Whats on your turntable tonight?

For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
@rickisme - Welcome to AudiogoN Forum and welcome to the thread. Great album. Did you just buy it? Do you feel it was worth the money for the double LP 45 RPM version?
Still undecided on these MoFi 45rpm albums due to the price. Buy a good vintage cart for that money ... Lol
Just listened to Karajan with Berliner on Don Quixote (1966 SLPM 139 009) and wow is this a wonderful recording and pressing. Can’t believe it’s from 1966. And it doesn’t get much better than Strauss. 
I am quite pleased with my new table but it is not in that league.
Garrard 401 in 40lb of birch and maple plinth with Micro Seiki ma505ls arm and swapping carts in and out to see which works best from my stable.
The Elliot Lawrence Band – Plays Gerry Mulligan Arrangements (1956 Fantasy mono)

@uberwaltz I dug out Uriah Heep Live (1973 Bronze). Haven’t played them in years. Gypsy and July Morning live are great.
This is still on my current rig, RP8 + Quintet Black, but still, just amazed at the quality of the recording and performance. Getting an Audio Desk cleaner are the same time which will probably make it sound even better!
@uberwaltz,

My normal work week, nothing exciting I’m afraid. Noticed you've been equipment shopping again?
What’s wrong with the Audio Desk? Seems to get the job done way better than the Okki Nokki I’ve been using. 
@mayoradamwest 

I just assumed you hadn't made the purchase yet, so sorry for the post.

To answer your question...if one's priority in a US machine is convenience, the AD is your guy. It does a better job of cleaning than the velvet-lipped, vacuum machines and costs quite a bit as well. AD has a reputation of a limited lifetime (3-4 years). Then it isn't user serviceable. 
I put together my DIY machine based on @rushton  comprehensive thread and did some testing. You can find most of this (my testing) on the "Thumbs up for ultrasonic cleaning" thread. 

With the AD one cannot clean the inside of it's tank easily/never completely. The rollers are nice but actually interfere with the cavitation process. There is no heating cycle. The cleaning cycle is way too short for maximum cleaning.
You know me Slaw.......

Lol.

However I am pretty impressed with the Garrard 401. Just experimenting with carts right now.
The Scheu Analog SL sounds the best all round so far out of my collection.

I think may need look at carts seriously.
But giving this setup a good workout for now and liking what I hear.

Very different presentation to the Notts.
I seem to remember Nonoise saying he had a 401, be interesting to see what he runs for a cart.
had to finish mowing.....

"The Lion & the Cobra" is a really good lp, going to listen to side 2 again.
Jimi Hendrix "Axis:Bold As Love" 2013/Mono/Sony...totally forgot I owned this...most likely sourced from digital....
The talk this week about blues records has me cleaning my OP/Decca/UK John Mayall "Blues From Laurel Canyon"
Booker T and The MGs - Best of 
Stéphane Grappelli ‎– Stéphane Grappelli Plays Jerome Kern
The Drifters - The Good Life
Delicate Steve "Positive Force"
Hey @16f4,

Booker T is headlining our Folk Festival this year.
Lou Rawls & Les McCann, "They Call It Stormy Monday"

Dire Straits, "Dire Straits"