For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
Mall shopping with my daughter.
Trolling FYE while she is trying on clothes.
Found this and could not leave it at 50% off.

World On Fire ..... Slash feat Myles Kennedy & The Conspirators.

2xalbum in red .... Lol.

For those who not know Myles check out any Alter Bridge recording.
Neil Young "Road Rock" ( Friends & Relatives) dbl/lp
The Youngbloods "Beautiful!" (Live in San Francisco, 1971) Sundazed
Before the Flood ... Bob Dylan/The Band.

God I HATE when they put side 1&4 on one record and then 2&3 on the other.
Whose bright idea was that anyway!
T Rex "Electric Warrior" 2017 re-master
@uberwaltz,

I hear ya buddy. It was the fault of auto record changers back in the day.
Buffalo Springfield "What’s That Sound" box

I was surprised this set didn’t fly off the shelf! I found it heavily discounted early on. SQ is great!
While waiting on the BS box to clean.....
Maria Taylor "In The Next Life"
@uberwaltz, you probably know, but the 1/4, 2/3 side arrangement on LP’s was left over from the days of record changers. Put on both LP’s, side 1 of LP 1 would play, when it was over LP 2 would drop on top of LP 1 and side 2 would then play. You’d flip over both LP’s, side 3 on LP 2 would play, then LP 1 would drop and side 4 would play. Thank God record changers went the way of Power Trios. ;-)
Now, BS "S/T" mono
@bdp24,

What are you listening to buddy?
So the stereo version has the vocals coming out of one channel and the drums/other from the opposing channel. This is what bothers me. Just like the Beatles mono/stereo comparisons. If a record is originally in mono, give me mono any day of the week!
ELO - Face The Music.   Bought it today from a regular dealer, who suggested I play the first track, “Fire On High”, for the secret message.  Digitized it and used Audacity to play it in reverse.  Sure enough, the secret message was there.  
I was out of town for a few days.  Had a chance to spin a few records yesterday!

Patti Smith - Horses
Bob Dylan - Bringing It All Back Home
Billy Cobham - The Best of Billy Cobham
Funkadelic - Self Titled
It has been decades since I have listened to Patti Smith’s Horses Album, and yet I still remember just how intense it was, raw emotions. Thanks for that memory. I have to see if I can find the album. 
Wayne, I don't think I had ever listened to that album. After hearing it, it made me wish I was a little more open minded in my youth. I had a similar experience this morning listening to Grace by Jeff Buckley this morning on Qobuz.
Ya, Big_Greg, I can relate. In a prog rock vein, I was listening to Yes Awaken from Parallel Lines yesterday and thought I had completely given it a pass 30 years ago, but now see the appeal.     I have never listened to Jeff Buckley before. Interesting! Nice guitar work on the song Grace, and really diverse album so far almost a crooner sound to Lilac Wine
@wayneschlapkohl - Are you talking about "Awaken" on the YES album - "Going for the One"? If so, that album is fantastic IMHO. The song - "Parallels" from that album is one of my all-time favorite songs from YES and I'm a big fan of the band. I also always liked "Wonderous Stories". I think it's a really good album. Interestingly, I also like "Drama" even though it is not the classic lineup of YES musicians.
I love Yes! I have Close to the Edge and the Kevin Gray remaster of Yes in the on-deck box. Listening to Eagles - Hell Freezes Over tonight. 
@big_greg - YES - Chris Squire, Steve Howe, Rick Wakeman, Bill Bruford and Jon Anderson. What an incredibly talented lineup. Each a master of their instrument IMHO.
Hi Reubent, Yes, that is the song. Fantastic, mixing keys and times in really interesting ways!  I so want to pick up more of their albums
Loudon Wainwright lll - A Live One

William P. Corgan - Ogilala

Smashing Pumpkins - Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness

Roy Harper - Lifemask (Harvest UK 1973)
I'm reading Paul McGowan's @psaudio autobiography and he was around bands using the Moog monophonic synthesizer.  So I thought I'd check out an old live Uriah Heep album.

Uriah Heep - Live January 1973

Ugh. What an instrument of torture.
Teskey Brothers - Run Home Slow. Gets better every time I listen to it. It pretty much stays on my TT.
James McMurtry and the Heartless Bastards - "Live in Aught-Three" Sides 3/4
Steely Dan  - Gaucho  - Bob Ludwig pressing 
Ben Kweller  - Sha Sha 
Sigur Ros  -  Með suð í eyrum við spilum endalaust - such a phenomenal album in every way