’t mind having them check out my old Belles 400A amp either, but it seems to working pretty darn well right now; got it from a reputable used dealer in Brooklyn NY.

They have a web site, you should check it out.

Unfortunately, Cleveland has no real higher end audio dealers anymore aside from Don Better who sells out of his residence in Shaker Heights (sells some Vandy stuff ;-) ). Most the others are HT guys. It’s a shame the city/area of Cleveland has no more than one legit mid to high end retail shop. Sad really.
Barbara Dane ‎– Sings The Blues With 6 & 12 String Guitar (Folkways 1964)

@noromance thanks for the Croft tube recommendation:-)

hoping an album in the pile reveals itself to me as worthy of your collection 
Well I did spend $57 on records but I also got 18 for that as they had tons of very nice shape albums at $3 a pop.
A good day, well apart from they don't fit in the disc drive of my laptop, I mean really!!
If I was not travelling by plane it would have been a LOT more.
I visited an antique mall, The Heart of Ohio on way to the hotel.
One of the stalls in there had a box of 62 rock albums for just $99.
And there was some really good albums in the box including Led Zep, Deep Purple etc and all looked to be in good shape.
Maybe I need go back and then fedex them home.....
Tomic
Unfortunately I only flew into Columbus.
I am staying in Troy and working in backwater podunk Piqua where the largest restaurant in town is Lees Famous Chicken!
Have asked many times but still have no clue why Lee is famous....

And yes while in the shower I did think could send usps media even with all that weight probably only $25 or so.
Uber - I had an opportunity to work in Heath mid career - I looked away....
Boxer12 I love that album, Rhiannon is such a talent :-)

bkeske - yes I was aware they were still around and every now and then check the website - they were a Bozak dealer so I hope to score an amp some day :-)
I know Don, bought my NAIM Unitiserve from him when we lived in Charleston. 
Well, you guys got me thinking I’ve not spun the ‘original’ basement tapes in a long while...

Bob Dylan & The Band - The Basement Tapes. CBS 1975
Bach - the art of the fugue
R.E.M. - The best of
Jennifer Warnes - Famousblueraincoat
Chet Baker Bill Evans - Alone together 
Stanley Clark - The Griffith Park Collection 
The Third Mind "S/T"

Any of you ever check this out?

I know @boxer12 & @tomic601 are Jessie Sykes fans. Check out her song "Morning Dew".
+1 on Mayall @big_greg keep forgetting to spin some of his old stuff, and I have most all of it....and the Bluesbreakers album as well.
@slaw the Third Mind is Trippy Hippy :-) dig it ( streaming ) and yes I dig Jesse but want to hear all of this..  
Thanks for the recommendation Slaw, will do

Robbie Robertson / Robbie Robertson 
@tomic601

It’s all wonderful! I felt I needed to get younses’ attention.
Yes and thank you - I would have missed... I make a lousy Jesse fan boy...

Dang @tomic601, yer swell. Both Charlie and Butterfield were living in San Francisco in the late-60’s/early-70’s, and showing us white boys how to play Blues. Robben Ford came to town in ’71, with his family band, The Charles Ford Band (named after the dad), with brothers Pattrick (drums) and Mark (harp, vocals). The guy in my senior year of high school band joined them on bass, which he has never let any of us forget ;-) .

Musselwhite heard Robben play, and offered him a job in his band. That was the end of The Charles Ford Band! Next thing we knew, Robben was in L.A., working with Joni Mitchell, then Miles Davis and George Harrison. I used to see him play in little bars around town, just as I did Lucinda Williams around L.A. before she broke big with her Car Wheels album (once in a pizza parlor with about a half-dozen people in the room). I still prefer to hear live music in small venues.

Mike Bloomfield left the Butterfield band after their East-West, album, starting The Electric Flag with Buddy Miles, Barry Goldberg, and Harvey Brooks. One of the best bands I ever saw! the doors had to follow them on stage at that show (the Santa Clara Folk/Rock Festival in the Summer of '68), and paled miserably in comparison.

I just gave a listen to the new Immediate Family single, and hey, it’s pretty good. A nice Blues shuffle, pretty cool. The guitarists play too much like Englishmen for my liking (Les Pauls’ with too much sustain and distortion), but I’m picky that way.

Actually, when I first heard this record, the song "Dolphins" was stuck in my head and happened to check into the original artist version. So happened Fred Neil sung it on the Soundtrack of Midnight Cowboy. I then had an original copy of that come out of nowhere. Now I own it. Quite enjoyable!
BTW, my copy of Butterfield Blues Band’s complete set at Woodstock on ROG is scheduled for release in Aug. I hope it exceeds my low expectations for SQ.