Whats on your turntable tonight?

For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
@slaw, sorry, I have family visiting this weekend.  Not much time to listen to music right now, although I did manage to pop out to a flea market this morning.  I tend to find an eclectic assortment here in southern Maryland, and lately have turned up lots of funk and reggae.  And classic jazz.  Variety is the spice of life.  
By the way, all this talk about Frank Marino and Mahogany Rush...I found the album a few months ago and never got around to listening to it. Put it on the platter last week and Norwegian Wood pulled me in. Good call. This is why I like this forum: I find out about stuff.

I’m out of town and suffering. My mother in law has Sonos speakers in her ceiling.
@jamesclarke, I feel your pain.   My parents only have a multi-CD player that sends a shock when you turn it on.  My dad is either incredibly cheap or is scheming for my moms life insurance😁

My wife took the sister-in-law shopping all day, so I had time to listen to some new records:

Aretha Franklin - I Never Loved A Man The Way I Love You
Styx - Kilroy Was Here
Detroit Emeralds - Do Me Right
David Bowie - Station To Station

@slaw.   Working on the boat
$$$ pit
catching a bunch of fish priceless
listening to garage system Nakamichi deck or Sony ES CD into NAD 3020a out to Dynaco A-25

JJ Cale - Stay Around

fantastic Album !!!!
Dust  -  1st album   - Pre  Ramones
Dust  - Hard Attack - Pre Ramones
Ursa Major - Dick Wagner
Tempest  -  1st Album
Tempest  -  Living in Fear
 Road  -  Noel Redding

It is nice to have a day to sit back and relax to good music.......
For those wondering why @730waters put "Pre Ramones" after his listings of the Dust albums, second Ramones drummer Markey was a member of that Progressive band.
The Pineapple Thief - “Dissolution”
Pat Metheny - “Secret Story”
Pliny - “Handmade Cities”
Trower - “Bridge of Sighs”

—————————————

@730waters, Far Out!  Got me digging out my Captain Beyond.  Did you ever hear the Pacific NW band, Tahoniko?  They covered some Dust and other better known stuff and had some originals.  They put out a record with their “Night Thunder” on it.  Oh man those were exciting musical times.    

I have never heard of Pacific NW Band. I will have to research them. I love my old school music.

Frumpy  - By The Way
Sir Lord Baltimore  - 1st album
Babe Ruth -  1st Base
Gun  - Pre Three Man Army - Gurvitz Brothers
Geordie - Hope You Like It
Detroit with Mitch Ryder

Tried to enjoy the last of the holiday remembering when I got most of these albums when they first came out. 
Way fun.  Sorry if I mis-communicated.  The name of that band was Tahoniko.  They were from Portland or/and Seattle.  

How ‘bout some Cold Water?!?

A Foot in Cold Water - “ Second Foot in Cold Water”
@730Waters, Oh man I even remember the specific bike rides to and from the record stores on the very days I bought many of those precious early albums (That, like a dork, I’m still playing...).   

Great set list today man, takes me back and makes me want to explore some you list I don’t know.  
So, all kidding aside, do you think it really was Dick Wagner (and maybe Steve Hunter) playing the solos on “Get Your Wings”, and not Joe Perry (as advertised)?  I always had my suspicions.
Gary Burton & Keith Jarrett 
Atlantic Reissue
crummy vinyl but such sweet music.  Some boutique should repress this.  
@tomic601 

How has the fishing been brother?  We went after the Kokanee in Paulina on Saturday but got skunked.  Shameful...
I saw Aerosmith back in the early 70's at the Baltimore Civic Center and he played some good solo's, But, I don't think that he could hold a candle to Dick Wagner.  One of the best guitarist that I have seen was Frank Marino, back in 1976, I saw him 2 nights in a row at the old Hollywood Palace just outside of Baltimore and that just blew me away. I will check into Tahoniko. The "Foot in Cold Water" was a good album but never really got any air play. 

There was a record store out of Van Nuys, CA. that sent me fliers every couple weeks and specialized in new and obscure music. That is where I learned of many of great bands that most people have never been exposed to.
Great memories @730waters, and great to hear about them.  

All my heroes are 70’s guitar players. 
Here are a few to remember:  Leslie West, Ronnie Montrose, Gary Moore "Skid Row", Wayne Anderson "Granicus", Martin Pugh "Armageddon", Rick Emmett "Triumph", Rusty Burns "Point Blank", Mick Devenport " Nutz" (not much on the album, but great live). There were a lot of very good to great guitarist during the seventies and the above list doesn't even scratch the surface.
Saw..... I'm With Her (Sara Watkins, Sarah Jarosz, & Aoife O'Donovan) last night at The Stevens Center/Winston-Salem. No opening act. Good show, great harmonies, good song-craft. The venue has really good sound IMO. Surprised they only played for 75 minutes though.
New Black Eagle Jazz Band - Live in New Orleans.
Roy Harper - Born in Captivity.
The Violin Prelude And Allegro as Paganini - Instruments Of The Orchestra
Roger McGuinn - "Back From Rio"

Fantastic album, with one notable exception. The song "Car Phone", from which the album title "Back From Rio" is extracted, is a "period piece" that hasn't held up very well since the release 28 years ago. Otherwise, the remainder of the album is fantastic.
Tracy Chapman "Crossroads" OP

Nikki Sudden & The French Revolution "Groove"  45rpm/OP/EU/Creation Records
Fleetwood Mac "Then Play On" Rhino re-master

This is a US version that lacks a song or two but it is still one of my favorite FM lps.
David Bowie  The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust  and the Spiders from Mars 
Highway Robbery  -  For The Love of Money
Pink Faires  -  Never, Never Land
Bang  -  Bow to the King
Rory Gallagher  -  The Story So Far
Sammy Hagars  -  New album