For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
In the same spirit of @reubent culling and the generosity of @tomic601 ,
I'm offering up a sealed copy of Jenny & Johnny "I'm Having Fun Now" to anyone who wants it.
@noromance,

I pulled out my two copies of ’Looking In". One on London (ffss), the other on Parrot. Parrot is the US division of London. I US cleaned both copies. The London is visually and audibly the beat up copy. I had listened to it previously with another cart, still I could tell it is more open/dynamic. The Parrot copy is very slightly veiled, yet still very enjoyable
"Southeastern" ...can't believe I haven't listened in so long. What a great record! Getting a fresh US clean.
Todd Rundgren - "Initiation" (go)

Interesting disclaimer printed on the inner sleeve of the album. Check it out:

"Technical Note: Due to the amount of music on this disc (over one hour), two points must be emphasized.
Firstly, if your needle is worn or damaged, it will ruin this disc immediately.
Secondly, if the sound does not seem loud enough, try re-recording the music onto tape. By the way, thanks for buying the album"

Amazingly, the album sound exactly as you would expect, considering the disclaimer. Thin, with no bass.
While walking along side of my record storage, I noticed Linda Ronstadt "Living in the USA". It has been through my cleaning regimen, now on my platter.

You know.. the famous roller skating cover? I was in high school when this was all over the radio.

A gifted lp.
@slaw - That Linda Ronstadt record came out when I was a senior in High School. Linda Ronstadt was "The $hit" back at that time, and for good reason. What a voice. And covers of Elvis Costello and Warren Zevon to boot.

That record still graces my LP rack, even after The Big Purge.
@reubent ,

SQ is a 10!  Loved the music then, only now appreciate the voice.

What a voice!
Allman Brothers Band Fillmore East Pink Label Capricorn. Tom Petty KISS My Amps vol 2
Ten Years After Rock N Roll Music to the World
Linda could read the instructions for repairing a farm tractor and I would buy the 180 g 45 rpm version.. and her Lowell George covers, don’t for get those and of course JD
@slaw ya man, Jason can tell a story in a song that puts you deep in as one of the characters... love him
Cold and windy on the left coast today, even the tough surfer chicks are scarce... so:

Bob Marley & The Wailers: Babylon by Bus
Roy Harper ‎- Loony On The Bus (Awareness 1988)

Crisp, clean, tight recording. Awesome.
--
Marlene Dietrich - The Legendary,  Lovely  Marlene (MCA 1982)

Dirty, veiled, warm, great.

Sandii & The Sunsetz ‎- Immigrants (Yen 1982)

80s New Romantics meet Japanese synth pop, hot girl, guest David Sylvian. Sounds great but WTF is this? 
Sarah McLachlan - Solace ( APP-052-45 )

dropped down to the 2 ohm tap, light loading the trannys, with the low negative feedback setting - sublime...
Eagles ‎- Hotel California (Asylum 1976)

Not really a fan of the Eagles. However I pulled this almost mint copy from the stack. It's a very US 70s mix - boom/tizz.

noromance, I've been a bit of a fan of David Sylvian for years. Very creative artist who worked well with Robert Fripp. 

Deerhoof / Friend opportunity 

Mathilde Santing ‎- Water Under The Bridge (WEA 1985) 

The faster tunes are a little meh. But the thoughtful, slower compositions, which make up the majority of the effort, are excellent.  Worth seeking out.
Beatles Abbey Road.  British pressing me and my sister bought on the way home from high school the day it first showed up in L.A. Shockingly good! Shockingly good condition for an LP that got plenty of use back in the day.
The Inside Story ..... Robben Ford.

After culling my collection I felt a little ill so had to visit the LRS for a fix.....

I only bought 8 albums......
Ok never mind.
Wife had not taken the box round yet so did a self dumpster dive and retrieved it.
Will give it another spin before deciding.
Grey’s Anatomy is out shopping somewhere so I’m taking the opportunity to turn up the volume to the appropriate level...

Beethoven 
String Quartet No. 1 in F Major, Op. 18
Alban Berg Quartet

Massenet - Thaïs "Meditation" Lionel Gali (Ace Of Diamonds 1965)‎

Saw this performed live. Didn't even know I had this. Sublime.

Slaw.
Not sure how far you are from Durham but Feb 22nd at the Bluenote , a concert not to be missed.

Ana Popovic.

I hope to be going as it's about 90 minutes from Weldon where I will be working.

Just a FYI 😁
I have been on a Tori Amos binge today.... 

good save Uber, implement a one week hold....

tomorrow the postman brings 8 mirror matched EL-34.....
@ uberwaltz,

Thank s for the FYI, unfortunately I have to be close to home the next two weekends. My relief from Mom-sitting will be away. Hope you enjoy!
Big Star “Live At Lafayette’s” & Terry Reid “Superlungs” - two all-time favs! 
Nitty Gritty Dirt Band ‎- Will The Circle Be Unbroken (UA 1972)

Shame it's worn. I gotta see if I can get a better copy.