For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
@uberwaltz,

One thing for sure, you obviously can audition much more music by streaming.
Maybe one day........
Got in a minty Hydra 8. I've thought about newer units but very happy with my Hydra  4 & 6 from the same era. I'm still planning the second system. Have most of the stuff now.

This deal was a no brainier.
Lamenting the loss of Leonard Cohen @noromance 

i also greatly enjoy his writing...

Leonard Cohen - Ten New Songs ( server )
Also.... I tend to go to the opening door so obviously I dig into Leonard’s collaborations... romantic and musical so... besides the obvious Jennifer, I recommend: Sharon Robinson and the Webb Sisters...
@slaw & @tomic601

I thought after a re-listen this weekend that the Thorns sounded a lot like the vocal harmonies of America. Agree that Track 1 is reminiscent of Tom Petty. 
————————

Frank Sinatra
Sinatra’s Swingin Session!!! And More

wonderfully anachronistic. Could probably be sued if you played this in say, an office, or in your restaurant. Love it actually.
Slaw.
i have discovered SO many new artists/ albums by streaming that I otherwise would never have heard.
Ones that I really like I then go search for the vinyl if it was released in that format.
The ones I am undecided on I just keep in my favorites until they either grow on me enough to buy or I decide nope not for me and hit delete.

Streaming will not and could not replace vinyl replay ever!!
Strawbs ‎– Strawbs (A&M Records 1969)

Forgot how great these guys were. Literally freakin' A.

@tomic601 Many fond memories of LC as a teenager hanging with hippy chicks on beanbags singing along with the man. Not kidding. Yeah, Sharon Robinson is great on TNSongs. The Live in London concert (superb triple LP) on DVD is a masterpiece. "The fabulous Webb Sisters"
+1 on all of the Leonard Cohen being played. What a poet & musician he was!

spirit,
Nice find on the GD box set. All of those were recorded well (with great music) to begin with, so doubt you'll be anything but delighted with it. My favorites of the set are "Workingman's Dead" & "Reckoning". Also, if you're not familiar with the song "Terrapin Station" you are in for a wonderful surprise. One of the most beautiful songs GD ever composed IMHO.

I'm listening on the dark side tonight (digital) to moe. live & enjoying every second of it.    
@boxer12. Thanks. Yeah. Terrapin Station one of my favorites. I have original or period pressings of most of this already but they are very old and some are worn (especially terrapin station that got abusive number of plays freshman year of college) Have intended to replace several with either Mobile Fidelity or other good versions. This was a timely re-issue for me and I think will be a lot of fun.

@slaw, The Thorns album is SO fine! Hard to miss with three good songwriters ;-) . I know Matthew Sweet and Pete Droge are huge Brian Wilson fans (I’m less familiar with Shawn Mullins), which may explain the advanced chord structures of the songs (much more sophisticated than those of Tom Petty and Mike Campbell, which are rather pedestrian), the superb melodies, and of course the excellent vocal harmonies. Good recorded sound quality, plus the drumming of Jim Keltner, always a plus.

Is the album available on LP? I have the CD.

Patti Smith - Horses (Arista 1975)

Never liked this album. Gave it another spin. I suppose it was avant garde in its day. 
Eric
The Thorns is on lp as brother Slaw has it but it’s not common or cheap nowadays unfortunately.
About $40 for vg on Discogs is cheapest I saw.
Jennifer O’Connor ‎– Over The Mountain, Across The Valley And Back To The Stars (Matador 2006)

A little like 10,000 Maniacs without the charm of Natalie Merchant. Some worthy numbers. 'Tonight We Ride'

@bdp24 ,

I wish I was a musician and one at your level just so I could converse on a similar playing field.

