Whats on your turntable tonight?

For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
Been away for a while, had to mount a new cartridge, I don’t know why I hesitate to do this, I am new to the process and the fear of damaging or not mounting correctly concerns me especially with a delicate boron cantilever as with an AT art 9. 
I love this cart, I had one that was damaged and this is a replacement, cost was 1/3 the price of a new one at LP gear.

anyhow, little feat 
last record album op
Grateful Dead 
Blues for Allah 
MOFI 45rpm
whew, my first play of this version
Somewhat in arrears for Day

Patti Griffin- S/T
Tom Petty - Hypnotic Eye
London Grammar - If You Wait

@noromance i was fortunate to catch Laurie Anderson at a smaller venue and it remains in my top five events memory - much more than a concert
Van Morrison, "Three Chords and the Truth."Linda Ronstadt, "Heart Like a Wheel."
Itzhak Perlman (With Bruno Canino) ‎- Stravinsky Divertimento and Suite Italienne (Angel 1976)
@tomic601 Years ago, I was humming a phrase from O Superman and came up from Penn Station in NYC in front of the Post Office. I had no idea at the time that the "neither snow nor rain..." was anything other than her lyric. Blew my mind.
Grofé, Eugene Ormandy / The Philadelphia Orchestra ‎- Grand Canyon Suite (Columbia Masterworks 1958)

This is an amazing piece. Somewhat strident recording but the dynamics.. leap out of the seat material!

@noromance what a great song for today, when Justice dies another death...

I shall play that next! Superman indeed
The Hollywood Sound Stage Orchestra - My Fair Lady (Kent 1959 mono)

Unbelievable recording. 60 years old and Billie Eilish is singing into a pillow by comparison. Near mint. 
Rolling Stones 
Sticky Fingers
recent repress
War
The World is a Ghetto 
op
Paul Simon
Rhythm of the Saints 
op
@tomic601 Look up Le Cid by Jules Massenet. "O Sovereign, O Judge, O Father."
@tomic601  I went to order Blues and it was out of stock, expected 4 to 6 weeks to restock, only took less than a week, also got the Mars Hotel, both in the 1300 range of numbering, I was worried they would run out. I also ordered the Dicks Picks #24 and it shipped yesterday, I think it’s the first show with the wall of sound 
@noromance will do when we get internet at bandwidth restored, somebody cut the big fiber cable, apparently to the town..,,
Maurice Ravel/L'Orchestre De La Suisse Romande - Symphonie Espagnole/ Tzigane (Decca 1960)

Jacintha- Tribute to Ben

Dire Straits- Making Movies ( MoFi 45 RPM #2514 pressing )
Itzhak Perlman Plays Stravinsky Divertimento, Suite Italienne & Duo Concertant w Bruno Canino
Angel 1976

@noromance indeed you are a man of culture - listening to it now and had to wiki the story line.... way beyond my shallow end of the Opera culture pool !!!!
@noromance reliably enjoyable yes. I like that record. Thanks for the reminder. I especially like the last suite the Duo Concertant.

Satchmo, King Oliver
Mel Torme Swings Schubert Alley
Nilsson, A Little Touch of Schmilsson in the Night (White Hot Stamper)
Return to Forever - "No Mystery" (go)

I must have liked this kind of music at one time (late 70’s, early 80’s), but I don’t now.......
Sparks - "In Outer Space" (stay)

Not serious music. Just fun. Almost makes me want to dance. Almost.......
@slaw - Did anyone claim the Jenny and Johnny album? If not, I would love to have it. Listening to it right now on Spotify.....
Good score @reubent , way to pay it forward Steve !
in the spirit of culling, I will advertise a few freebies ( after parading the outgoing in front of the space frugal War Department)....
Find a home:

Connie Crothers - Perception ( Inner City 2022 )

my B copy, VG- vinyl, cut out corner, MoFi sleeve