Whats on your turntable tonight?

For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1

@tomic601, I just received notice from Revolution Hall that tickets for the Hiatt/Douglas show are on sale. Not too bad, $45 I think. No mention yet of a cancellation, though the Oregon Governor is implementing some measures.

I saw Jerry at Revolution when he toured in support of his last album, and his music that night was in the "Progressive Bluegrass" style (yes, there is such a thing), rather than Traditional. The Progressive strain has a lot of Jazz elements---no vocals, lots of soloing. I myself prefer Traditional, but I'll take Jerry Douglas---my favorite living musician (with Ry Cooder a very close second)---any way I can get him!

@slaw 
cardis disc arrived, thank you will give it a try 
Bob Marley 
Exodus 
Erik - I paid the so California beach markup for loft seats :-) we caught Jerry in Asheville at the  Orange Peel - small intimate and he freaking rocked.... crazy about his stuff but all my JD solo is on server
our show out in August so thinking good odds if we are alive...
Amos Lee is 3/24... thinking that isn’t going down, Belly Up seats about 300
180 gram remaster night, tomorrow's Steve Hackett concert cancelled so I bought 3 new remasters to compensate ..

Yes 'Close to the edge' really nicely done
Can ' Ege Bamyasi'
Can 'Tago Mago' improved but not alot of wow factor
Well I finally did it my friends. I installed my long planned wall isolation unit. Will post some pictures on my systems' page later on. Weeee doggies!
Well I actually it’s an isolation and decoupling unit in one.

I'm using some of your springs Geoff.
Beautiful Vision .... Van Morrison.

One of the album's I bought from molecules in motion.
Probably better than described.

And first run for my NOS Dynavector Karat 23RS Cart.
Ruby cantilever, tiny little stubby thing pretty hard to set up by eye!

But sounds glorious and it's not Broken in at all.
@uberwaltz,

I have 2 worn out Karat D3s that I'm planning on having rebuilt to go on my Vpi & Rock 7 @ some point for comparison now that I have them both set up on the same platform.
Regarding the effectiveness of the new set-up,....my washer is just 12’ away in another room. On all cycles, I have no noticeable disturbance with lp playback now.

Sonics are more soulful, increase tonality, openness without being at all harsh....my Trio doesn’t vibrate at all on loud bass info.
Slaw
Yea I was lucky to find this little "gem" on ebay of all places at a very fair price imho.
Complete in the box with all paperwork including original graph traces.
Glad to know it is liked by others as well.

Will be looking at your shelf pix next sir! 
I freed up several desirable footers and platforms with this change. I'm certain to put a Symposium Ultra up for sale soon on USAM.
"LP5" sounded good the first time I heard it, but it is so much more enjoyable/meaningful now.
nice Slaw, run the surplus toy list by us first!!!
Uber the Ruby  23 was our best selling cart and sweet :-) great score. 

fun
Thx Tomic.
Yes it is very impressive so far, I prefer it to my Koetsu ATM.

The English Settlement ... XTC
Jay McShann ‎– Confessin' The Blues (Classic Jazz 1978)
Magic. Everyone's taking bad shots at the pool table cos the rhythm's shaking them up.

Richard "Groove" Holmes - Living Soul (Prestige 1966 mono)
Not a big fan of organ in jazz but this guy just oozes "Harlem."
Jack Teagarden
(With Red Nichols’ Louisiana Rhythm Kings, Adrian Rollini’s Orchestra, Eddie Lang-Joe Venuti And Their All Star Orchestra, Eddie Condon And His Orchestra, Louis Armstrong And The All Stars) ‎- The Golden Horn Of Jack Teagarden (Decca 1964)

Worth it to hear Louis say "Blow it, Jack, blow it." Magnificent music. 

@noromance looked at your two systems the other day as a consequence of the 301 TT thread - very nice! Love the Vintage system and the basement record vault...
Well @tomic601 & @ uberwaltz,

This was my intention when I made the earlier statement. The Symposium Ultra / 24" x 19" was originally an amp platform as noted by the name tag on the long end. I’m the second owner. Has some cosmetic issues. Used under my TT for years, Comes with 3 Symposium couplers and a new factory shipping box.

For now, this is all I'm willing to part with.

Interested parties PM me.
King Curtis ‎- Soul Serenade (Capitol 1964)

FDS recording is upfront with the sax in your face and added echo. But they forgot to bring the low end up in the mix. Great stuff.

Lionel Hampton And His Orchestra ‎– Hamp's Big Band (Audio Fidelity ‎1959 mono)

Brilliant. Superb recording. Soaring dynamics. These last 4 or 5 records were in my Meh section. I played a few tracks years ago and they weren't great. However, after a few years of upgrades - mostly the 401 bearing, idler and platter, the better Jelco AND the concrete platform - the rig is ridiculous. Rock solid and so in tune. This stuff sounds fantastic. 

Buy this album.

Steve I was just messing with ya - I am holding out for the “ Everything Must Go “ sale !!! And that’s my final offer :-)

I left comments on your washing machine proof wall mounted rack - dude!!!! Supercool
Hey @tomic601 ,

I'll hold my washing machine test up against Harry's 4 sub test any day.
Hamp’s mono disc on the way - love this thread, discogs and fake virtual $$$$$
@slaw put a comforter in there and get it off balance.... now that’s a test !!!!

Been there done that.

There's even a reason for the set-up... the component positioning. No _hit!
So glad you nailed it !!!!!

i had a win today tracing down some noise - nothing like your improvement I am sure but a nice Dopamine hit !!!