Having said that, talking bad about TP.......them's fightin’ words dude.
BTW, even my repress of "Soft Bulletin" is very impressive sonically. I think Fremer said the OP was life changing or something like that.
@noromance now Natalie M in a shared beanbag....

caught her for the anniversary of Tigerlilly at the Warfield in San Francisco- freaking unbelievable:-) wife said I had a crush.. she IS right
Terrapin is one of my fave Dead songs, ya I get the controversy..
and the high resolution remaster fixes a lot of grunge in the OP, etc...
Richard Thompson "Still" 45rpm/dbl lp/produced by Jeff Tweedy

First listen after it's first US clean.
LOL on Natalie M. Had front row seats back in the 80s. Went up to her after the show. Nice.
I decided to hook up the Hydra 8 initially straight to the wall then plug my (6) into the (8) driving all of my front end.

For the first hour, I could say things were slightly dulled yet still musical. After 4 hours now, the soundstage is becoming more full, natural and even more enjoyable.

This is my initial trial. So far so great!
@noromance  big thumbs up for The Strawbs post! I grew up in Germany and my parents played them a lot (on vinyl obviously) when I was a kid in the 70's. Hero & Heroine left the biggest impression on me, so of course when I got back into vinyl a few years ago that was one of the first LP's I tracked down.
Actually @nkphoto,

It was @uberwaltz that first posted tonight about The Strawbs. I just like seeing the right people getting their due.

Glad to have posting here.
Slaw said (in regard to bdp24):
" I wish I was a musician and one at your level just so I could converse on a similar playing field. Having said that, talking bad about TP.......them's fightin’ words dude."  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't even get bdp24 started on his opinion of "The Grateful Dead"(LOL).

I still respect him though (as I'm sure you do as well :-). He knows more about music than I ever will.   
Hey @boxer12,

I'm still an infant in terms of knowledge of Grateful Dead, so from my listening chair, you're safe brother.
Finished "Still". Not sure why Jeff and Richard chose to work together other than maybe mutual admiration, but it's the standard, great RT record.
Glen Hansard "Between Two Shores" again. My pressing has this irritating scratchy noise on the last track of side two that I never took the time to address. Decided to today. Deep steam clean then long US clean. My feeling is it's the vinyl and not something that can be cleaned. Well, it's up next. Great album though!
I’ve never been obsessed with the Grateful Dead letting my mind go post toastee like a lot of my friends did, and I don’t think their musicianship triumphed over their drug use until those couple of albums they did in the mid-80s, but who cares - the songs are fun to listen to and sometimes really really cool with iconic instrumentation. Nothing like the sound of Garcia’s lead guitar, Weir could really get it on with that slide. And the songs.
Philosophically, well, I used to pride myself on my tie died ethics during the years on Wall Street when I had to wear a suit. But really they were nice songs. That kind of Americana.

I might agree with someone who thinks the rhythm section wasn’t the greatest. But again who cares, it wasn’t about virtuosity.

————————-
Black Sabbath
Sabotage
OP

@spiritofradio,

I looked up the definition of paradiddle.

I learned something today! Thank you, now it’s up to me to retain it.

You were a Wall Streeter? Never would have known it brother.
The GH record has never sounded better as far as the "soul" it conveys. I give the Hydra 8 the props.
Bob Weir
Ace
Repress

Looks Like Rain has been one of my favorite songs since I heard GD play it at Madison Square Garden.  
@spiritofradio,

You, at least moved farthest? away from your past as humanly possible?
BTW, I set the Hydra 8 on a Symposium Ultra just the right size I bought over a year ago in preparation.
Uberwaltz, you described my feelings for and use for streaming, perfectly.
I hate buying an LP and finding that I have no use for most, or all of the tracks.
Streaming allows me to explore with useable quality, artists and albums that I have little or no familiarity with, and find the gems that lead to vinyl purchases.
Streaming is a great resource.
@spiritofradio,

Was that you’re confession?

I'm giving you a hard time. You're still my brother.
The worth, the meaning, the soul of the music has greater meaning now than ever before!
Actually @nkphoto,

It was @uberwaltz that first posted tonight about The Strawbs. I just like seeing the right people getting their due.
@slaw  Unless I missed something, I do believe you're wrong on this. I posted two Strawbs albums tonight.
Martin Stephenson & The Daintees ‎– Boat To Bolivia (Kitchenware 1986)

Magic. Met him a few times. 

@noromance ,

You are correct my friend. I apologise to all involved.

Thanks for the correction.