Whats on your turntable tonight?

For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
man do I love her tempo changes and phrasing on Willin, one of my fave songs...period.....
@tomic601, the first version of "Willin'" I heard was on the second Seatrain album, and you know what they say about your first time. ;-). It may not be possible to do a bad version of a song that good. As Jeff Bridges' (did I get it right? ;-) character says to his manager about a new song he has written and given to Colin Farrell's character to record, "It's so good he can't f*ck it up."
 @bdp24 now that’s just one bridge too far....

headed out to catch AJ Croce live at Artwalk Carlsbad, surfer chicks wandering by, sun is out...life is grand......

Hope this finds you well !!!!
Ella Fitzgerald and Joe Pass - Take Love Easy

Ten Years After - A Space in Time

Jimi Hendrix - Blues
The Selector - Celebrate The Bullet
Jerry Harrison - Casual Gods
Rush - Fly By Night
Tina Turner - Private Dancer

Wow Uber, Helix!  That brings back some memories. 

Johnny Winter - Serious Business
Genesis - Duke
Thelonious Monk/Gerry Mulligan - Mulligan Meets Monk
..after the Ronstadt binge which finished with a visit to a rundown but quaint theatre in Encinitas screening The Sound of My Voice, I can say wow - well worth seeking this out for viewing. I learned a lot about her family, career and gained some insight into her music but not as much as hoped. Enjoyed the commentary from Jackson, Emmylou , JD Souther and Ry Cooder in particular.  Four artists I also love.

Ordered an OP of Trio, thoughts coming soon....hope it is mint as adventised!!!
Ronstadt - Simple Dreams 1/2 speed Nautilus pressing...nice SQ, have to get a MoFi to compare...

Little Feat  - Dixie Chicken - Japan OP...yowsa, never disappoints 

just spinning up Allman Brothers - Live at Fillmore East MoFi....starting with Whipping Post.....
I'm not sure if I should publicly cop to this... KC & the Sunshine Band - S/T, MFSL
 @reubent i at one time, and still might put Gaucho on my top twenty list as Aja burned me out at the stereo shops where I toiled in thise halcyon years....nobody wanted to hear G...except me..ha

LOVE it..
@tomic601 - "Gaucho" may be my favorite Steely Dan record. And the title track is definately in my top 5 favorite Dan tunes, and that's saying' something! Doesn't hurt that the SQ on the album is excellent too....
@big_greg,

I own that K C & The Sunshine Band lp and pull it out every once in a while. I'm not ashamed of it.
Got in a sealed OP/Vanguard/stereo of Country Joe & the Fish "Together" this week. That will be up after my well worn/freshly cleaned/OP  Country Joe & the Fish  "Electric Music for the Mind and Body"
The "Electric Music...." was a copy I bought at a record show very cheap, for experimenting with cleaning methods and to see if I wanted to search out a better copy. It turned out to be a very listenable & enjoyable copy. While not perfect, it was a great investment to show the virtues of record cleaning. It sounds very dynamic. I now want to search for a clean/OP/mono copy as a result.
In memory of Ric...the one that never gets played, The Cars "Panorama". I always thought it was a very good lp. I guess it wasn’t radio friendly.............I find it slightly more intimate yet it really has all of the elements of who they were as a band.
Lucinda Williams ’This Sweet Old World" 2018. First time listening in a while. I like the record! It's never been US cleaned , so I imagine it will be slightly more open after it is.
A break from Lucinda for the moment..........

I’m trying to get through some of my long forgotten lps.... Van.Zant "S/T", RCA record club version from 1985. Never been cleaned, looks unplayed. We’ll see.
Can already tell this is going to come off my tt. 80's shlock, going in the "to sell pile". @big_greg, you & I are safe with K C.
Sixteen Horsepower - Sackcloth and Ashes
(Sounds so much better since I replaced the 401 bearing. The drive, bass plucking, the rhythmic drive is so on point. Rim shots, accordion buttons, his voice. I've seen them live and this is close to that.)
Hey @noromance ,

Glad you're experiencing enjoyable upgrades.
"Panorama" again after it's first US cleaning. The results are a larger soundstage and punchier, more dynamic presentation. A great lp! It deserves the MFSL treatment.
@slaw I'm not sure that I'd go so far as to say I'm "ashamed" of KC and the Sunshine Band, but I'd definitely put it in the "guilty pleasure" category, LOL.

It's funny, there are a lot of things (like any kind of "disco") that I absolutely hated in my younger days, but listening to them as "music" with no other bias, they sound great!  KC was a good example of that.
Dr. Hook & the Medicine Show "Doctor Hook".  some may file this record into a "circus act", but I say (Hell No). Very well written songs, sung with passion. Roy Halee was involved.
There was a time when the damn cat was the thing most often on my turntable dust cover. 

Hey @slaw Yeah, I tested before and after on an album > SpinClean > US. There was a clear improvement with each cleaning with the US yielding an improvement like a new power cord etc. The new bearing is a revelation taking the 401 to a new level.
Carol Kidd (Linn 1986)
Always been a fav. Very Linn/Naim sounding.

David Sylvian - Secrets of the Beehive (Virgin UK 1987)
Great recording. Avant garde new romantic.

Simply Red - Picture Book (Elektra 1985)