Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
Funny, OK Computer,  while fantastic, is about 6th on my list of fav RH albums 

I picked up a Rega RP8 with an Apheta 2 cart. And a Rega Aria phono stage 
The cart and table sound very good, the jury is still out on the phono stage 
“On October 30, 1980, he [Billy Cobham] joined the Grateful Dead during the band’s concert at Radio City Music Hall. He performed a long drum solo session with the band’s two percussionists, Bill Kreutzmann and Mickey Hart“

this is what I was remembering, not the Bob Weir band. That 10/30/80 show is included in the concert video Dead Ahead but I don’t have the video and don’t know if the Drums cut from that night is on it or not. The CDs from that night: Reckoning, Dead Set, and the bonus CD that came with the DVD don’t include Drums. I’ll keep looking.
@noromance you might like this:

https://youtu.be/aZ5ZclZTeTU

I got to see her perform this in San Francisco.  She was great.  
@bdp24 was the album that Lee Sklar was commenting on “Spectrum “ ? That was BC’s first album. BC Had Lee on Bass and Tommy Bolin on guitar for most of the cuts. It’s a great record. I’ve posted about playing it a couple of times lately. Important issue in the annals of fusion.

if you can, please post a link to Sklar’s video, or at least to the series.  
That’s the one, @spiritofradio. The song is "Taurian Matador". I would provide a link if I weren’t such a computer ’tard. Maybe someone can point me to a computer primer that will show me how. Until then, just search Leland Sklar on YouTube, and his videos will magically appear. There are 96 of them as of today (he does one a day), and you can subscribe to his channel. Well worth your time to watch; he's an amazing musician, and an entertaining story teller!
Tomic
Never saw anything more after switching to streaming last night but funny you should ask this.
" Uber no self respecting Audiophile has a no name recliner.... the question is, does it have an upgraded power cord and fuse ?"

Well I did run a dedicated 20 amp line to it with an EquiCore 1200 conditioner. It runs on twin 15a feeds with Nordost Odin power cords and SR Orange fuses.
The only problem I had was on first startup when I had one of the fuses reversed and the darn thing went up and down faster on one side than the other!
Thought I was at the rodeo!
Quickly sorted and now running smooth as silk and has increased my listening pleasure approx 785% I would say.
Do you clean & condition that leather recliner with Dr. Carbon genuine Snake Oil?
Bill Evans, Shelly Manne, and Monty Budwig
Empathy

1962 Rudy Van Gelder Recording
1973 Verve Jazz Classics Japan

drums all on the right and bass right in the center both sound fantastically real.   Piano all on the left sounds just horrible.  Like a spinet on am radio.   
Setup in gatefold jacket photo has the positions reversed.  Wonder if that means anything.  
Record looks mint but could the LH grooves be worn from a bad stylus or something.  
Kind of a shame.  Records can be a fickle mistress.  

Spirit.
Are they stereo but from mono originally?
If so that is pretty common , listen to some of the early Beatles stereo that was originally mono.
Same type of stuff occurred on a lot of early stereo records that were recorded as mono originally.

And nope to the Dr Carbon snake oil.
Going to have to order some.......

I need a listening recliner at the condo, I have a butter soft Stickley in Seattle... recliner comes out of different budget than audio.... war Dept does get to vote....
@slaw platform hit a snag, Mike the genius at HRS is contemplating what feet and how to attach, loads of torque...

and the RM-9 needs bias pot work, so I am off to Brooks Berdan in Monrovia today 120 miles each way to drop off amp w Tom the master tech there - @bdp24 will be glad to know Tom remember you and I will be buying Tom lunch in your honor! Tom seems to love the mod DL-103.... interesting ...
@spirit the Vandy preamp rumored to be in development will have a 20% stereo blend - aimed Directly at Rudy and the otherwise fantastic Blue Note recordings....
Genesis "Seconds Out" Abbey Road half speed

That one came in earlier, expecting a few more today.

