Whats on your turntable tonight?

For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
I own the OP, a Simply Vinyl pressing and this dbl/lp re-master and this 25th anniversary dbl/lp re-master is easily the better sounding version (Nirvana "MTV Unplugged in New York)
Slaw.
What do you think of the Feist album?
I was on the fence over buying it.

And I was playing Abraxas last night but on R2R. Stunning SQ.
Uber,

It's a toss up as to how much one likes her. I found myself liking it more this last session. I think "Metals" is sill my favorite by her. 
The Beastie Boys - Check Your Head. The bass is giving my liver a massage. Sorry neighbors! 
Dire Straits "Communique" MFSL/45rpm
(a biased mini-review)
This lp is on my all time favorite records of all time.
What can I say but...WOW! This one is KING!
Unlike the 'S/T" lp, everything is right here. This is how the recording process, the mastering process, the pressing process should be done!
Satchmo Plays King Oliver - Classic Records 45 RPM 

amazing performance and Sonics, on my reference disc list for sure.....

Jackson Browne   Running on empty

Jackson Browne   The Pretender

Neil Young   After the Gold Rush

Jackson Browne "The Load Out/Stay" 45rpm/maxi-single/1977

Tony Joe White "Polk Salad Annie"  45rpm/maxi-single/2019

Nice score at fye today.

The Voyager by Jenny Lewis on sale at $9.99.
then when I get it home and add it to my discogs collection I find it is the European release.
Now I do not know if that has any impact on SQ but sure it cannot hurt.

It will be up next.
This album is sparking joy.  Exceptionally talented kids just out of the conservatory playing string band versions of songs of our youth (their parents records as source perhaps, or maybe some smart producer put em up to it...) who cares it’s delightful.  May be blasphemy to some who cherish the originals, not me, I never really liked pop music but for some reason this is working.  Quite well.  
Alas, not on vinyl. Was streaming their Christmas album (good) for my wife then had to check this out again and in full.  Kind of a commercial enterprise I suspect ( they've clearly done careful study of Nickel Creek tricks) but so much fun.