Whats on your turntable tonight?

For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
Eric Clapton - There’s One In Every Crowd...

” Don’t Blame Me “... so suits the mood
Frosty one has to work all weekend so be plenty of music time at elevated SPL.
😉😉😉
War Dept. On Tamiflu, super low SPL here - hoping the Stax are in box I brought down from Seattle....
Jim,
Wish her a speedy recovery from all of us who feel like we know her here.
Mapache
From Liberty Street

@tomic601 All best hope and prayers for a speedy recovery and that you don’t catch it too.
Tamaflu not advised or effective for corona viruses. But the flu this year was/is a bummer. I had it bad myself earlier this year so much sympathy. 
Grey’s Anatomy on the front lines of this thing and she’s under quite a lot of stress. She runs 9 clinics in the Bay Area. They are not supposed to be the place for a Covid patient to go for care but still... and they’re considered essential so she and all her folks can’t stay home and away from it.

I just have to be supportive. Presumably easy, right? 
Chief worry of ours is for our elderly parents. 
Know this is off topic. Unloading on you friends. Sorry. 
I find great solace in my music. 
By the way, this new record from Mapache is really sweet. Upbeat. Well recorded. If you’re into roots -folk- country -americana -mexi-Americana stuff like me recommend you check it out if you haven’t already.

spirit,

"Homecoming" is another favorite of mine.

BTW, ordered all of the Federale lps I don't have this week.
Hope everyone stays safe in these calamatous times.

The Frosty One is a care giver with quite a few elderly patients , which is why she is working all weekend. God bless her heart. So, not really Frosty at all.

Well to me yes but I understand that. Lol.
Don't blame her....
😉😉
Hey @uberwaltz,

If you're interested in a sealed Alison Krauss "So Long, So Wrong" on MFSL , I can give you the address? This is a great sounding pressing!
Navasota "Rootin’" WLP

This record is just pure rock ’n’ roll with a slight twang to it. Actually the lead singer reminds me of early John Fogerty. Donald Fagan, Jeff (Skunk) Baxter, Walter Becker all are represented here as contributors. Great SQ.
I can attest that Alison MoFi is off the charts sonic wonder.
thanks for all well wishes - Trish did telemedicine appointment and she is not so far displaying COVID19 symptoms- Tamiflu a precautionary move.
so far the Labrador and I are doing well.
well wishes to all w family and loved ones on the front lines...
Dust "S/T" Kama Sutra/early 70’s

I’m sure someone turned us on to this band here....might have been @730waters,

Early psych. I remember this label from my formative years

Great SQ!

Kayak 'See See the Sun'
Joe Farrel Quartet 'My brother the wind'
Edgar Frose 'Aqua'
@slaw  - Hey Steve, I've never heard of the Courtney Barnett - "MTV Unplugged" record. How is it? I love Courtney Barnett! 
@reubent,

Tom, I love it!. I think I posted a little about it last weekend. She brings in a few guests and the SQ is probably the best of all her lps I own. She is just a fabulous artist.
Hey Jim, start with another one or two of her lps before the MTV Unplugged.
Merle Haggard "Serving 190 Proof". SQ is wonderful. song craft is wonderful.
Bob Welch - "French Kiss"

A guilty pleasure of mine. I've always liked it. Love the way it is recorded. 
As always, you're very welcome slaw.  Keep up the good work!

It's been a while since listening to The Sadies (Darker Circles) but seems like there's a sort of musical connection - at least in my mind - to The Spinning Jennies (see "Full Volume: The Best of....") and also The Well Wishers (A Shattering Sky).  Those might be LPs you'll enjoy.