Laurindo Almeida/Ray Brown "Bach Ground Blues & Green" sealed/op
@tomic601 ,

It will be on a little later after I clean it. Never heard it before.
Finishing up Eagles "Live" pp/sides 3 & 4
@spiritofradio Thanks for the link to Carrie Manolakos cover. I did enjoy it but it wasn't that great for me vocally. The bass player and the lovely and animated backup singer were awesome. At the end of the day, nothing beats this version and then there's Jim Carrey...the hell!

@noromance Yeah, after another relisten not as impressive as my Memory of her singing it live in a small venue in SF.  She made quite a stir around the country with it (And the rest) on a tour that year.  When I saw her she had a great jazz band behind her but no backup singers.  
Greg.
Two blistering classic heavy rock cuts in a row.
Nice stuff.
I remember when Hawkwind first hit it big in the UK with Silver Machine and they were on TV on a show called top of the pops.
Nobody knew what to make of Dave Brock , Rob Calvert and Lemmy and crew! Never been anything quite like them on the show.
Uber, I'm guessing that would have been similar to them playing on American Bandstand here in the US, quite an anomaly I'm sure!
Greg
I would have to guess that was the USA equivalent.
Totp was once a week, the next evening after the weekly singles charts were announced so was up to date on showcasing the top hits.
Prior to Hawkwind think terrible corny pop acts like The Sweet, Slade, Gary Glitter, Barry Blue etc.
God, 70,s Brit pop was awful now I think about it😂😂
Casals plays Schubert String Quartet in C Major. Recorded live; nice recording. Turnabout/VOX. 1971. 
Greg
I must admit to Sweet and Slade being the best of the worst.... Lol.
In fact our band we did a cover of Ballroom Blitz by the Sweet... Lol

Slaw.
Not too sure on that as back in England they were referred to as The Sweet or just Sweet at varying times mostly by the musical press.
I am used to calling the British glam rock band of such notable hits as Little Willy, Wig Wam Bam etc( I kid you not on song titles) as The Sweet.
@6t5_gto,

Glad you own the Rega TT. I'd love to have the RP 10. Look forward to your impression.
@uberwaltz, @big_greg,

The Sweet lps I own are labeled Sweet. Is that just an American thing?
Genesis "Seconds Out"  Abbey Road/1/2 speed

The sticker says first time on lp since '77. It'll by my first time hearing it. The vinyl looks and feels fantastic!
Britten conducts ‘English Music for Strings’. 
Purcell - Chacony in G Minor
Elgar - Introduction and Allegro for Strings
Britten - Simple Symphony for String Orchestra Delius - Two Aquarelles
Bridge - Sir Roger De Coverley for String Orchestra

London/Decca, 1969

Exquisite recording.

Ian & Sylvia ‎– Northern Journey (Vanguard 1964 mono)

Canadian bluegrass. 

I own that one @noromance. Picked it up at a neighbor’s yard sale for .50 cents. Not the best shape but gave me a good taste. Guess I’d call it Folk.
Hi,
Dead can dance - the serpent's egg, UK original
Dead can dance - into the labyrinth, UK original
Atrium Musicae de Madrid, Gregorio Paniagua -Tarentule-Tarantelle, France original
Medieval night tonight
Hey @petg60,

I own "The Serpent's Egg" as well. Found it at a church yard sale for $1.00. The label is 4AD. The jacket feels like the lighter weight cardboard from EU. Not too much info included though.
@tomic601 ,

Listened to "Seconds Out". With being unfamiliar with this music yet knowing how well recorded music can sound. I give it a very conservative 9.
@slaw Steve thank you, putting it on my Discogs want list...

Seconds Out was a top ten album in my wanderings and rifle thru other’s vinyl at prep school. So I avoided it until hearing it on a pair of EPI in a girls dorm past the witching hour...I was hooked...
@slaw Every second song is folk! Got mine for $2, NM, nice copy.

Now time to annoy the wife.
-Hawkwind.