Whats on your turntable tonight?

For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
The Weezer lp is IMO, sonically underwhelming. I like the band though.

"Fallen Angel" is up next.

The first song sounds very much like Foghat.
"Fallen Angel" turned out to be a highly enjoyable lp! I'm going to post a note in my brain to search out an original pressing.
Grateful Dead "In The Dark".  My copy is a record club pressing, still, what a great sounding lp!
AC/DC "'74 Jailbreak"  from my 2003 (box) Collection. Mastered by George Marino from the original two track masters.....according to the hype sticker. It sounds great!
Charles Lloyd Quartet - A Night in Copenhagen (Blue Note 1983)
Wonderful live recording with lots of delicate piano details. Deep soundstage with good audience vibe. 

Syd Barrett - The Madcap Laughs (Harvest 1970)

Elvis Costello - Secret, Profane & Sugarcane (Hear 2009)

@slaw 
Uriah Heep - Firefly (Bronze 1977)

Uriah Heep - High & Mighty (Bronze 1976)
@noromance Charles to Syd, now that is a LEAP....

spinning the 2012 remaster on Legacy of Graceland....

not trying to start a fight, Lord knows I fully invested in Digital and it’s related black arts, but the track Homeless is an analog tour de force for echo, delay, attack, sustain in the acoustic space....yum

fun, enjoy the music...
I thought Graceland was digitally recorded and edited then mixed down to 30ips tape... so DDA?
 @noromance Fremer says otherwise and also talks about the OP being DMM direct metal master, but I agree with my faulty memory acounted for, that this reissue is way better than my OP ( long since sold ) and my digital server copy of the CD...

moved on to the fresh new and RELAXED Another Time, Another Place by Jennifer Warnes...nice song selection, lets her hair down a bit....well recorded, excellent pressing quality, so far...
@tomic601 
From Roy Halee the engineer on Graceland:
"The amount of editing that went into that album was unbelievable," Halee asserts. "We recorded everything analogue, so it sounded really good, but without the facility to edit digital I don't think we could have done that project. The first thing I did was take the material to New York and put it on the Sony machine. Then we edited, edited, edited like crazy, put it back on analogue, took it to LA to overdub Linda Ronstadt or whoever, brought it back to New York, put it back on digital and edited some more. We must have done that at least 20 times, and if not for digital we could have ended up with just as many generations of recordings."
 @noromance well then thanks for the illumination of the bastard child, which frankly sounds great!!!! Fremer even references a conversation w Roy but obviously simplifies the A to D edit, back to A production thread...as a 30 ips stereo master dump to direct metal...ha. I certainly learned something.....

finally a MFSL GAIN 2 worthy of lavish praise and i am only 2 of 4 sides in...Alison Krauss & Union Station - So Long So Wrong 
is anybody in the august group Erasure fan ? I have a minty copy of Wonderland on Intervention ( IR-009 ) that while I cannot seem to connect with, would be happy to send it along to someone  who would APPRECIATE it and undertake some similar pay it forward notion to another soul....
Finishing up "Goodbye Yellow Brick Road", sides 3&4. Lots of hits and popular tunes from Sir Elton. But it's still not as good as "Captain Fantastic and the Brown Dirt Cowboy" for me.
Tull
20 Years of Jethro Tull
Limited Edition Box
Chrysalis 1988

Record 2 The Rare Tracks
(Released but only just)

Now Record 5 The Essential Tull
begins with with a very energetic live SFTW

stacked up some new arrivals:

Linda Ronstadt - Living in the USA - OP
Dylan and The Band - The Basement Tapes- MOFI
Jesse Sykes & The Sweet Hereafter - Oh, My Girl 
and for bdp24
Water Lily - J.S. Bach - The Six Flute Sonatas
Jean-Pierre Rampal
Suite for Flute and Jazz Piano
Claude Bolling

Columbia Masterworks 1975
@noromance ,

How were "Firefly" & "High & Mighty"?
Got these two in this week......

Caroline Spence "Spades & Roses"
Ex Hex "Rips"
Rameau: Suite from the Opera Dardanus Victrola
Mahavishnu Orchestra Visions of the Emerald Beyond
Carpenter Brut CarpenterBrut Live
did I mention that I am deeply in love w Ronstadts’ book Simple Dreams...
Jimbo Mathus and the Tri-State Coalition - "White Buffalo"

I LOVE this record! It's just so authentic. Surprised I've never seen another mention of it.
@spiritofradio

<< Jean-Pierre Rampal
Suite for Flute and Jazz Piano
Claude Bolling >>
Sweet - soooo many hours spent listening to this album way back when.
Reubent.
I am pretty sure we talked about the Jimbo Mathus albums a while back.
I tried hard but just a bit too off the path for my tastes.
Camel
Stationary Traveller
London 1984 O/P

Tainted by some 80s keyboard cheese and those distinctively vulgar 80s vocal recording timbres. But its still a good Camel.
Spirit -S/T. Wow, why isn’t this recognized as a prog rock classic?
Frank Virtue and the Virtues - Rock Boogie Shuffle
The Temptations- Meet The Temptations
Otis Redding - Otis Blue
Stray Cats- S/T
Neil Young - On The Beach ( the archives reissue )
Karla Bonoff - Restless Nights ...yum
Linda Ronstadt - Prisoner in Disguise ( MOFI )... wow the harmonica is RIGHT there on Love is a Rose...
Movietone “Day And Night” (CD)
Robert Wyatt “Ruth Is Stranger Than Richard” (vinyl)