For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
Is there a MyMat for Lefties?

yes safe travels Eric !!!! I always enjoy stories of your exploits. Please know you are always, always welcome South of Long Beach and for that matter North into Seattle as well !!!!
As soon as someone develops a turntable that spins counterclockwise, there is not.
Just picked up Jeff Beck Loud Hailer at the Barnes & Noble 50%off some vinyl sale ,looking forward to blasting away.
@johnto ,

Nice find dude! You’ll love "Loud Hailer". In fact, I'm putting on my copy now... whew.....
Blackberry Smoke - The Southern Ground Sessions featuring Amanda Shires, Oliver Wood
While I was in the 'B' section, well, more specifically in the 'Beck' section, I pulled out "Mutations"...my absolute favorite Beck lp!  Enjoy!
Jerry Garcia - Garcia ( nice minty OP )

cranking it as the War Dept is elsewhere.....
Yep, introduced her as Sec. Defense Davis Household for many years back when I was in the salt mine to mix my metaphors...

only the Dog really knows... everything 
Doing some subliminal advertising 

Miles Davis Sextet- Someday My Prince Will Come

( APJ 8456 )
Al Di Meola - Elegant Gypsy ( OP )

miles and miles of heavy solid body Les Paul sustain.........
This is my prime lp for this night...

Zevon "Wanted Dead or Alive"

I’m told, this is his first lp, not the S/T lp,

From my memory, he had some success as a "jingle writer". Not sure of the time frame. The picture of Warren on this jacket has him looking like a young Jan Michael Vincent....probably 19 years old?.One of the songs was featured in the movie "Midnight Cowboy".....so Warren must have been noticed way before this lp came out.
@slaw I used song lyrics thruout my career, mostly to stay sane... one of my favorite quotes was Zevon: “ Send Lawyers, guns and money “
to which I would append.... but not in that order !!!!

enjoy the disc, I hold him in epic stead, RIP
Jim, What may be interesting is, his deep voice is very present here at such a young age.

The sound old too, @slaw. Old as in adult---they made most of their contemporaries sound like little boys who had just started their first, uh, band. All but organist Garth Hudson were about the same age as The Beatles, Stones, Kinks, etc., but whereas those bands stopped playing every night on small stages around 1962---ending their progress and evolution as ensembles, The Band (then known as Levon & The Hawks) were a working band, playing all over Canada, the Midwest, the South, and the East Coast (where Dylan heard them and hired them as his band). By the time of their 1968 debut album Music From Big Pink, they had become the best Rock 'n' Roll band in the world, and The Beatles were just about over. George and his best friend Eric Clapton were two of their biggest fans. Nick Lowe has said his band Brinsley Schwartz were trying to be as much like The Band as possible, and falling far short.

@bdp24 ,

Hey brother, the lp sounds fantastic now, especially with the addition of two MyMats. All of that low bass info is now handled really nicely. The entire sound spectrum is full and complete.
Moving Waves .... Focus.

Really impressed with how fresh and crisp this sounds after a good US cleaning.
Good morning @uberwaltz. 

That's really a great description of the main benefit of US cleaning.
Morning Slaw.

Thanks and next record up is the same, sounds a lot more dynamic than I remember from last play before cleaning.

Tea For The Tillerman .... Cat Stevens.
I own the MFSL "Tigerlily" and it sounds great. This (new tigerlily recordings) SQ is even better. I think I got it from Insound @ 50/60% off in 2017.
@uberwaltz,. It’s nice regarding how much more music one is willing to discover when one has the music (vinyl & the proper way to clean it) and a great system on which to enjoy.
Up in a bit is the Ramones ""Live @ The Palladium" (New York, New York,12-31-79) that our friend @tomic601 so graciously offered up recently to anyone who wanted it. BTW, I received it as a sealed 2019 RSD numbered copy.

Thanks so much Jim!
Slaw
I really am enjoying listening to music I would never have considered a couple of years back.
Jim is good that way, he sent me a mint album few months back for which I am/ was extremely grateful.

Made my week to know there are still a lot of "good guys" left out there!
Listening to "Sweet Jane" on the Trinity Sessions Revisited, made me want to pull out Mott the Hoople "All the Young Dudes"....the Absolute Analogue numbered edition from over a decade ago. Up next.
You are very welcome:-) I get much more here and love the varied tastes and of course Eric’s deep knowledge of the band and musicians in orbit about them... and the civil exchange of course..