For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
Ryan Bingham "American Love Song"

This is such a good record. Not as raw as his earlier output but shows great maturation as an artist. SQ is great as well.
I have the original release of DSOTM, 2 copies of the MFSL, vinyl DSOTM and a MFSL ultradisk 1 CD. My favorite is one of the MFSL lp's... Not the one that I bought new when it was released and it has some faint crackles now an then in quiet passages, but the used one I got on eBay last year. 
@mwinkc,

I thought I bought the latest version (2016) I believe. Need to look harder. I thought all of those latest remasters are superior
Aoife Nessa Frances "Land of No Junction"

First listen...fingers crossed............
I'm so happy to report that Aoife Nessa Frances "Land of No Junction" is superb! A new artist that seems to have carved out her own space in the land of multitudes of artists.I could just listen and let the music wash all over me. That doesn't happen often, IME. Highly recommended!
Robert Calvert ‎- Captain Lockheed and the Starfighters (United Artists 1974)

Sex Pistols  - Never Mind the Bullocks  - Virgin First Pressing  - killer 
Hey, @slaw , doing well, my friend,  things are good in Austin. No issues,  just not listening to as much vinyl as a shut in should be doing! 
How about you?
@6t5-gto,

Well this was my first week of being furloughed. Have plenty to keep myself occupied. Still the main caretaker of Mom during the week. I listen to a lot of vinyl on weekends. I really don't much during the week because I tend to like (looong) listening sessions.
@slaw  yep, I know you like to pull some all night listening sessions. Hope your furlough doesn't go to long. My company sells software that enables remote workforce so I have been pretty busy lately. 
Getting a simple turntable tomorrow for my 2nd system so will likely be doing more vinyl there as I have been fascinated with that system even though it doesn't have a turntable so I am anxious to hear some vinyl on it.
Good to be hear from you @6t5-gto. Keep us posted on your system/changes. BTW, did you see my new wall mount system? Look at my virtual system.
As good as "Slow Turning" sounds, I'd love to have that title on MFSL UD1S.
Wooden Wand "Death Seat"
@boxer12,

Listening to "Death Seat" now. The first track had me wondering, as it sounded like several folks acts out there now. However, going forward, it morphed quickly into a completely different affair. Loving it!!
Dave Brubeck  - Time Further Out  - Impex records  - excellent 

@slaw that is an awesome setup you have there,  did you build those wall units or have them made? Also, tell me about the new ultrasonic machine? 
+1 Slaw, I'm a fan of James Toth. Very creative musician 

Surf City / Jekyll Island  
@6t5-gto,

Thanks. It looks simple but it actually took me years of thought to design it in my mind. I’m quite proud of it, as there’s nothing out there like it. I call it a decoupling wall mount. Other than the welding, which my neighbor did for me, I have total responsibility. I’ve added Stillpoints to all components on it save the Rock 7. My system has never sounded better.

The Vibrato, made in S.C. www.vibrato.com  is a 80khz unit with 6 transducers. Loving it so far.
Silver Jews "Lookout Mountain, Lookout Sea"
"the pillow that I dream on
Is the threshold of a dream"

RIP David
Gary Moore - live from London blue 2 180grm LP SET.  

going to record to computer via audio lab 3.0
then record to a Taiyo Yuden CD.  
IMPORT TO ITUNES ,   Will have an amazing cooy on cd to play on steeeo!
@slaw when I checked last week 80 khz was out of stock - I am holding out !!! Holed up and holding out!!!!

JIm,
I actually emailed Louis to let him know I was interested and asked him to let me know when he would have more in stock.
Living the Dream .... Uriah Heep.

This is another album that should have been a double lp set.
28 minutes squeezed onto each side does not equal sonic delight!!
Duke Ellington ‎– Monologue (CBS ‎1969)

Collection of 40s/50s tunes. Recording is of its time but the music is exquisite. #smokeyspeakeasy

Jay McShann ‎- Confessin' The Blues (Black & Blue 1970)

Good recording for its era. Musically top notch.

Pink Floyd  - Wish You Were Here  - fairly stellar 

@slaw  if you could go ahead and build me that wall setup and ship it to me I would be ever so grateful. 
Thanks for the heads up on the Ultrasonic. I think the 6L one I have only has 3 transducers and is one of the reasons I am not overly impressed with its cleaning. I thought about a bigger (10L maybe) as they have more transducers but it looks like yours is a 6L and should do the trick.  I have the same Vinyl Stack as you (I think, mine is the 3 record setup) so I am interested in improvements.
Jay McShann ‎- The Big Apple Bash (Atlantic 1979)

Very good recording. Some nice 3D depth imaging and crystal cymbal work.